Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoubleH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well...I've known you only for like 4 or 5 days, but I know that you shore are an amazing person xD
Happy Birthdaay! May God shower all his blessings on you. Don't forget to have a blaaast! ^_^
And, I want treat >.> Paneeer and benanas will do 🀣

+Awesome thread! πŸ‘
BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

ahaha... 🀣🀣 thank u sweta! 😭

Ereder junor patent word ki goru? 😲

Ei goru 1...Happy Budday...chakde phatte
And goru 2...Wonderphool shuto! :P
AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Bday Zoo Zoo :-* Dekh main aa gayi!
Lovel;y thread rocket!
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey luvly thread dear

It was cute n funny 😊

Happy bday zoya πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
anyania thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOYA!
Zoya means loving and caring and life.
And congo, your name itself describes a perfect you!
And your b'day...yes!
God bless you and gives you everything you've wished for.
You are an amazing writer and very cutie girl.
I wanna sing happy birthday but i dnt wanna sing at any cost otherwise i bet people will run away from this thread which is so unlike what my name means.
God bless u! And once again..happy birthday!
Btw, beautiful thread sweetu!
arshifan2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OH MY GOD!
And I was thinking that I would be bored to death as usual today too!

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu136/lllisalllindsay/Animated/010llisallindsay.gif" />

This is like, the best Birthday ever!😭
You know guys, I have been a member of I-F since 3 years now and this is my FIRST yeah you heard that right, FIRST b'day thread EVER.😳

You guys have been so patient and kind to me even when I behaved a total jerk at times!πŸ˜† God, you guys really are patient with me and I just adore you all for that!😭

I actually didn't expect this!😭 I meant the thread!😭 Love you sooo much! πŸ€—

So now, moi is gonna talk about my besties out there who made my b'day so special!😳

Rini (Reminiscence)

Rinuri, πŸ˜† I still remember those days when I used to read your fic "don't confess" and I used to call you Di! 🀣 Yeah and the day I came to know that you were younger than me was 🀣🀣 ki jata chilo ota...but then I realised that it was your fault! You know why? Because your writing was so mature that I couldn't even understand that you were actually much younger than it seemed! Then I came to know you through our frequent scrapping and interacting and I came to what a lovable person you are! Your too cute to be true! πŸ€— Your wishes just made my b'day even more special and though I know your busy, you took out some time for me and it means a lot to me!😳

Moi just loves you sooo much! πŸ€—

P.S. Amader OTH collab er ki hobe? -_-

--Ari--

Kal raat ka mujhe abhi samajh mei aya! 🀣🀣 I remember how we got along! I used to think that your like the star of the forum (which clearly you are 🀣 ) and I was a little scared while interacting with you initially! But then I understood that your too sweet and I could actually be myself when I am around you. Then how could I forget, you hate being called "di" and today too, mere muh se woh shabdh nikal jata hai!πŸ˜†

You are too adorable and last night I found out how cute you actually are! 🀣 and moi is so lucky to have such a cutsie sis here! You always helped me out and the gyaan you used to give me about Babaji were hilarious! 🀣🀣 I still remember some!πŸ˜†

Then you became a little inactive and moi started missing you so much!😭 So I sent some songs like "Callertune" lyrics to you, editing the lines a little! 🀣 I am so creative na?πŸ˜†

And you contributed so much to make my B'day thread so beautiful!😲 Thank you sooo much!😭 Don't worry , woh toh khushi ke aasu hai!😭

I lubhs you very much! πŸ€—

Iffu (winchesters)

The one whose Analysis posts are really missed by me!😭 Tu kahan hai?😭 You remember, we got to know each other through your posts only? πŸ˜† I used to reply so meekly but you always supported me!😳 You also gave me the name "AK-47" and I love u for that! 🀣

Remember how we used to bash the babaji tribe? 😎 anyways, I would just like to say that you are very near and dear friend of mine and thank you soo much for being able to be here on my day! Lubh you! πŸ€—

Preetu (DamselInDistress)

Tu jaa rahi hai, mujhe and hum sabko chorke?😭 But I know that studies are important and so I would like to wish you all the best for you future! May you shine as bright like the sun!πŸ˜ƒ And the sun is hot too so yeah...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

And when you pointing your gun towards me I was like "zoyu, tuh toh gayi re aaj!" 🀣 but thank God you didn't kill me that day, varna I wouldn't have been able to see this beautiful message of yours! :')

P.S. The siggy is just BEAUTIFUL! :') I love you for this! πŸ€—
Thank you!😭😳

Sush94

Thank you sush! :* :*
That OS was such a beautiful gift and now you even wrote a B'day message for me!😳😳

