RACHANA PARULKAR IN A NEW SHOW YIPE:))))

sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

sry guys title just for attention but for good reason

siggie credit:Arshir

Rachana parulkar is queen of hearts..queen of expressions..really???

I don't think so..she is ruling our hearts..

I don't find it worng if cvs replaced her coz she doesn't have the popularity to get so much trp..thats why even if she replaced we dint create a big drama haina.

She doesn't have proper fan base..we dint promote her properly..she has very less fans..may be she has flaws in acting also..

I know this might make u feel bad but truth is truth accept it..

If u deny this fact then please join as a team for rachana..and prmote her in every possible way..people who ever deny this and wanna join this team who can do anything to get rachana parulkar back on tv.. (another show )

pm your twitter ids to id :pakhilover 

those who dont hav twitter account create it

We have to do some homework also for this..

1.e tweet zee tagging her and tell them that she is the best actress...replacing her will be their biggest loss.

2.Dialy comment on her profile twice..and visit her profile 10 times..she is in 14 th rank but if she has to maintain it you need to do this.

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/9701/rachana-parulkar/

3.Twitter trending daily if u cant do 100..do 20 daily at at 7 pm only.. or u can suggest me timings

dont watch ema show ema dead for us ok

4.call zee djs and tell them that we want her back..or at least she is the best actress.this is to show zee and djs her stardum

5.and sejal,shana created wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachana_Parulkar visit d page.daily

6.and on twitter follow rachana https://twitter.com/RParulkar/with_repliesas well ashttps://twitter.com/RachanasFamily

djs numbers:
103,104, 1st Floor, Advent Atria, Opposite Kingston Complex, Chincholi Bunder Road, Malad West, Mumbai - 400064 View Map

+(91)-22-40699797, 28824181

+(91)-22-28824181

And many more..but team up..please..have to do this somehow..if u really think she has lot of fandom who can do anything for her..join this..and tell them that she is the best actress

and also read below comment  by karnika

Edited by sarusmiley - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

so guys pm to id :pakhilover dnt think wat d pakhi...pakhi means pure
and purelover of rachana parulkar none other than your spike
so let be united form as group ...v vl inform u about daily activities 2ru pm ...plz do it for rachana...who nailed out kalpi role...let world hear about rachana parulkar...be serious guys 
dont think rachana fans are less in number just reminding we won poll over RR fans
we may be less in number but v r powerful...dont underestimate power of RACHANA  PARULKAR FANS wat say

and
note: only rachana fans are allowed to comment plz join hands rachana desrves pura aasman
oye power king dont dare to poke me😡am in worse mood 2day ...
dnt now wat i will do
siggie credit :Arshir aka kalpana (thank u dear for wonderful siggie)
ok here is d list untill now who had sent their twitter ids to pakhilover:

Ragnaislife

appyK
akshara82
go4itluvu
midhu_na
_green_
i5hy
chahat4u
kalpirocks
fairylover
DayAndNight
swetha_ch01
shonali164

erikalui
sonia
Awriterbyheart
samy18
mounishree
phanitha_21
prishna
shivanie_05
nimi4u
nebu
sonia
samy18
ishikajainm
dazzpari
ReezaFathi Edited by manikarnikaa - 9 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RagNa r the only reason the show has come until now without closure... And replacing Rachana makes no sense at all.. These brainless makers have no idea as to hw to continue a story..Edited by veeranu - 9 years ago
DayAndNight thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
saru u haunted me wid ur first few lines, i thought saru shifted from the team 😆 bt then aftr reading complete post, i can do this for u👏 nd karnika👏 got all the points u mentioned😳
👍🏼
Edited by DayAndNight - 9 years ago
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't agree.
Firstly. the show lost popularity because of Raghav and Pakhi Wedding 
Secondly, Rachana is a far better actress than many I have seen so far in Indian Serials.

Thirdly, Her not being popular had to do with being dusky. I saw comments when Rachana was first introduced in the show. There are peole who preferred the actress playing Pakhi, because she was fairer.  We all know the truth. I cannot agree with your post, because then I would be defaming a Girl who does not deserve it. 

sarusmiley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hillylove

I don't agree.

Firstly. the show lost popularity because of Raghav and Pakhi Wedding 
Secondly, Rachana is a far better actress than many I have seen so far in Indian Serials.

Thirdly, Her not being popular had to do with being dusky. I saw comments when Rachana was first introduced in the show. There are peole who preferred the actress playing Pakhi, because she was fairer.  We all know the truth. I cannot agree with your post, because then I would be defaming a Girl who does not deserve it. 

DAER read post care fully yaar ..u dont agree wid wat ?😕
am rachana fan re
go4itluvu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi this is piu can i also join in trending?
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarusmiley

DAER read post care fully yaar ..u dont agree wid wat ?😕
am rachana fan re

I did not agree with the part where you said "maybe she has flaws in acting too."  I saw that part so I just post, cause I am upset from what that PD said about her acting.  I am not mad at you, and I know you are a Rachana fan.  
sarusmiley thumbnail

dear send ur twitter id: pakhilover id
turypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Done..we wnt rachana n ragna..