Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

I know I am two days late :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIWY!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a great one

Hey Anita dear, you are not late! Thanks for keeping my birthday party going beyond the 14th!⭐️ You rock!
Keep smiling hamesha! 😃 Have a great year!⭐️
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

My birthday vm train for wiwy has finally arrived at the station.. almost a week late. very sorry for the delay ritu due to time and satisfaction crunch... I hope you follow lunar, martian some calender where you celebrate another birthday... here is a very small token of love..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3rOmgDstoWk[/YOUTUBE]

Translation:

Ruth aa gayi re ruth chhaa gayi re...

The season has arrived, it has spread...

pili pili sarson phule
The yellow, yellow mustard plants have blossomed;

pile pile patte jhume
the yellow, yellow leaves sway.

pihu pihu papiha bole
The cuckoo cries "peehoo, peehoo."

chal baag mein
Come into the garden.

dhamak dhamak dholak baaje
The drums thunder and pound;

chhanak chhanak paayal chhanke
anklets tinkle and jingle;

khanak khanak kangana bole
the bracelet speaks with a clash.

chal baag mein
Come into the garden.

chunari jo teri urti hai ur jaane de
If your scarf flies away, let it fly!

ruth aa gayi re ruth chhaa gayi re...
The season has arrived, it has spread...

CR. hindilyrics.net

Magnificent vm train Indu!👏 It was worth waiting for! And its all about me! Yay! And...!😳
The song is really catchy and thanks to you I heard it after such a long time. I loved how you matched the lyrics with the Arshi scenes...esp pili pili sarson phule, pile pile patte jhume, and chunri jo teri udti hai to ud jane de...so romantic this celebration...it took me to another level...Thank you my dear Indu. Love and hugs hamesha❤️.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIWY.
ALTHOUGH I AM A WEEK LATE. samin

Edited by samin6 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Really Nice Horizon 👏 I liked the song😊
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wiwy Vey!
LAAKHON SORRY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x2caJeiZtc[/YOUTUBE]
CREDIT:YOUTUBE
Lost my way and missed your day
But now am here my hot kudiye
Kaissan raha Happy Shappy!!

Humaar Bhery Belatewa Bhentwa,
saprem and all...

(Arrey forget the earring man, sending you that touch of hand, ladki!!)

As someone very great, can't remember who, once said, "It ijj aaall in the imagination"

Nir chhoto khoti nei, Aakash to boro...
teri meri baat yaad hai na?

Laauu you meri Wicked, Have a SUPERHOT YEAR,

Aisawala:

Edited by IssK. - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

he mon bolaka more ojanar aubhane choncholo...

read the words, had to go find song, issk... another time another people, my people as moses in fillmi mode might have said, song is from there... calcutta, old rambling mandir become home... raindrops keep falling on my head... crazy evenings, people, mangshor roll, phuchka, a worry never looked at, a sadness dealt with ... perhaps... friends, brothers, cousins, aunts, grandmother and her many concerns about the water pump, the shape of vegetables, ekadoshi... somewhere in it an lp playing... was this in that lp released by supriya devi after uttam kumar died. 1980... what a year.

and guess what the name of the film is. ha ha. akash to boro.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpcnpw-6BIk[/YOUTUBE]
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

he mon bolaka more ojanar aubhane choncholo...

read the words, had to go find song, issk... another time another people, my people as moses in fillmi mode might have said, song is from there... calcutta, old rambling mandir become home... raindrops keep falling on my head... crazy evenings, people, mangshor roll, phuchka, a worry never looked at, a sadness dealt with ... perhaps... friends, brothers, cousins, aunts, grandmother and her many concerns about the water pump, the shape of vegetables, ekadoshi... somewhere in it an lp playing... was this in that lp released by supriya devi after uttam kumar died. 1980... what a year.

and guess what the name of the film is. ha ha. akash to boro.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpcnpw-6BIk[/YOUTUBE]

My heart skipped a beat as i read your words...reminded of my own grandmother and her many concerns...along with my other selfsames to most of your memories up there..

Ami jani Sir, the name of the film (It's a Laad Governor of a name, by god).

Wiwy the wicked dazzled me during one of our chats last year when she spoke of IPK as the "aakash boro" of undying possibility, and dreams, even though the show came to a premature end bina baat ke ... one of these days, she'll make us a VM on it...maine ussko urge kiya thha...hope she's reading this!

My favorite line from the song...
Megh rod sob badha paar hoye jao...hope i spelt that half way theek thaak.

Lovely chatting, Indus.
Edited by IssK. - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIWY.
ALTHOUGH I AM A WEEK LATE. samin

Samin🤗, how very very sweet of you to drop in to wish me! I am super happy to hear from you.😃 Feels really good! Hope you and your daughter are doing well. Hope you have a great year ahead!
And don't you worry about being late! Look at me! I am a week late in thanking you for your kind gesture 😳
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

Wiwy Vey!
LAAKHON SORRY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x2caJeiZtc[/YOUTUBE]
CREDIT:YOUTUBE
Lost my way and missed your day
But now am here my hot kudiye
Kaissan raha Happy Shappy!!

Humaar Bhery Belatewa Bhentwa,
saprem and all...

(Arrey forget the earring man, sending you that touch of hand, ladki!!)

As someone very great, can't remember who, once said, "It ijj aaall in the imagination"

Nir chhoto khoti nei, Aakash to boro...
teri meri baat yaad hai na?

Laauu you meri Wicked, Have a SUPERHOT YEAR,

Aisawala:

Oye hoye Issk kudiye! ❤️Thanku ji, thanku! 😃
How does it matter you got waylaid(i won't ask you by whom!😉😃) you made this superhot post for me! And now that we are here...ke jahaan mil gaya...
How in Dm's name did you know that I have a special nostalgic something for 'humka bhool ho gayi'! I guess just like our flowing together with 'aakash to bodo'! Yes I remember I had told you I would do a vm on the heart wrenching song. 'Megh rod shob badha paar hoye jao'..hey those are my fav lines too! Let me find some peace away from AD and I will do ithe vm in your issk Issk!
Thanku for the jhumkas by the way! He gifted them to me alright! Like you said somebody said "its all in the mind"! If not the body😭 mind se hi kaam chala lenge!! Till then!
Muaah and hugs🤗.Wishing you a great year my dear kudiye! And do forgive me for the bhery bhery late reply😳

Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

Sauten bhi and best bhi! 😕 Wah ji wah! Only you can come up with such sautengiri meri pyaari S! Even on my birthday you are in his tight grip on the curtain, how come😡
Anyway maaf kiya! I am so sweet and selfless na!😉
I am glad you realized to cherish me on time and dropped the but in my lap!😛
I love these old pics of happy memories too. 😃Thanks for the double versions of the beautiful edit and no I will not forget to dance to rabba ve with him! But you can join us!
Till then, I am blowing the candles on the cake you sent me and wishing you the time of your life in Barun drooland coz you know how much I lau you dammit! ❤️🤗 Muaaahhs and take care.

😆 sorry S, i guess i haven't made it to the thread in a while...missed this post...lol the butt is yours and the grip is MINE! ab teek hai?😉😆 and aur haan, hum bhi aapse I lau you dammit!!!