Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Horizon

Dearest Cynthia...

Its your special day ...and here comes a few heart felt wishes... for this day and all the days ahead to be filled with joy, peace, health and happiness...Thank you, Indu, the wishes are placed closely to my heart. I wish these for you as well.

Its an utmost pleasure knowing you.. and even more pleasure some celebrating every day with you...We do have fun don't we...pagal girls!

Have loads of love, fun and frolic my friend..that is to come, feeling better so hopefully more fun to come.

Here is for you.. my most fav Asr- Kh moment ...draped in silence... yet speaking a lot... I love that edit and Teri meri was anopther momentous event in IPK...tastefully done, romantically done, mesmerizing Arnav and Khushi at their best. Thank you fs.

Lots and lots of love...I will take you up on that wish

Indu thank you so much for all those wishes and i promise i will try my best to fulfill them all. We are so blessed to have found each one of us here. I feel like if anything is going on i can share with you ladies and all advice given is from the heart. Life is good, who can ask for more? I relate to you in alot things you work alot, you raise your child fairly alone, your husband works away many weeks at a time...I understand what it is like. Thanks for being there for me as well. Thanks for the wishes my dear friend.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Javeria, loving me that virtual hug!!! I feel it straight through my heart to my toes. Thank you my dear friend. Your wishes are none can compare! Just beautiful! thank you. We have been together through many things and continue to stay in love with IPK, Barun and Sanaya, Arnav and Khushi...I look forward to the future to see what they do next..

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

CYNTHIA JI!!

BIRTHDAY TIMES ARE HERE?

HOW FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC...

TO HAVE KNOWN YOU,

TO HAVE READ YOU,

TO HAVE SHARED WITH YOU,

TO BE CELEBRATING YOUR DAY WITH YOU!!
I brought the Jukebox, baby!!!

Up First, the one we love...

DONNA SUMMER (who else!!)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbGKeyCywTY[/YOUTUBE]
[credit:youtube]
BAD GIRLS...AAHAA, THAT'S US,
JIVING AWAY
ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

AND HEY!
Look who else is here..
It's the BEEGEES!
And...
The TRAVOLTA Man!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JoZS6LgqYI[/YOUTUBE]

Ok, let's take a break...

Oh my dear IssK!!! I just love these songs...all the songs this dancing Queen use to dance to!!! How old are you to know these songs cause they were back in the day as my kids would say!
But look who is joining us!

So let us party and enjoy!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssK.

...AND HAVE A CUPCAKE!

IT HAS CREAM,
IT HAS VIOLETS...
And just so you are THOROUGHLY impressed,
IT IS GLUTEN FREE!!

LWANNA TRY RED VELVET?
SURE!

ANOTHER ONE FOR LOVE?
IT HAS CHOCOLATE AND BANANA..
HERE IT COMES!

NOW LETS GET BACK PILLEEJH...

IssK, I must tell you that I was so very touched by your first post but then when I saw this I fell in love!!! I can't believe that you actually remembered (then again I do talk alot about my baking when I am not talking IPK), but you mentioned it here in a separate post so beautifully done and they are simply gorgeous and I would love one right now since food hasn't been on my mind these last few days!!! I am deeply touched my dear and here is one for you too...a chocolate peanutbutter cake...gluten free and vegan too! Thanks IssK

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
...TO THE DANCE FLOOR!

ABBA ARE IN THE HOUSE!!

KYUNKI...BECAUSE..
I JUST KNOW
YOU ARE A DANCING QUEEN!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s[/YOUTUBE]

AND LAST...
BUT NOT IN A MILL YEARS, THE LEAST,

TO CUT A RUG ON YOUR BIRTHDAY,

HERE'S MR. DHAK DHAK MAN HIMSELF

ROCKIN IT,
LIKE EVERYTHING HE DOES...
HIS OWN SPECIAL WAY
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGqIN2Wdao[/YOUTUBE]

(It's one of my old Fave VMs of his set to a Punjabi song.. the opening line of the song says: "I will dance like this only, this is my way"...ADORABLE!!)

HAVE A SUPER DAY
AND A FAB YEAR, MY FRIEND!

Love Hamesha,
issk

[/QUOTE]Just loved the vm! So adorable and goes perfect with our crazy songs back in the day! Thank you IssK so much for making this old lady smile!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Happy Bday CynthiaπŸ₯³

You are the sweetest person ever.Enjoy the party.😊

Mehreen thank you so much dear for your kind words. I must apologize for being standoffish at times. I think I don't like change much but you know I am now open to the idea of this IPK convention and the more the merrier.LOL sorry seriously, I wasn't as welcoming on the thread as I should have been so welcome my dear with open arms and pls forgive me.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Very Good morning birthday girl...

so the day is here...
and so is the fun...

