Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
wow b... such a beautiful update..
the dedicated gudakesa πŸ˜ƒ
this is the real arjun.
wow!!!

these parts took my heart away..
i'm saving this chap in my HD... cant get enough...
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

My aim was wrong. But every cheat by my eyes, cleared my path to achieve success. Everything in life, everything gave me the lesson of good and bad. But you know, it was not enough. Like the starlight is not enough. Never was. Never is. Never will! I am just like a child, who is picking up pebbles from the sea shore.

The darkness revealed so much! I could hear the strike of every arrow of mine.

There was no thirst in me, for water. No hunger in me, and not a corner of my eye had a quench for sleep.

. "What, Arjun reminded you of darkness, and aiming at it?" he asked. "Observation Gurudev. You made me observe. And observation reciprocated in likeness of discovery of my weakness." I answered. I was immensely happy with Gurudev's words.

-supri- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brish... this chapter... i dont have words to say...i feel like pulling arjun close to me and sobbing...im shaken to the core... i... you have given life to my love...and for that im eternally indebted to you...
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have no words Brishti!!!!!!!!!! This is your best update so far according to me πŸ‘ I loved loved loved Arjun's wish to leave a mark of Phalguna on earth & the Guru shishya scene πŸ‘πŸΌ when everyone was clapping I was just visualizing the uocoming Rangbhumi scene where the same situation of numerous claps will be heard only for Arjun you made me smile with this update πŸ˜ƒ God bless you dear 😊
& oh yes, how can I forget the last part the raindrop & tears of joy πŸ‘πŸΌ AWESOME poetic idea πŸ‘
Carry on! Jai Shri Krishna! Jai Gaandivdhari Arjun!
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ loved the way you so poetically & beautifully described arjun practicing in the dark & him aiming at the pole star.
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

<font color="#0000FF">I Could Just Feel Yudhishthir's Happiness, And Arjun's Tears Of Joy, So Sweet, But So Deep !!! Loved It !!!
</font>

Thanks dear:):)
Glad u liked it
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

<font color="#990033">brish chap 17 waa simply superb...
karna's entry too good..
loved the lines i didnt ask to be born as a suta...

the dinner scene is extremely beautiful. i could imagine all these with mb char.. wow!!!
</font>

Hmm.. I wanted to make Karna say something ironic... So made him so that :):)
Glad u loved it Krishuu
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya95

This was deep, very deep brish..too much to absorb in one reading!!!

Drona yudi n bheem's reactions were out of the world!!!!
Dury n ashwi's I liked, atleast as kids they had the sensibility to appreciate his feats...
Overall lovely one brish..write soon😊

Yep Shriyu.. Although the claps were half hearted.. Atleast they clapped.. Kiriti wud b happy with that much love...
And take ur time girl to absorbe... :) and OBSERVE too
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

<font color="#990033">wow b... such a beautiful update..
the dedicated gudakesaπŸ˜ƒ
this is the real arjun.
wow!!!

these parts took my heart away..
i'm saving this chap in my HD... cant get enough...
πŸ‘
</font>

Miss Physicist!!!! I knew u wud like dat part!! The first one u quoted.. Read d last line properly πŸ˜‰
Finding it a bit known ??? Ooh Ofcourse.. They are Newton's lines :D haha!!!! Ur subject helped me dis time..
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: supri1607

brish... this chapter... i dont have words to say...i feel like pulling arjun close to me and sobbing...im shaken to the core... i... you have given life to my love...and for that im eternally indebted to you...

Awww.. Sweetest comment ever.. Love u for dis.. That means I cud make u feel for Arjun.. That's all I wanted dear.. 😊
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

I have no words Brishti!!!!!!!!!! This is your best update so far according to meπŸ‘ I loved loved loved Arjun's wish to leave a mark of Phalguna on earth & the Guru shishya sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ when everyone was clapping I was just visualizing the uocoming Rangbhumi scene where the same situation of numerous claps will be heard only for Arjun you made me smile with this update πŸ˜ƒ God bless you dear 😊
& oh yes, how can I forget the last part the raindrop & tears of joy πŸ‘πŸΌ AWESOME poetic idea πŸ‘
Carry on! Jai Shri Krishna! Jai Gaandivdhari Arjun!

Actually while writing this chapter i suddenly started getting these ideas.. And I put them into my words...
Glad that u liked the part of leaving a mark...
And Rangbhumi.. Aww it feel so blessed it made u think sooo big...
Thank u sooo much!!!!