Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌloved the way you so poetically & beautifully described arjun practicing in the dark & him aiming at the pole star.

Thank u so much... Do keep reading and commenting :):)
BlueOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Arjuna. thank you for writing from Arjuna's POV. you are doing great... thank you 😊
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arushii

I love Arjuna. thank you for writing from Arjuna's POV. you are doing great... thank you 😊

Thanks and welcome 😊
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Brishti:

Loved the update!! Everything is so Deep in Thought n Emotion..Karna's Entry, the fight in the Dark, Dinner, Yudhi's Joy & Arjun's emotion of tears & joy put together..its all come off so well!!

Love your writing Girl! Keep up the good work..n do keep posting!!
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally apt fr teachers day brish!!! N again a hp line!!!! U know I love finding hp lines in betwn this dwapar yug tale!!! I loved d gudakesha part!!! Keep going strong brish!!!!
Edited by Shriya95 - 10 years ago
raj_a_p thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great going BrishtiπŸ‘. Loved^10 times the Gudakesha part. And.. u have started utilizing cliffhangers...
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya95

Totally apt fr teachers day brish!!! N again a hp line!!!! U know I love finding hp lines in betwn this dwapar yug tale!!! I loved d gudakesha part!!! Keep going strong brish!!!!

HP line?!?!?!?!? WHich one???
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WONDERFUL Brishti πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you made the picture lively in front of my eyes loved each bit of it, the different expressions of different persons, SUPERB πŸ‘πŸ‘ & loved how Arjun is talking to himself about his main aim 😊 that is the concentration, love him ❀️ loved Guru Dron's explanations to each student. Can't wait to see how Arjun made his Guru proud πŸ˜ƒ
Carry on! Jai Shri Krishna! Jai Gaandivdhari Arjun!
-supri- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brishh !! first off that update was BANG ! wow ! but i'm still angry for d cliffe ! 😑 😑..anyway i must say that gudakesh part was simply ultra adorable ... gudakesh is the sorta name madhav would come up with for arjun .. its nice to see the way you've portrayed ... well everything ... i loved d day starting with anger part and the karna arjun rivalry its portrayed very realistically and naturally ! im loving bheem and yudhi too ! but none of this changes the fact i'm angry with u for the cliffe ! u better update fast ... im loving each and every bit of it
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: supri1607

brishh !! first off that update was BANG ! wow ! but i'm still angry for d cliffe ! 😑 😑..anyway i must say that gudakesh part was simply ultra adorable ... gudakesh is the sorta name madhav would come up with for arjun .. its nice to see the way you've portrayed ... well everything ... i loved d day starting with anger part and the karna arjun rivalry its portrayed very realistically and naturally ! im loving bheem and yudhi too ! but none of this changes the fact i'm angry with u for the cliffe ! u better update fast ... im loving each and every bit of it

LOL! Sorry.. πŸ˜† And thanks re.. glad to know that you liked the Karna Arjun part. And Gudakesha too seems a hit! :D