Increase page layout again

rocker1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The page layout has again been decreased to 16 topics / 8 posts a page.

Please get it back to 20 topics / 10 posts a page. It is particularly a problem on the first page - where the announcements and stickies take up all the space, and only a handful of new regular topics stay on the first page.

Why was it reduced again, for that matter? Wouldn't it make more sense to have more posts per page, so that there are fewer pages, and that would make the site fast - according to the age old argument used by the Admin?

Edited by shadyhtown - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea...i agree with you..because in some forums..the there are soo many stickies that you have to go to page 2 to see the actual topics..

so mods. and Vijay-ji..could ya'll think about that again

and shadyhtown try pm-ing Vijay-ji about this matter 😉
rocker1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: umi82990

yea...i agree with you..because in some forums..the there are soo many stickies that you have to go to page 2 to see the actual topics..

so mods. and Vijay-ji..could ya'll think about that again

and shadyhtown try pm-ing Vijay-ji about this matter 😉

Why don't you send him one Umi 😛

I've already sent him a PM regarding another issue - don't want him to send multiple requests on my name and get the issue diluted 😕

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it has something to do with having faster access or something of that sort..

I do agree..20 topics per page is very good and it won't make it look as if there aren't new topics.

Guys, do send vijay a PM about this~~ 😊