Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice post Aunty..😊..finally my Rishi is back as a responsible man...🥳..i think the conversation with his friend affected him very much..😕..i don't like dat ,rishi said repeatedly dat it was not a drama and all..but he is not believed him for once..😲..anyway i'm happy he is changing for gud..beta-beti dono ek raste par aa gaya..ab yudh can share his responsibilities with him..😊..
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😊 Happy friendship day to u Aunty.. 😊..
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Analysis
Rishi yes was indeed the highlight and I think he prove to be the strongest pillar
mishtidoi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aunty...no post for thursday's episode?
You are busy?
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Sunny,

That is a very sweet compliment, thank you!!!

My latest, on Episode 12, was delayed because of a net breakdown, and I have got it up just now. I hope you like that too.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: sunnycpp

Aunt, Hope you are doing good.

BTW, I am addicted to your posts, Watching next episode of Yudh won't be great fun without your post.

Thanks a lot for helping us with your write-ups on each Yudh episodes. I am returning to TV after very long time because of Yudh and your writings.

sashashyam thumbnail
I agree with you about Mona's family. It is unpleasant but true. Also about child abuse, though there are as many or more cases nowadays when the mother goes at once to the police, and one where she killed the father.Aamir Khan's Satyameva Jayate had a very sensitive and yet practical episode about child sexual abuse last year.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

QUOTE=viewobs]Thanks for the PM.
About Mona's father's firm belief in Kapil:
Its a realistic reaction I feel. The first reaction is always denial.
I know its a disturbing fact but I have read in an article that in cases of child sexual abuse, like when a father figure rapes the child, the wife always blames the child first. Unbelievable but it has happened.

And here we are talking about Mona's Father who is concerned about his daughter, who doesn't even know Smriti. Hopefully his eyes will be opened soon/
sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you, my dear Shanti. I need you more than you need me!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Superb!!!

Haven't watched but admire and adore Mr Bachchan more and more for his electrifying presence on screen and amazing write ups that he shares!

Thanks aunty...

sashashyam thumbnail
Mandy dearest,

Welcome back! 🤗I hope you had a wonderful time.

I shall wait for you to catch up with my marathons. The one on Episode 12 is a 5 pager!

Shyamala

Originally posted by: mandyg

shyamala, just back from my holidays and lots to catch on, i still have to watch all the epis from tuesday onwards!

sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you so much, and yes, I agree with you about Rishi. It is but rarely that one gets such a complex and convincing character, even in films, and this is TV!

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: taahir004

Beautiful Analysis

Rishi yes was indeed the highlight and I think he prove to be the strongest pillar

sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you so much, my dear Greeshma, and a very happy Friendship Day to you too! I hear that it is not as popular now as it used to be, is that true?

I agree with you completely about Rishi.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: greeshma014

nice post Aunty..😊..finally my Rishi is back as a responsible man...🥳..i think the conversation with his friend affected him very much..😕..i don't like dat ,rishi said repeatedly dat it was not a drama and all..but he is not believed him for once..😲..anyway i'm happy he is changing for gud..beta-beti dono ek raste par aa gaya..ab yudh can share his responsibilities with him..😊..