I can't believe you used to read my works on IPKKND forum?😲 Maayynn I am a better writer now I can say that with confidence!πŸ˜†
And I know I haven't been myself off late but if people like you keep confidence in a person like me, I am bound to shine always!😳 So thank you dear sis for making my even more special with your OS and your message!πŸ˜ƒ

Imma lubhs you! πŸ€—

Anisha (Anisha_angel)

This has to be my muchar! Come here you! πŸ€—
Tera gaana mujhe bohut pasand aayaa! 🀣
Thank you muchar! 🀣

Sach batau toh mujhe bhi kuch yaad nahi how we met but JAB WE MET, we became best friends! 😎
You think I will be happy with you being inactive!😑😭
I love you! Mujhe nahi pata what to say to you...I just wanna hug you tightly and never let go!😭😭
Agar mere scraps ka reply mereko nahi mila na toh I shapath (on swetu 🀣 ) I will keeel you! 🀣

Imma not joking re! --___--
stay the way you are and never change! I lobes you! :* :*

Sushie166

Beta? 🀣 Pehle update aur abb cake? 🀣
Bas yehi sujhta hai! 🀣🀣
I don't wake up in the morning, beta! 🀣 I wake up in the noon!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

You came as a blessing to me! *am I really talking like a dad?* Jab tu aayi mere paas, un chote chote...no not legs but baato ko le kar, I became so emotional!😭 And tabhi se mujhe pata tha that you'll be my daughter! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

And whenever Swetu forgets me its you who reminds her about her MCP! 🀣🀣

This MCP can't function with his half-MCP and half-Farzi like daughter!πŸ˜† So imma will just say,

I.LOVE.YOU...BETA! 🀣🀣

*off to momma's message varna mehko aaj khana nei degi woh* 🀣🀣

Sweta (-WanderLust-)

Farzi! My dear little Farzi!😳
I remember how we met! Uff what a day that was!🀒
But Babaji did one good thing, it's cause of him that I got my bestie!😳 Though I would never ever give him the credits for that! -_-

But...I thank Arijit Singh...oh yeah

"Tera dhyan kidhar hai
yeh tera HERO idhar hai"

😎 remember? 🀣

We aren't normal! I trust you on that...

Me=Randhir and you=Sanyukta , we are definitely not normal! 🀣🀣
Hey you remember amra ki bhabe babaji tribe der lok der ke bash kortam?πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ˜†

We were too good at it! 🀣🀣
I am not cheating on you farzi, chill! -_-
I cant help if girls go ga ga on me right? 😎
tui toh patta i dish na amaye...toh obvio onno mey re amar fayda othabe! After all I am Randhir na! 😎🀣

I love you too! :* :*
Ami toh forum e ashi tor saathey goppo korte!😳
Thank you Swetu for this B'day thread Surprise! I lubh you sooo much!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL! ⭐️⭐️

Sushie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sush94

Thank you sush! :* :*
That OS was such a beautiful gift and now you even wrote a B'day message for me!😳😳

I can't believe you used to read my works on IPKKND forum?😲 Maayynn I am a better writer now I can say that with confidence!πŸ˜†
And I know I haven't been myself off late but if people like you keep confidence in a person like me, I am bound to shine always!😳 So thank you dear sis for making my even more special with your OS and your message!πŸ˜ƒ

Imma lubhs you! πŸ€—

@red You shine even without my help darling! ⭐️
@blue you are welcome, you deserve to feel special, not just on your birthday but everyday!😳

I love you too... πŸ€—
AnnyLaughaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣v
Moi loves u too :-*
sushie166 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I LOVE YOU TOO PAPA :*
Yeh tumne likha hai sabke bare mein.. 😲
Aaj Randhir Randhir nahi raha... 🀣
Sabki itni tariff... kya baat hai Papa 🀣
Mumma na kch khane ko dia toh meko bhi de dena 🀣
Happie wala birthday.
AnatomyAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthdaaay Joyaaa!!!!!!!!!
I hope your birthday is going amazingly well!!! You are loved and adored the way you are!

Never ever change! Bcos I love you the way you are😳 (Imma so lameπŸ˜†)

Anyways! I suck at writing birthday wishes! Just enjoy and have a blast I would say, because tomorrow you are going to be a day older than today... I think I need to sleep now xD

On a serious note! I hope that all your dreams and aspirations in life come true, since a person like you truly deserves it all and more! Treasure these memories for a lifetime and more to come!

I love you meri jaan! :*

Happy Birthday!

Love, love and endless love,
Pari

PS: What kind of challenge have you set meri maa!??! 😲🀣 I am still raking my brain and I bet Baba is as well🀣