Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Checked the practice part πŸ˜ƒ wow!!!!! Beyond words
So our Arjun wants perfection in his learning πŸ‘πŸΌ you go Arjun πŸ€— as usual, I loved the part where Yudhi praised & encouraged him 😊
Arjun is more eager for learning ❀️ Guru Drona's characterization is very nice πŸ‘ Carry on dear 😊 May PaarthaSaarathi Bless you always!
ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Bird's eye comes later.. I have something great in mind πŸ˜‰ Birds eye will coem after the eating in the dark, the water collecting..and I will be distorting abit... Eklavya incident will be after bird's eye 😊

I am not that eager about ekalavyasincident but all I ment was eating in dark and birds eye can be clubbed B
this time I want a very long update😊😊😊
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome brish!!! It was very niceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Busy now so can't post long comments...so just sumarising, lovely!!! Continue ASAP😳
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one Brish. It's not really surprising that Ashwi sided with Dury and co.because after all birds of a feather flock together. Dury and Ashwi
were alike in many ways. Both were jealous and insecure. But I liked it that you acknowledged Dury's better fighting skills.Again you portrayed Paarth's thirst for knowledge really well. Loved the Arjun-Yudi bond. Update soon
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Brish both updates were splendid...I so loved both of them ⭐️
In the previous 1 I love how confidently Arjun said he will b better than the best ⭐️
this ashwathama 🀒
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shriya95

Awesome brish!!! It was very niceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Busy now so can't post long comments...so just sumarising, lovely!!! Continue ASAP😳

Muahz...

Word Count: 1

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rushika

Wow Brish both updates were splendid...I so loved both of them ⭐️

In the previous 1 I love how confidently Arjun said he will b better than the best ⭐️
this ashwathama 🀒

Lolz.. Ikr Ashwi is damn irritating 🀒
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great update Brishti... πŸ‘

Infact your FF is giving me ideas of starting my own, from the point of view of Draupadi... πŸ˜‰

Keep it up... 😊

Please continue... 😊
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Had 3 updates to catch up with..but what an enjoyable read that was!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³..Great pieces of writing there Brishti!πŸ‘..I Love how you've given imp to detailing n yet kept it subtle!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘..the Emotions flowing, depicted very well!πŸ‘πŸ‘
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
reading this thread for the first time & have read all your chapters together. I loved the way you have described arjun's emotions so nicelyπŸ‘πŸ‘. hmm so arjun wanted peace so would always have been in a dilemma about war. Also the discomfort he feels when someone else is in discomfort due to him. πŸ‘
Please do write more. waiting for the next part.