Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ wonderful superb post dear dint know all this info, yes after reading this all I also wonder ved vyas ignore all this info or something was missing from arjuna
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamenco

πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ wonderful superb post dear dint know all this info, yes after reading this all I also wonder ved vyas ignore all this info or something was missing from arjuna

Thank u so much...πŸ˜ƒ

Actually different versions state different things.
Watever I have written is based on KMG translation of Mahabharat...

However, according to Shrimad Bhagavatam, another work of Ved Vyas, that depicts the life of Lord Krishna, Arjun was the one who took revenge for the killing of Draupadi's sons...

So, it's difficult, wat is true...

Thanks again for commenting...😊

ElMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How did I miss this post????
Wonderful analysis Amrita regarding this topic time and again I have a simple point to make whenever people blame Arjuna for ignoring her I say why would he make the love of his life dress up like a maid for someone he would prefer to ignore????
YES I always wanted him to express his love atleast once but again these simple things make Mahabharatha interesting and one of the greatest epics ...
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: frappie

How did I miss this post????

Wonderful analysis Amrita regarding this topic time and again I have a simple point to make whenever people blame Arjuna for ignoring her I say why would he make the love of his life dress up like a maid for someone he would prefer to ignore????
YES I always wanted him to express his love atleast once but again these simple things make Mahabharatha interesting and one of the greatest epics ...

Thank u so much...πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, this silence is there, but still other moments which make us love Parth-Panchali...😳

Love Parth-Panchali...😳.
Thanks again for commenting...πŸ˜ƒ
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thank u so much.
Yes, Arjun n Draupadi shared a complicated equation, and that love was there.
As for Arjun, not being happy to share his wife, this claim, actually has some basis in the epic.
There's a conversation between Arjun and Yudisthir, where Arjun is insulting Yudisthir, for insulting Gandiv.
In that, he says, "I have always served u, with my wives and children."
And then he says something like, "We all are fighting hard, n u are blaming us, lying on Draupadi's bed."
What is intriguing is that, Draupadi was nowhere around. So, y would her bed be in the camp of warriors?
That is probably, a subtle hint that Ved Vyas gives us, about Arjun's displeasure .
Besides, I think, Arjun was a human afterall. Ofcourse, he felt hurt, somewhere. Draupadi was his first wife, and also the most beautiful woman of her times. But he remained quiet to maintain unity among his brothers.
well I think I missed this episode then???? ,πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• so arjun finally speak up his mind about his displeasure of sharing his wife πŸ˜‰ even I think he respect his brothers so control and stay calm about his displeasure and pain to share her
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamenco

Thank u so much.
Yes, Arjun n Draupadi shared a complicated equation, and that love was there.
As for Arjun, not being happy to share his wife, this claim, actually has some basis in the epic.
There's a conversation between Arjun and Yudisthir, where Arjun is insulting Yudisthir, for insulting Gandiv.
In that, he says, "I have always served u, with my wives and children."
And then he says something like, "We all are fighting hard, n u are blaming us, lying on Draupadi's bed."
What is intriguing is that, Draupadi was nowhere around. So, y would her bed be in the camp of warriors?
That is probably, a subtle hint that Ved Vyas gives us, about Arjun's displeasure .
Besides, I think, Arjun was a human afterall. Ofcourse, he felt hurt, somewhere. Draupadi was his first wife, and also the most beautiful woman of her times. But he remained quiet to maintain unity among his brothers.

well I think I missed this episode then???? ,πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• so arjun finally speak up his mind about his displeasure of sharing his wife πŸ˜‰ even I think he respect his brothers so control and stay calm about his displeasure and pain to share her

No dear...that was not shown in this serial. 😭
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Nice post amrita😊

Thank u so much. πŸ˜ƒ
iturkhahs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb Analysis . Even I think that arjun loved draupadi the most. Its just he was not very expressive. She was Arjun's first wife. So she held a total different space in his heart. Their love story is a unique one.
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: iturkhahs

Superb Analysis .Even I think that arjun loved draupadi the most. Its just he was not very expressive. She was Arjun's first wife. So she held a total different space in his heart. Their love story is a unique one.

Thanks...
Yes, as Arjun's first wife, she held a different place in his life... 😊
amritat thumbnail

Thank u... 😊