Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rushika

This is beautiful n heavenly...I'm lost in ur update Brish...how beautiful it is to read it from Arjun's POV...

U better make it a novel plzzz 😊

Just a suggestion wid every update can u plzz update the title too wid chp number along wid page number? 😊

Novel? I m so glad to know u loved it so much darling...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— I try my best to relate to Arjuna and write this,.. i read KMG translation and other books on him before writing an update... i m so delighted to know I m so successful!

YEs Rushi... i am updating the title... :D :D
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Awesome Brish -- Hey now I really wanna know why you didnt wrote about Arjuns birth and B'day bash -- I know you cant write it from Arjunas POV but come on write it as a prologue or something Pweaaaseee 😭

Okay.. Arjun's birth... I will edit my first post and just write it.. a short prolouge on his birth.. 😊
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brishti - the update is fabulous!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
The whole idea of Airavat protecting Arjun is completely endearing!! πŸ˜ƒ
It lends a kind of closeness to the Indra-Arjun relation...😳

And I agree with Medha - If the story needs a prologue, it has got to be Arjun's birth
And this can be from the POV of Kunti / Pandu / Indra...😊
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shani-

Brishti - the update is fabulous!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The whole idea of Airavat protecting Arjun is completely endearing!! πŸ˜ƒ
It lends a kind of closeness to the Indra-Arjun relation...😳

And I agree with Medha - If the story needs a prologue, it has got to be Arjun's birth
And this can be from the POV of Kunti / Pandu / Indra...😊

Thanks Divya !! But I am not a saint like StarB CVs.. it will involve Indra and Kunti... πŸ˜‰ Pandu will not have much to do.πŸ˜†. will edit my first post and write a prolouge! 😊
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahah or it can from the point of view of some mysterious lovable supreme power who resides in each and every thing in this worldπŸ˜› --- there is that story too, where before Arjunas birth, Vishnu asks Indra to grant him a wish and asks that he be an intimate friend with Nara for ever.
Come on, i know you can do it Brish -- give me goosebumps and blow me away
subhikrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just read the both chappies in one go ... wow brish di... this s such an awesome idea... loved it to the core...such a treat to arjun fans... u write so well like professional writer...
continue soon
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Hahahah or it can from the point of view of some mysterious lovable supreme power who resides in each and every thing in this worldπŸ˜› --- there is that story too, where before Arjunas birth, Vishnu asks Indra to grant him a wish and asks that he be an intimate friend with Nara for ever.

Come on, i know you can do it Brish -- give me goosebumps and blow me away

Check out.. prolouge updated 😊
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just checked out the prologue 😊
Wonderful work Brishti πŸ‘

"...as if the world was waiting to see them pick up the most celebrated piece of wood and bone that would ever be remembered in history."
Loved the ending!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shani-

Just checked out the prologue 😊

Wonderful work Brishti πŸ‘

"...as if the world was waiting to see them pick up the most celebrated piece of wood and bone that would ever be remembered in history."
Loved the ending!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

DIvya darling, thank you so much for taking time, reading and appreciating my work so much. It really helps me improve, and write more and more... 😊 Keep reading and helping me with your comments!
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brish I loved the prologue
it was too good
I wanted all the gandharwas kinneras etal predicting his future but this was subtle yet effective.I loved the way you described aajanabahu😳😳😳
Edited by frappie - 10 years ago