sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Astha is crying, she cuts the phone. Sid is happy that he has told his mind to her. Astha cries, sees Sia. She just goes awasy from there.

The next morning, Astha is in her room. Her dadi comes there, asks her to come for breakfast. Astha says she does not want it. Seeing Astha tensed, Dadi goes to her, asks her what the problem is. Astha screams, saying why cannot you understand? She then goes to her cot, sits. Dadi comes near her, asks her not to get upset. She asks her what the matter is. She came home in the night itself, did not eat anything. Now, she has made her favourite aloo paratha, still she is not interseted in eating. Astha gets wils, she tells her nothing is wrong. She screams. Dadi gets upset, says you do whatever you want, eat or do not eat, but why do u get angry at petty things? Astha says rudely, if anybody tries to call me, tell them i am sleeping. Do not wake me. Dadi goes, worried. Astha continues to cry.

Dadi comes to the table where Dada and Dadi are having breakfast. She tells her husband that Astha is angry for some reason, not talking, not eating. He says its ok, leave her. Just then, there is a call. It is Sia. Dadi picks up, Sia is worried. She tells Dadi Astha is not seen in the room. She thought she might have gone for a walk, so waited. But she did not come. She asks whether Astha is there. Dadi very apolegitic to her, says she has come back. It is like this that Astha does not get sleep in other rooms, she needs her own room. So she mighgt have come back. Sia says she did not even tell me. Dadi says you were sleeping, so Astha might not have wanted to wake you up. Sia says i want to talk to her. Dadi says she is sleeping, her mobile is also off. Sia tells her to ask Astha to call her as soon as she gets up. Dadi says yes and cuts.

She then tells her husband that she has to keep lying to people bcos of this girl. She says this girl gives worries to all, enjoys giving them worries. I am fed up of her. Dada says i will talk to her, gets up. Dadi stops him, says let her cool down, then we can talk. Dadi then is reminded of Abhi. She says Abhi when small, was also like this. He used to get angry for nothing, then come running asking sorry. She then thinks where Abhi is? Does he think of us? Her husband asks her not to think, asks her to have her breakfast.

Abhi is writing something, when Bhavani comes there. He is all smiles, itching to tell something. Abhi notices this, tells him to spit out what he wants to say. He is having lines of worries on his forehead. Bhavani laughingly says, it is a very interesting news. You will get a ray of light in your otherwise sad eyes.Abhi says my eyes are bright always, so you come out with what you want to say. Bhavani says a world famous doctor is coming to Goa from Mumbai for conference. Abhi says so what, the doctor is famous, so is coming? Bhavani says if the doctor is Dr. Simran, then you will meet her, she will meet you, eyes will meet, feelings of the heart will meet, then anything can happen, he says. Abhi smiles, says i will not mee t her. Do you think i am waiting for such an opportunity? Bhavani says i bet, you will meet her. He says a bet of 10000Rs. Abhi smiles. Bhavani leaves, Abhi is lost in thoughts.

Sid is at Sia's room. He is showing her the SMs, asks who sent it? Sia very innocently , says i do not know, your girl friend must have sent. Sid smiles, says you sent it. Sia is surprised, says i did not send it, when this message was sent, i was sleeping. Yes, this is sent from my mobile, but i did not send it. Sid says i was very happy that you accepted my love, so came here excited. Stop joking. Sia then very seriously says i did not send. Sid asks then who? Sia says probably Astha. Sid is shocked. He asks Astha, why? Sia says she has told me that she loves you. She loves you very much. She never told this to you, so probably wanted to tell you that. So used my mobile and name. But the contents were hers. Sid is shocked. He then remembers what he said to her, so rushes out saying oh my god. Sia does not understand what the matter is.

Astha is crying very badly. She gets up in despair, throws all the bedsheets and pillows to the ground, then sees a glass tumbler there. She takesit, is about to drop it on the ground when she realises that it will create a noise. So she wraps the tumbler in a bedsheet, breaks it, with less sound, then takes a piece, cuts her hand from it. She then get unconscious with pain.

Dada and Dadi knock Astha's door, but she does not open. They call Simran who is on her way to the hospital. Simran asks them not to panic, she says she is coming. Sid is driving towards Astha's house. He is restless and tensed. Sid comes home, tries to break open the door. Finally the door gives way, opens. Sid, Dada and Dadi get in, see Astha lying in a ppol of blood. All are shocked. Sid screams Oh my god, takes his kerchief, ties a knot over her bleeding hand. Take her in an ambulance.

