Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Indu!

I actually saw your VM on my phone one day as it popped up, and have meant to comment onwhats aap but keep forgetting dammit...but only now i realized the reason behind the song and "celebrating a Ritu"...awww so creative for S's bday and you took me back to my good old days as a teenager, was obsessed with that song! i love the festive feel you gave πŸ‘ awesome job!

btw guys, i just realized as popped on over here, i haven't replied back to all you for your bday wishes to me...b/w MAMR tizzy and me getting sick and my kid getting sick left and rt...my brain seems fried most of the time, sorry again. anyway i did go through each one of the wishes and was heartened, all the vms were soo soo sweet ! i will reply to each one...even if it means a couple months late πŸ˜†
Edited by BarunDiwani - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ami. Yeah, that song was a hit those day, now the total feel and tones of songs have changed.. but had to bring this in to celebrate our very own ritu.. glad you liked..

oh yes life could be a total bheja fry...esp for us with multiple activities..πŸ˜†

"hum samajhthe hain.. hume bharosa hai"..

that you read all the wishes with all your heart..

😊

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

πŸ˜† sorry S, i guess i haven't made it to the thread in a while...missed this post...lol the butt is yours and the grip is MINE! ab teek hai?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and aur haan, hum bhi aapse I lau you dammit!!!

Maro goli sorry ko S! Glad you accepted that the butt is mine! So I shall decide who shall do the gripping, right?πŸ˜›
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Picture edit by ArshiHamesha

A girl who of late is rarely seen
But in our hearts she has always been
Dealing daily with a pharmaceutical drill
But to reach this level requires great skill

We miss your takes full of fun
We miss the chats you'd with everyone
But we know you'll be back once you're done
This time is for you to reach out for the sun

So as we assemble with lots of goodies
As you take a break from engrossing studies
A heartfelt wish we want to convey
Dear Anita, we wish you a very happy birthday

Hey Anita, so glad to celebrate your birthday again. And gladder that you got a break and would be able to celebrate your birthday with family and friends. 😊 May you have a fantastic, fabulous, fun-filled birthday. On this beautiful day, when the world is celebrating the feeling of love, I wish that you get loads of love from all quarters and in every walk of your life and that you excel in your studies and fulfill your dreams. Once again, many many happy returns of the day.

Gif by ArshiHamesha

Let the party begin ...

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago

Playlist: Happy Birthday (jazz) and Yaar Bina Koha Re

Dearest Anita,

Happy birthday to you. πŸ₯³ Glad to be celebrating your birthday again. Wishing you lots of happiness and success. Have a blast on your special day. May you continue to do well in school. Enjoy your time off. Happy Valentine's day!!

❀️Love,
Katelyn πŸ€—

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Dearest Anita πŸ€—
It gives me immense pleasure to join your birthday party! I know you are busy with your work and studies and I am very very happy that you are doing so well. I am glad you are taking off finally for a well deserved holiday... I wish you reach the goals you have set for yourself and never stop dreaming. Have a wonderful birthday dear Anita as wonderful as you are! ⭐️
Here are some small gifts for you on your birthday...πŸ˜ƒ
And a happy Valentine's Day to you!
❀️ πŸ€—
wiwy
Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail

Dear Anita
A Very Happy Valentine And Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day. πŸ₯³
Wishing You a Birthday Week Filled With Sweet Moments and Wonderful Memeries To Cherish Always!
May God Bless You With Health, Happiness, Prosperity And Success In the Years Ahead. πŸ€—

Edited by Javeria3991 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Anita,

I remember last year looking for that off screen segment with the stethoscope as you were gearing up for your new pharmacy school and we were all very happy for you... time flies.. and here we are celebrating this year birthday of yours... Hope you are having a great time with your new school, new friends and life... wish you loads and loads of fun and success always..

Happy Birthday!!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Happy Bday AnitaπŸ₯³

Many Many happy returns of the Day! πŸ€— May God shower all of His blessings on you and make this and everyday as blissful as ever.You are a great personality and how can I forget your analysis which always have brought a smile on my face.Small witty comments of yours were the real essence ...Keep Smiling Hamesha.We became close to each other at BFTP in no time.I love you for your sweet nature and ❀️ for reading my bak bak, tolerating my weirdness πŸ˜†and still giving me an honest opinion and comments as being supportive as could be..

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Happy Birthday to one soul who is crazy about Arnav and Khushi like me!

Happy Bday Anita❀️

Love,
Faiqa πŸ€—

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi, Anita Happy birthday to you.It's been a while we didn't interact. You must be very busy with your studies Ms. to be pharmacist. I hope you get all the success you deserve.Be happy and stay blessed forever.