I had a chance to look up into the sky last night and see the vibrant full moon on a rather cold evening here... and was reminded of all the beautiful water fronts you have been sharing... sure you are having all the peace and pleasure...

No mulls.. but only a little music and lot of merry ... to day and always...

hmm.. so i was working on this vm for your birthday last few days...life seemed all happy with it till the last minute...when i realized the muted original sound of the scenes miraculously came back and i can't seem to be able to fix it...πŸ˜•...even the basics seem to have gone wrong here..my deep apologies for that my friend... but i thought of all the good times and talks we shared for the last many months as i was making it..so hope you receive all those dhadakans...

so here it is... right now it looks a big mush mash... Marvin Gaye's Lets get it on..
..it could be divine intervention... to suit the birthday girl... in its raw state... 😊
will fix it and post again but don't want to miss your birthday..BTW, not heard of Marvin Gaye but when i was looking into his songs for the vm, did see couple of them very familiar, esp ain't no mountain.

SO,

Happy birthday dear girl...as you get younger every year...

Here is the vm.. with many many best wishes...

fixed the music.. fixed the music ..
😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lMH4QVE9Jac[/YOUTUBE]

OMG seriously Indu I nearly died and went to heaven watching this! I loved the overlapping of all the different songs. There is something about this raw style and Marvin Gaye's raw music and words. So moving! Heart dhak adhak dhak adhak...breathing rapid and shallow...oh my are the only words I can think of...seriously can't speak. I do have pics of the sun and moon on my bday...both were out on the day! I was so excited being the goddess of the moon ofcourse!.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigrid

Happy Birthday Dear Cinthiann and many more to come. Have a joyful day!❀️

Usha so wonderful to see you here my friend. Thank you so much! Hope all is well! I hope to see you when I go back to NY!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

My dearest Cyn Di,

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
Who would have thought a desi TV show would bring to me an Italian American woman my mom's age yet will be the best of my friends? You are so young at heart, never ever lose that. you are the First blaster i went beyond the computer screen with, and i'll never forget how comfortable i was talking to you on the phone that first time. felt like i've known you for years... you just have a lovely aura about you, a positive, warm, sweet energy, and when i finally met you, i felt the same!

(btw thanks for coming out to meet me, i think my mom felt better that her daughter maybe doesn't belong in a looney bin if Italian Americans like you are also nuts about the show...)

Thank you for all the love you've given to me and Bedu over the last few years, it meant the word to me!

I miss our time on the thread together and drooling together...it make me so happy that my man can make the ahem...mature women ga-ga over him!
I'll never get over how much Indian TV you watch...πŸ˜† I think you are more Desi than any of us here!

Cyn Di, you wear your heart on your sleeve like me...so its so good to see you with John and how happy you guys make each other despite the achy long distance stuff you have to deal with, its inspiring really!

Happy Birthday Di, you deserve all the happiness and more in the world. hope we meet again soon!

and we must drool together on your bday!!! i hope to bring you some droolworthy clicks later...

enjoy your day at the beach and feel better! mmmwaaas!

My dear Ami other than Faiqa bringing me to the thread it was what I saw on that thread that ha me enthralled! The drool corner had me, an old lady, drooling panting sweaty palms I had to pinch myself and say get a grip he is your son's age!!! But thank you for that, for restoring my hormones that were probably long dead...not really...but you get my gist, k? I loved meeting you and your family and I glad your mom understands a little bit better. Wish I can convince Vin and John how big our man will be but they are just jealous boys what do they know? lol I am still waiting for your drools and I will wait for whenever you have time I know how busy your life is. love you deeply...xo cyn
ps miss our talks on the phone!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
🀒🀒🀒

Originally posted by: indi52

ami spoke of droools and i remembered this set of killler pictures i saw on fb... mbc bollywood has released them.

just look at him... a bit elongated... but whattt... the...

smokin' hot? that's one thing i wish i could say with a neat american accent... according to a dear friend of mine only americans can say it the way it should be.

how come so stylish.

ah the profile.

she looked super cute back then... actually stunning... the expressions, that mobility of her face...

🀒

🀒🀒 what the???? sexy personified!!! on fire!!!!