The next scene is the hospital scene where Astha is treated. They bring her to the room, where she is being given blood. Simran is there. She sits near an unconscious Astha, never stops crying. Sid is upset, just then he gets a call from Sia. Sid tells her that Astha had got a doubt that i love Sia. So she pretended to talk in Sia's voice to get to know my feelings. I thought it was you, told everything. Now, Astha could not bear this, tried to commit suicide by cutting her hand. Now we are in the hospital. Simran is there. Sia asks how Astha is. Sid says she is unconscious. She volunteers to come. Sid says no, Astha will again react wild, he says. He promises her to keep her informed.

Simran in in the room sitting very near Astha. She keeps looking at Astha. Astha for once opens her eyes. She sees Simran. Simran tries to touch her, Astha turns her face, closes her eyes again. Simran cries more. Simran bends her head over the cot, cries a lot. A nurse comes there, so she controls her tears, comes out.

Simran is sitting in the lobby with Abhi's parents. They tell each toher that Astha is a brave girl, is not so very weak in heart. Something must have gone wrong for her to do this. Simran cries. They pity Simran, say we do not know when your testing times will end. Sid is hearing all this. He comes to Simran, tells her he want to talk to her, asks her to come to the cabin. Simran goes with him. Dada and Dadi are surprised.

Simran asks Sid what the matter is in her cabin. Sid cries, says you know i won't cause harm to Astha intentionally. But, unknowingly, i am responsible for Astha's condition. Simran is shocked, asks Sid to sit and explain. Sid says i love Sia. But i never got the guts to tell her. Astha got a doubt about this. So she pretended to be Sia, talked from her mobile. I thinking it is Sia, put down my feelings to her. I now got to know from Sia that Astha loves me. Believe me, i treat Astha only as my best friend, nothing more. I cannot imagine that she has different feelings for me. Sid says sorry. I cannot be returning all your favour to Astha giving her worries and sorrow. I cannot do this. This happened unintentionally. I am sorry, i am responsible for what happened. He cries a lot. Simran asks him to control and goes. Sid cannot control his tears.(I could not control my despair, as he cried, infact i started laughing, Please Ajay Sinha, never make Sid cry bcos he cannot cry, he emotes very shabbily.)

Simran goes straight to Sia's hotel, knocks her room. Sia is surprised to see Simran. Simran just enters, tells Sia you may not have been expecting me, but i had to come. She says i do not have a habit of beating around the bush. Let me be plain, She asks Do you love Sid? Sia says i do not love him, you know that. Simran says then why are you in his life? Sia is shocked. Simran says i know that i am being rude to you. But, you also know that another person is madly in love with Sid. When you know this, why are you with Sid? You also know that Sid loves you. You also know that you cannot reciprocate his love bcos you are also in love with somebody else. So why are you allowing him in your life? If he is with you, he will always think of you, never think of Astha. When you know that this is on-sided love, why do yo allow Sid near you? Why are yo hurting Astha? I think it is better that you go out of Sid's life, go out of this place. You are also a girl ,in love. So you must understand the apin of Astha. Leave Sid alone, Simran says very sternly. Sia just blinks, as though she did not expect this from Simran.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid provides comic relief unwittingly! Saw the synopses from indiinfo. Still was eagerly awaiting your update, Sree. Nothing to beat it!
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update...I agree with Abhi's Mom...Aastha is always causing troubles to others...she needs to grow up....I feel sorry for sia...Maybe simran shldnt hv said tht to her so frankly...maybe she shld hv explained her in a better way....
sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i second that. thax a lottt sree di👏

Sid provides comic relief unwittingly! Saw the synopses from indiinfo. Still was eagerly awaiting your update, Sree. Nothing to beat it! .

so tru vvrsun.😳

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sree! how much longer will they prolong this series?
readjassi thumbnail

thanks sree..

but ya i am really upset about simran's behavior with sia here. i wonder if she was thinking about this when she was in life of Abhi-Neha or not....sid doesn't love astha then why she has to worry about sid-sia?

i really didn't like the way she reacted here.

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vvrsun

Sid provides comic relief unwittingly! Saw the synopses from indiinfo. Still was eagerly awaiting your update, Sree. Nothing to beat it!

must agree with all of this vvrsun...😛

sree-we must continue having your updates!😊

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Sree, we still need to read your wonderful updates becuz they are more fulfilling and detailed. So keep it up Sree and Thanks so much !

kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Sree.........few kind words for Simran..."jinke khud ke ghar sheeshe ke ho unko doosron ke ghar mein patthar nahi maarna chahiye."this is what she did with neha.

Ria'05 thumbnail

Thanks sree for ur updates....this serial is getting too long ......I feel Ajai Sinha doesnt know how to end this serial.....it should seriously come to an END! cause I cant tolerate Astha's behaviour anymore. she is making my Simran cry , cry and only cry😭😭😭

Ria