Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It gave me goosebumps...d entire description...I could feel the young boy's confusion...just one request, pls don't leave it!!! Continue till d mahaprasthan😳
N I second medha...u shld make it into a bookπŸ˜ƒ
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's superb Brish...Arjun got his bow πŸ˜ƒ is that sage Guru Dron? πŸ˜ƒ
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rushika

No darling, there was this other teacher when Pandu was still alive -- he came to give his vidya to Arjun in the forest -- he said that his only task was to give his whole knowledge of archery to Arjun.

Dont remember the name -- what is the name Brish?
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rushika

No re.. not yet.. its Ved Vyas πŸ˜‰
Thank u love for reading πŸ€—

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

No darling, there was this other teacher when Pandu was still alive -- he came to give his vidya to Arjun in the forest -- he said that his only task was to give his whole knowledge of archery to Arjun.

Dont remember the name -- what is the name Brish?

Really? Dont know his name.. I did not know this.. Thanks for sharing! I will find out 😊
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Its utterly lovely, my lady.πŸ€—

Get a beta to edit and rectify spelling mistakes and run with it. I like your formal way of writing the thing, you might as well get serious and write it till the end -- make a real Novel out of it. You have it in you, I say.Keep it real and close to the original.

Oh yes. Will definitely will do that. Book LOL I guess I am too young to write a book.. πŸ˜† But if you all keep reading it, that will be enough for me!
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Brishti: probably you do not know me but let me introduce myself as a Krishna devotee & Pandav lover 😊 I knew & respected you as a great Arjun fan in this forum but now I am totally overwhelmed to see this noble effort of you Please please please continue it to the end of Mahabharata & let it be published as a novel πŸ˜ƒ this world needs it!!! There are many novels from others' POV but I want to thank you for choosing Arjun πŸ˜ƒ show his heart & make it his autobiography, let all the doubts be cleared for which he is disliked by some people. If this great devotee of Krishna can be shown properly then it will help many people in building their characters, I think. Obviously this is a very very noble aim dear! Please PM me whenever you update this, I sent you a friend request too 😊 don't forget to PM me, please 😳
May Lord Krishna bless you always to carry on this noble project! Jai Shri Krishna! Jai Gaandivdhaari Arjun!
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya95

It gave me goosebumps...d entire description...I could feel the young boy's confusion...just one request, pls don't leave it!!! Continue till d mahaprasthan😳

N I second medha...u shld make it into a bookπŸ˜ƒ

You also please keep reading till the end.. :P:P
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Dear Brishti: probably you do not know me but let me introduce myself as a Krishna devotee & Pandav lover 😊 I knew & respected you as a great Arjun fan in this forum but now I am totally overwhelmed to see this noble effort of you Please please please continue it to the end of Mahabharata & let it be published as a novel πŸ˜ƒ this world needs it!!! There are many novels from others' POV but I want to thank you for choosing Arjun πŸ˜ƒ show his heart & make it his autobiography, let all the doubts be cleared for which he is disliked by some people. If this great devotee of Krishna can be shown properly then it will help many people in building their characters, I think. Obviously this is a very very noble aim dear! Please PM me whenever you update this, I sent you a friend request too 😊 don't forget to PM me, please 😳
May Lord Krishna bless you always to carry on this noble project! Jai Shri Krishna! Jai Gaandivdhaari Arjun!

Aww Urmila.. Thank you so much for taking time and reading it! Yes I will PM you! I know! I never found a good book written on Arjuna.. (the Anuja Chadramouli one is not a autobiography) 😊 I am so happy and delighted to know you liked it so much Urmila! πŸ˜ƒ
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Brishti:
What a Great Piece of writing Girl!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Enjoyed reading every bit of it..πŸ˜ƒ..U've the kept the emotions intact, which is great!πŸ‘πŸΌ...Continue like this and the Story's gonna Rock!πŸ˜‰...So Keept it coming..😊😳