Kate , fabulous music👏 and out of this world Edit⭐️

indi for this VM❤️ 👏 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

i just loved it ,,,,adorable...😊

awww. thanks, faiqa.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi diii this is one heck of a birthday.. fabulous fabulous vm..

katelyn thank you for the dose of desi daru..

faiqa di two two teri meri's and dhakan all in one.. this is collectors edition...

thanks, rhea... that desi daru does the trick, and the desi chocolate that goes with it.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello shello RitujiHappy birthday sautenjii'm too busy with AD but how can I miss your birthday.so here I am to wish you and to join the celebration.I will not ask your age, cause I know you are forever 18 from dilse. Seriously you are no less crazy than me. Technically, you are 5 years younger than me.😆it's your day, so I won't be jealous also to share my husband with you. you can have him just for today. ok, though I know you are quite happy with your real life ASR who is not less loving than my ASR. Enjoy your special day with fun, joy and laughter.
eat your heart content like Khushi, cut a cake, have some champagne and dance as well.I know you are diabetic. but ek din to chalta hai.but don't forget us. though I can't be there by your side, but my good wishes is always there for you.what did you plan to wear? A sexy red chiffon saree of my man's favorite! or a red sexy gown and a channel bag. it's all for you. you select what will you wear. If you are shy to wear this in front of your son, you can wear it in your dream and have a date with ASR.
Wish you a very happy birthday again,you may have a wonderful and happy life ahead.may God fulfills all of your dreams. He may bless you with a long healthy and delightful life.Be jovial, naughty and humorous forever our riddle queen Barun diwani.A bear hug and muahh from your little sister soha
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

DEAR CYNTHIA 🤗
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

Thank you so much!
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Bday Wiwy Di😊

May Allah give you all the happiness and health so you can smile like this always.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

To the Sauten that makes Sautengiri the most fun thing ever!!!! Meri pyaari S!
Words are not enough to tell you what you have come to mean to me and all of us. pure joy is what comes to mind when i think of you. Thank you for being you...S..naam hi kaafi hai to put a smile on my face. your specialty afterall!
As much as we faught over our man, we know your little secret about how really selfless you are and how you are there for each and all of us...mmmwaaas!

Ok enough senti-menti!!! ho jaaye sautengiri shuru? accha ok, aaj share hi kar lete hai!

ALL aboard the curtain! me in his tight grip ofcourse😉

sorry these are old, but they're Our most cherished...no butts about it...what say s?

...uff my side profile...does he know what this angle of his thobda does to me S?? does he?? but i know you know...☺️😳
😉

he really is a masterpiece from DM, isen't he? She knows how to make a good looking man...sighhh!

kaisa laga? hope you liked! sorry i wish i could sit here in drool-land but tum to jaanti ho😭

but before i leave

...a momento of our first VM together ! just for you my darling! Happy Birthday!

version 2😊...dble happy birthday S!

...and don't forget to

I wish i have more time to learn VM-making...or more time to make this post just ravishing for you...because you deserve it!!

Hope you are having a day as special as you !!!!

how did i forget the sugar-free cake???? ...and that too i'm giving after a dose of hotwa! like you'll like anything after that but do pretend to enjoy!

Luv ya hamesha tons!

Edited by BarunDiwani - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you all for the lovely birthday wishes. Thank you for taking time from your AD to do this for me. It does mean a lot to me. I will reply to you individually tomorrow as today has been a hectic though pleasurable day. Thank you for making my day special with your prose, verse, gifs, edits, vms and above all your love ❤️🤗
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello birthday girl...

It is still 14th Jan in the land i live ...many more hours to savor the day... and to celebrate...your special day...

Growing up, this season is very very special for us... the days of Sankranthi... festivity all around..a fortnight or more of full of colorful rangolis, haridasas, dressed and chanting like the legendary sage narada, bonfires, the customary cow bells...my next generation doesn't seem to have a clue about most... most of these seem to be extinct now even from the rural places.. ..

fortunately some things didn't change ... celebrating a dear one's birthday...the modus operandi may have changed.. but not the essence ...

and. ironically this happened to be a most auspicious time even in the land of most fav show as well...

So, It is a pleasure celebrating your birthday today...actually two of our dear friends' birthdays during this time..

Hope you had a fabulous day and wish you an all celebratory year ahead dear ritu...