Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DrShindeSweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Arjun's feelings at Draupadi's death: (Excerpt)
' With Draupadi's fall, I reached the unendurable. Now I had no ties left behind at all. None.
Govind was not alive and she was not either. They were both life-giving forces, but they had not been strong enough in death. They left me behind, alone, to endure the agony of their deaths.
I know I had been loved by the two persons I loved - tenderly, desperately, protectively, possessively, insanely and every which way. I lived the richest life on Earth.
Whatever I am reborn as, meet me again, I pleaded to both. I am incomplete without you.'
- Arjun: Without A Doubt
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shindes

'<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">With Draupadi's fall, I reached the unendurable. Now I had no ties left behind at all.None.</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> </font><font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Govind was not alive and she was not either.They were both life-giving forces, but they had not been strong enough in death. They left me behind, alone, to endure the agony of their deaths.</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia"> </font><font face="Georgia"><font size="3">I know I had been loved by the two persons I loved - tenderly, desperately, protectively, possessively, insanely and every which way. I lived the richest life on Earth.</font></font>

<font face="Georgia"><font size="3"> <font face="Georgia"><font size="3">Whatever I am reborn as, meet me again, I pleaded to both. I am incomplete without you.</font></font>' </font></font>

<font face="Georgia"><font size="3"> - Arjun: Without A Doubt</font></font>

<font face="Georgia"><font size="3"></font></font>

<font face="Georgia"><font size="3"></font></font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> </font>

Beautiful lines...
Thank you for commenting... ๐Ÿ˜Š
aishwarya48 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shindes

' With Draupadi's fall, I reached the unendurable. Now I had no ties left behind at all. None.
Govind was not alive and she was not either. They were both life-giving forces, but they had not been strong enough in death. They left me behind, alone, to endure the agony of their deaths.
I know I had been loved by the two persons I loved - tenderly, desperately, protectively, possessively, insanely and every which way. I lived the richest life on Earth.
Whatever I am reborn as, meet me again, I pleaded to both. I am incomplete without you.'
- Arjun: Without A Doubt
Pakka lines!!! Love it so much!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 1

subhadra14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Thank u so much...
U seem to be an admirer of Arjun-Subhadra pairing... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anyway...thanks for commenting... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, yeah! You got me right...I am an ArSu admirer๐Ÿ˜‰
But still, I love mahabharat and all the relations and stories included in it...and frankly speaking, I am an admirer of love stories๐Ÿ˜†
Beautifully written, I must say again!
Edited by subhadra14 - 9 years ago