Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Indi, great one shot. Aww Cynthia and her bakery become the reason for them to meet. Haww, Anjali drinks?!! Does Nani know? πŸ˜† But enjoyed that hic convo between Anjali and Cynthia. πŸ˜‰

Indu, interesting vm. The music mix was fun though, between known tunes and an unknown English song. Like the radio is playing and someone is browsing the tv channels. πŸ˜† But I liked the choice of scenes. Waiting for the proper version. 😊

Cynthia, hope you are feeling better. πŸ€—

Di feeling much better. Spending the day and night here on the thread. Hiccup...oh 'scuze me anjali drwopped by...hiccup...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Fixed the music on the vm.. it finally turned out to be a rather simple and silly fix...the emphasis was on the video which has to be on the music on the top... just a click away the road to fixing...or a specific Mechanic singh Raizada from Haridwar sneaked in ..😊

here it is..pl. watch when you get a chance

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lMH4QVE9Jac[/YOUTUBE]

Indu I loved it whichever way you made it. It was incredible!!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di such a cute os.. match maker cynthia di who looks stunning in red lipstick and watches ASR and Khushi kiss.. who knew birthdays parties could turn out to be this much fun?

I lknow who knew you all are a BLAST!!! haha get it BLast...duh!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

the inalianable sexiness of barun sobti just might be the reason.

🀒Deadwa...

Word Count: 1

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

"sweet" story of meeting in Miami Indi.. beautiful present to the heavenly bakery owner...

lovely start with a drive leading up to jalebi feeding...good to see SUV there...leading upto ocean front...courtesy partners in crime anjali and cynthia..

delightful indi.. sure to treat the birthday girl...

I agree wholeheartedly. I am thouroughly pleased!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

i feel exactly as you do... about doing this for acareer... shall we start a shop that sells only arshi vms? πŸ˜† emoticon aside, i am half hoping this really can be done.

I want in ...i will do anything...even empty the cyber trash
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

^^^

the vm makers mainly vmed... the edit makers edited... "analysis" girls analysed... the funny post makers did their work, the protesters theirs... so iguess, they mangaed. we do all of that and have been doing it at a not too unhectic pace. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† really, a vm shop... would love to. serious ipk memorabilia and bakbak. you know people travel to vegas for bruce lee conventions, surely we can have fans milling to our dukan for a dose of the indomitables. πŸ˜†

a cyber shop of everything IPK...I promise I will empty trash! I have a cousin in the Tee shirt business!!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

thats a pretty exciting and tempting suggest...an intercontinental shoppe...with "loyal" customers...😊
in reality AD is all about virtual world. amazon is the closest that comes to mind to put these cds/ dvds on...it sure would have been a realistic business 2 yrs ago perhaps...i wonder how anyone had time to do vms those days...24 hrs was not enough to grasp, talk about that day's content...

please do it.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Seriously girls, a blasters site exclusively dedicated to IPK where we can allot a tab for each blaster is my wish. Where we can write and edit and make vms at will. But tbh, I have no idea how to make a start.

Indu, I agree, as you told to Kizh, the song was uncomfy at places, but the way you chose the scenes, it balanced out very well.

Indi I loved the story. I think I commented about it in one of the previous pages. And yes, that's what the girls did back then when the show was on. They stuck to their expert areas. Very rarely would one see something else from them. Here, we want to stick our hands into everything and hence going completely pagal while time seems to run away faster than we think. πŸ˜†

It is such a true statement..while time seems to run away faster than we think. πŸ˜†it would be a wonderful idea D. a place where we all can exhibit our own unique talent...
indi you are a talented writer and I think that you need to pursue this avenue...
d your poetry is awesome you should too . Indu you are mutli talented and Rhea as well...Sohara's vocabulary alone teaches us so much in SAT vocabulary words and Faiqa in depth symbolism and its meanings...incredible. we must do something. ok that is my wish for my bday!
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Cynthia, πŸ€—

So glad you loved the posts, poems and everything else. Thanks for posting the Shoppe pics while quoting Indi's story, that was a visual treat. 😳 And why do you think you got the flu because you peeked in early? You know that's not true. We all are truly blessed that you could share your inner true self with us. [A cuddly hug] 😳 Cynthia, I believe we all would surely meet some day. So please do take care of yourself.

Yes, the site is my wish too. But will need lots of technical help. Let's see. 😊

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago