Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

❀️Happy Bday Supi dollπŸ₯³

My guru, My best reviewer, my most sensitive and first young friend ever who always responds me back no matter what and I wished her two days earlier ,probably wake her up from her sleep.Sorry for that but this is me keeping and storing important dates in the computer of my brain so won't mess up the special day of yours.

Supi ,my guru of Pixlr Editor who gave me a thorough lesson once and never gave me any marks wether I passed her test or not.She is too kind of a teacher among kids like me.πŸ˜† but a friend like you who is always supportive and caring with vibrant zealousness is hard to find and way harder to lose.You are the one who encouraged me to pick up my brushes again and I did.You know ,I recently gave my all paintings to the nearest church for their cause for the needy ones.But you are the one who made me take em out.Love you.

I wish you this day and a year loads of fun, excitement, and beautiful memories.You are such a good friend but even a beautiful person herself.May God bless you with wonderful times ahead.May you get all you desire.New year of your journey,shall come with more opportunities and success.

Many many happy returns of the day my dear doll...Happy Bday

Love

Faiqa❀️

Some one is here with a cake but how he might feed you, hmmm that is a different story😊❀️ so warning you ahead...πŸ˜†

But he has best wishes for you along with Khushi and me...and never forget to cherish each other's moments...either it is burned Jalaibi or anger...showering love is their first priority.

Wish you all the happiness of this world...

Don't forget to indulge in these moments , either IPK or Vampire Diaries...both are awesome choices...😊

Faiquu

i don think thr is anything tht i can say now to let u knw how i feel

Amazing.. Special even Marvelous feels short...
u r a true artist , you do everythin by yourself without help ...i don think you ever get enough credit ...nd u write the most powerful thing ...is truly amazing...
i knw i havn read more then startin chapters from your ff...but i m just waiting for free time nd i can flood your threads with my comments nd edits
u hav been thr for me always nd m truly sorry tht i hav not been thr for u all...nd i hav kept to myself m very sorry for tht...
i wish to make a damn good painting for u one day...right now my skill in tht department is not good...
but your kindness nd love towards me...m so very touched for the love you giv me...
Thank you faiqu...
Love you

supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

O Supriyaaa ... aaa ... aaa ... aa aa aa ...

Among our younger ones
But for most you are the guru
Playing with the visuals
You are an artist true

Your edits speak volumes
Of your inbuilt talent
More it needs to be nourished
It's in a stage that is latent

So bring out your brushes
And all your editing skills
And paint the world with your magic
To create some talking stills

Oh dedicated teacher
To little tiny tots
Make this birthday exemplary
With all the happiness you've got

So celebrate and laugh
with your dear friends

And dance abandonedly
Creating new trends

So come along and enjoy your very special day
Supriya, we wish you a very Happy Birthday

πