Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved your analysis. Some of the subtle moments are superb in Yudh. Like the last one where Yudh goes to meet the minister and the phone call comes to the minister. How well he judges that it would be tough for the minister to trap him. He is too good in just saying "Mere paanch minute poore ho gaye."
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow m a silent reader of ur posts on this Forum ... I know many of the people are not enjoying watching Yudh as it has not "connected" them on certain levels... I agree its a slow paced show n the makers r not in a hurry to solve the mysteries n they r taking their own sweet time building people and relationships on this show... but I am loving how they r peeling off the layers one by one slowly...

What an apt title for the episode ... Moral degradation not only for Nikhil and Dharmendra Malik but even for Gopal ... who for his ego had killed his own people and now was responsible for the whole village to be unemployed ... Its funny how our egos are more important than basic survival and one move can change so much... These workers esp in Mining and construction industry survive on day to day wages ... n waging a war against the Corporators/Company owners is not gonna help them much and what are the workers fighting against ? An evil that they have within themselves but are not able to recognize (case in point being the girl with 70% burns . they r happy to make that girl suffer but will not take offer from Taruni for her medication) If the villagers have any sense and are not weak enough to be played by Gopal again wud realize no Company owner will b worried and offer help this way by staying up late whole night after blasting their whole village!

I have seen you've mentioned MM in your earlier posts ... I think it might Mystery Mahila also (I have my bets laid on Taruni πŸ˜† I dont know y I get weird vibes from her). So Yesterday they showed that Joker who's a part of Yudh's subconcious mind is taunting him for killing innocent people ... I am loving the way this show is teasing us πŸ˜† May be Yudh is playing Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde with us or may be he just happened to hear Taruni's conversation with the Inspector on her mobile in his semi unconcious state .. n hence he panicked.. πŸ˜†

Your Krishna anecdote in this serial is so apt... I guess as Lord Krishna uses Manipulation for greater good in Mahabharata .. Yudh to uses all his resources to keep his faith amongst village people and also to keep himself in good books with the Minister.

Overall I think there is lot of anger depicted here in this serial right from screenplay to direction to story to characters that play the story ..Yudh being angry at his frailing health, Taruni for being stuck in this mouse and cat game, Anand coz his incapability to handle the situations, Mona coz of Kapil, Rishi coz his father doesnt understand him, Nayan for her husband not listening to her, Mine workers/ villagers for their ignorance, ALF for a lost cause and fake anger for vested interests, MM for the reasons best known to him or her... πŸ˜†

I hereby end my two cents n am eagerly waiting for your next update ...😳

viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again nothing much to comment, because you have listed most of my thoughts on the episode in your post. From Malik I had expected this, but Nikhil? I had felt that it was his conscience that made him warn Yudh and co about the hospital explosion. Where did that go now? No Fury like a Man who has lost his Love???
Another point is Anand.
How on Earth did that company function if this is the way you react to a crisis? He tells a hysterical Mona that he will employ a private investigator who is apparently even more inefficient than Mona. Really!
Was Dabra the only one who looked into these things?πŸ˜”
*Looks again at Anand suspiciously* Or is this a deliberate inaction on his part because you hate YS secretly?
That theory is diminished by the concern he shows and the work that he gets done in episode 11.
DanceBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NiceπŸ‘
I will catch the episode now.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What I meant, my dear, was that though members in all the forums where I have been active have been very, very kind to me, no one had said it precisely as you did:

I forget for a moment that this is the same episode I watched and missed these key aspects.

It is such a neat compliment!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Really? I'm surprised no one has ever said it yet. 😲

jalkukdi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just like you ma'am it amazes me at Mona's ignorance, she knows Kapil is dangerous still she is trying to handle everything herself shouldn't she take help from Anand, Kapil gives me shivers he is disgusting...but as you say I was surprised with Nikhils reaction, a guy who loved someone else's wife and was very happy that she was pregnant, how could he be so insensitive with a girls destiny,,,,
apple64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is always so refreshing to read your take on these mind-boggling episodes. There are so many hidden nuances, sub-texts, sub-plots all bombarded at you in a seemingly minuscule 45 minutes of telecast. you miss one sentence, one word, one expression and lo behold you are lost.. then comes you poetry to the rescue.

I am so glad i got to know you through IF, and hope to read many more such beautiful pieces of write-ups. lets hope for many more endeavors like Yudh.

BTW, have you seen the channel Zindagi, with Pakistani serials et al. Would like to draw your attention to "Kitne Girhain Baaki hain" - one-hour long daily telefilms. What pleasant viewing it makes.. such simple heart touching stories beautiful acting .. all natural.. you must give it a go

lot of love

Alpana
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well written post aunty....sorry for the late reply..i watched the episode yesterday only..i liked ur headline ,and reason behind dat one..Nikhil,unbeleivable..i didn't expect dis type of cheepness from him..he did a sin..i felt really bad for smriti....poor girl..i want to kill dat Mona....brainless idiot..sare museebatom ka jadd sirf woh hai....i really impressed with yudh/AB in minister scene as well as taruni scene..πŸ‘..brilliant performance..