Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Thank you. Actually when I update, hardly people read that's why I don't :p anyways will update

I know yar...I'm one of those people too...So, at fault too here... Anyways, I have put a favourite tag on your postings, so, I'll read on time next time onwards...Sorry for this time around.
Jairamji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We all read and wait for your updates. We love the way you weave the story.
Waiting for your next update- nidhi
sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kudos...brishti... tell me when u r turning this into a book... OK...

Now coming to your chappy... as usual it was a brilliant update... I like the way u show the hate relation between Arjun and Karna... And Arjun's thoughts... Does he come in your dreams and tell u what he thought of at that particular situation... 😆

PS :: I am still waiting for an arjun-yudi convo... STAR Bharat never actually clearly showed their relation... You know those two were close...I really want to know... So please...
raj_a_p thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really awesome update, Brishti. Really liked these lines "I trusted my mind, my eyes, my dedication. It would always show me what I achieved, in order to achieve more. Achieve knowledge. Not power."👏👏👏

Awaiting next update eagerly.

Edited by raj_a_p - 10 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏 You passed the bird eye test in your FF as well 😃 it was the most difficult task to explain it from Arjun's POV. You showed it perfectly 👍🏼
& Karna's hatred, I liked how you show Karna's true color unlike SP 👏
I guess Ekalavya is coming very soon. I wish you to explain the actual reason behind Arjun's involvement in it. Many people use to misunderstand him for this incident. You should clarify what was going within his inner mind after finding Ekalavya. I know you will do it very beautifully 😊
Carry on & update soon. Why do you update after such a long gap? We the lovers of your writing can't wait for new chapters 😃
Jai Shri Krishna! Jai Gaandivdhari Arjun!
BlueOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was eagerly waiting for the bird's eye part... yur writing is awesome 👏
sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Really Loved Your Update !! Especially That Black Dot Waala Point, I Felt Like I Was Watching A Serial !
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
brishti, i read this FF in two days...
And let me tell you, this is a masterpiece. And one of the best i have read in india-forums.. and no, i'm not exaggerating. I mean it.
The way you described each and every incident right from the starting in Arjuna's POV, and then as they say, concept itself and the idea itself is not enough. The execution equally matters too. And you did A GREAT JOB in that. As if it is happening exactly infront of eyes on my laptop screen.

My only fear is that we are still in gurukul - in childhood. And it bothers me if you'd complete till the end. We have a long way to go in this story. If you discontinue in between i'll be disappointed. I know how much comments and encouragement and feedback matters to a writer. They are like fuel needed to keep the writer go. Saying that the forum activity has decreased after the show ended. Hope you continue this till the end.

With love,
Tich.
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

A black spot in the middle of my vision. It was a black spot, I would not say right in the middle, but it was there, capturing the most attention in my vision. It was a tiny spot. Just like a tiny spot I was in this universe. All I could see was actually two spots. The tip of my arrow, and a black spot. My endless dedication, determination has been formed into a spot. My aim.

I trusted my mind, my eyes, my dedication. It would always show me what I achieved, in order to achieve more. Achieve knowledge. Not power.

kudos b.. wow...
you are weaving images with your words... loved it...

@red the focus of arjun in full strength. 👏 👏 👏 👏
@blue salute you dear.. the essence of arjun.. his simplicity 👏 😳 😃

Rekz thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ brish
Hi! sorry to join your fan following thhiss late.. 😔 Jus read the prologue and all the chap together in a single go.. .. Its awwwesome.. 👏Keep writing.. 😊😊 Pls add me as your friend too.. i just coldn't find chap 1,2, 4 and 5... plsss help me out.. again Kudos dear.. ⭐️ its unanimously a 5 on 5 star rated article... in looovvveee with this.. ❤️
Edited by Rekz - 9 years ago