Aarwennn
u a Damon Fannn 😃

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
^^^

supriya,

me thrilled you like it.

your damon is very cute and nice lines. i enjoyed looking for him. be happy with that bloodsucker of yours. and all that's delena.
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Wow trullyy ...i am terribly miss bein on the thread right now...lik very badly
i agree too many adorably nd carin msgs...i feel lik a princess

Fangs of hotness too hot to handle
brilliant capture

Aww Issk truly a wonderful feelin comparin me to KKGSR...din knw i was ever so charming as tht Lady
thank you soo much for your wishes

You are welcome darling...my pleasure entirely. Loved capturing those fangs of hotness for you! You feel like a PRINCESS reading the messages...aww, that is the BEST!! The messages are truly wonderful!

Oh yes, I've always imagined you as humaar KKG around idherwa...and the way she looks in all your edits is lovely, mischievous, fresh...i love it. Hamesha.

❤️
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

A Touching Soul...
i don think m tht good...

but thank u for makin me feel lik i am the most charming nd adoring person...
Aww Durga how much u do for me...so sweet nd kind...simple nd Elegant...you r just beautiful in many ways...nd its my honor tht u wrote me two poems so far...wow i don think any1 will ever do tht for me...i ll cherish it with my heart...promise 😉

muahhh ❤️🤗❤️

Harry Potter 😳😳

Aww cutie emoticons. Glad you loved the poem. I would love to write more for you Supriya. And I know you will cherish them all. Ya, brought in Harry Potter and his two friends, thought let the wizard wish you too. 😳

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Supi.
Hope this year brings all happiness and pleasure in your life.
Hope all your wishes come true
And wish you all the best
samin
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi blasters you know I can not put any pictures change colours or do anything in the forum for quiet some time now
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi samin,

good to see you. why can't you add pictures, colours? something to do with your comp or the forum is acting up?

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Aarwennn
u a Damon Fannn 😃

yes yes yes.. that is why am so jealous of your birthday gifts which you so sweetly agreed to share..
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^

cuddle up under a blanket with a vampire? i may not be brave enough... but with an evil sorcerer... any time. in my fantasy land of course. 😆 how i wish someone would write some super dialogues for my evil one. and he'd agree to say them.

while editing i loved that not dead "yet" thing. also the play with his brother, i think it's his brother, yes? also the younger damon of earlier seasons, cuter.

Yes right on all accounts di.. He promised his brother "an eternity of misery".. and I do like the young, completely out of control Damon from earlier seasons more too.

You know Indi di .. this actor Ian Sommerhalder, who plays Damon, was in another series I watched. Lost. But I never lost chain and karaar on him then. In the end however good you look, for me its the character, dialogues that also have to make a mark as well. And ASR was sooo good with that. More and more these days whenever I see something smart on television I want to see Barun in it. Makes me sad. And I like what you said about "he agreeing" to do it. We'll never know the internal workings of all thats going on with him, but time is flying by. Two years, no sight. I sometimes wonder, wouldn't a man of his calibre have gotten even one project that interested him? Actually I can even bet he might have made the "not so interesting" atleast a little interesting.
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samin6

Hi blasters you know I can not put any pictures change colours or do anything in the forum for quiet some time now

Hi Samin. How are you? Did you try to copy and paste from previous posts? Doesn't that work too? IF went through changes in appearance and perhaps a few codes too. Maybe, that is the reason for you not being able to format. Try to change your browser and see. Maybe Chrome or Firefox should work for you. Some versions of IE are not compatible with this new version of IF.