Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Fabulous B...
I must say your updates are getting better day by day😊😊😊
"Concentration, which will help you take in as much as knowledge you get to acquire and make the most of it. And, interest to use those techniques in the right manner, way and order and actually learn the unique science of arms." he finished. "And finally, observation." Gurudev paused.
This was the best part of entire chappy ...
sweetlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice...
loved arjun's thought on observation.
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brishti, first of all, thanks for keeping my suggestion in mind 😊 actually I did not suggest this for the reason that I love Bheem very much, but said because ARJUN LOVED BHEEM, & I could see some reluctance in him for Bheem, which I think he did not have. Yudhi was his Guru & ideal, but he respected Bheem as well, whenever Bheem fought with any rakshas alone he wanted to help him always, they together performed many things in epic. You have read Dr. Bhadury's research book so I know that you are aware of this fact 😊
Read chap 16, loved Bheem's improvement & Dury's envy πŸ‘ now they are in character for me πŸ˜ƒ
Arjun's explanation about observation is very very attractive & creative πŸ‘ I loved his thoughts after Dury's reply a perfect class now, also Karna is in πŸ‘πŸΌ this is from Arjun's POV so I hope you will not make Karna a saint like SP version πŸ˜† I will suggest you to read Dr. Bhadury's 'Krishnaa Kunti ebong Kaunteya' for a better understanding. See the chap 'Arjun', at the starting of Gurukul Dr, Bhadury has narrated Karna's true mentality to him very clearly. Also that book will give you some good ideas about Yudhi-Arjun😊 & Bheem-Arjun relationships 😊
I want you to publish this as a novel so that people can love a beautiful character like Arjun 😊 that's why I am trying to help you in this noble aim 😊
Carry on. Jai Shri Krishna! Jai Gaandivdhari Arjun!

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope you are liking Bheem now..yes I just love Bheem and Arjun relationship..and that is why expressed Arjun's happy feelings when Bheem was back!!!
And before updating every update, I refer to the actual Mahabharata, and then Dr Bhaduri's books. I have read the chapter of Arjuna so many times. And his books are more informative than anything else... He even writes the actual shlokas from Sanskrit. With ur suggestion, I will definitely read it once again so that I can portray Arjuns feelings on Karna even better. Dr Bhadury's books always make my work better.
Thank u so much for ur suggestions and advice. I will try to follow all of it.
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome b...
observation.. the definition itself tells it all...
I see the true epic arjun here... wow...

the way you keep the balance of each characters characterization is beautiful... unlike sp you don't white wash n blash wash. you show the true nature...
thts wat thr second thing I liked in this chappy. ..
bheem s overconfidence and gradually he is realizing the problem what keeps him behind...

now on a very very serious request... find urself a publisher honey... u are worth a billion dollars...
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

awesome b...
observation.. the definition itself tells it all...
I see the true epic arjun here... wow...

the way you keep the balance of each characters characterization is beautiful... unlike sp you don't white wash n blash wash. you show the true nature...
thts wat thr second thing I liked in this chappy. ..
bheem s overconfidence and gradually he is realizing the problem what keeps him behind...

now on a very very serious request... find urself a publisher honey... u are worth a billion dollars...

Krishu thanks so much.. Girl I m bot that good to write a book yet πŸ˜†
Anyways love u girl u think my work is worth so much muah zzz
But dearie just don't compare my work with shitty StarBs potrayal of Arjuna.. I cud watch only coz it was Shah 🀒
subhikrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
brish u take lot of pains writing ds and it is more than worth it...
ur definition of observation was awesome...loved it...
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
b. I m juz pointing out the fact and extend of char massacre sp did and the happiness and relief I m getting after reading yours...

good to see the good qualities of dury... you are analysing each char in 360 degree.. tht means a lot dear... hats off...
AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brishti!! Wonderful update !!! Loved the descriptions u gave for concentration and observation!! Knowing oneself is the beginning of all wisdom!! We have to first observe ourself and accept what we are only then we will be able to openly observe and accept others!!
So Drona taught Karna till he wanted Brahmastra, now i am interested to know the dynamics between Karna, pandavas and the kauravas!!

sambhavami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow ! What A Brilliant Chapter Di !! Loved How You Got On With The Lesson, And Specially Bheem's Improvement !! Arjun's Definition Of Observation Was So Thoughtful ! Loved Karna's Entry Too !!

Karna Was A Part Of The Gurukul ! 😲 Thanks For The Info. Medhadi And Frappiedi !!!