Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

to life. to romance. Absolutely my dear Indi. It has taken me about 4 hours to comment. I wasn't sure if my energy would hold out but finally I am finished. So my dear sister from another mother, this has been such a special gift for me. When i first came to blast due to faiqa, i first noticed your reviews and ami's drool corner. I looked and said yeah this wis hwere i want to be. Quiet at first but my bold personlaity jumped in and i was glad i did for the friendships i have made here are so meaningful to me. you all understand the real me not the fake one i had put out for the world to see. you see the romantic, the i believe in love me...i was always that way but the real world gets in the way. I don't watch the news anymore, john watches enough for the entire family...the yin and the yan..

i choose to live in a world of love and make believe and the world of ipk and our balsters thread had similar people like me who were mesmerized by a couple of young adults and an entire family...love...lau ...i don't care how you say it...you showed it to me right here, right now...thank you and sorry i couldn't join the party sooner. i guess that was my punishment for sneaking in earlier than was expected.

i love you, in plain english, my gift is awesome, my heart filled.

ps i figured i would share what the real heavenly bake shoppe looked like

deeply touched, xo cyn

there were many times during my read i wanted to leap up and say, that's brilliant... like when you said you are researching tickets to singapore... ha ha ha, this means you will be here soon yesss... or when you said you wanted to hang around looking at him a bit before being dragged away buy anjali... i grinned at your reaction to being 17...

but what completely made me feel like something nice was becoming something hamesha touched was the series of pictures that kept appearing as i scrolled down.

i thank you for those wonderful shots... they make the story alive, crazy, gorgeous. that layer of pictures... jesse... so cute, a lovely tenderness to him... that logo... it's beautiful... and seems like something cynthia would choose... such beautiful shots of the bakery and it is along a quiet road... and there are tables, so where are the red checked t.cloths? you had a bell? aww.

i love this whole look and feel of the story now.

must preserve it somewhere.

thank you so much for deciding to hang out with us and, cynthia, i too have stopped reading the news... and being too "real". there is more to this universe than this constant, insistent, almost oppressive reality... there is calm peace beauty and flight somewhere... and romance... the yearning.

what's life without that.

the jalebis look delish.

so pinot noir then... right here in singapore... soon. creepy you? ha me creepy too.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Cynthia , you deserve more than what you aspire for.Such a warm personality you have. Stay blessed as always.πŸ€—
Indi, really nice heavenly story.πŸ‘

Indu, VM is really touching hearts here.πŸ‘

VM shop of Blasters...good idea but only for those who are free.

Durga, I loved the poemπŸ‘a

Kate lovely musicπŸ‘

Keep rocking the party girls.

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for such a wonderful birthday thread! You all make it very special to get a year older. Love you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart!πŸ€—
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

the vm makers mainly vmed... the edit makers edited... "analysis" girls analysed... the funny post makers did their work, the protesters theirs... so iguess, they mangaed. we do all of that and have been doing it at a not too unhectic pace. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† really, a vm shop... would love to. serious ipk memorabilia and bakbak. you know people travel to vegas for bruce lee conventions, surely we can have fans milling to our dukan for a dose of the indomitables. πŸ˜†

oh yes, every one has their own designated jobs.. and flourished at that...
not so unhectic pace... πŸ˜† savoring.. savoring ..2 yrs and still on..
i am booking my tickets to the convention already.. in the city of anger... on the sanka blvd..
see you there...

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Cynthia, who said you are growing older...there is an exuberance and youth around/ about you always...
thank you for sharing those pictures of heavenly bakery...
hope you feel better.. and have loads of fun very soon...

πŸ€—

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Horizon

Cynthia, who said you are growing older...there is an exuberance and youth around/ about you always...
thank you for sharing those pictures of heavenly bakery...
hope you feel better.. and have loads of fun very soon...

πŸ€—

Thanks Indu...there comes a time when reality sets and your realize you aren't 17 anymore even though your brain wants to behave that way! Aah..the bakery..it was fun...hard work...frustration...disappointment and passion... I am starting to feel better and am enjoying this party!πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

ha ha ha, cynthia,

city of anger, sanka boulevard that is where we shall convene and convention.

indi52 thumbnail
hey devi maiyya,

why is that suv going so fast... almost hit me.
indi52 thumbnail
"nahiiin.

nahiiin!!!!!

you can't leave me like this.

isska kya matlab hai!!!"

hark... who yells there and why is that woman running down the road barefoot in the middle of the night... hello hi bye bye.
indi52 thumbnail
"hello... aap aise nahin jaa sakte... humey chhorkar!"

you can't go like this, leaving me!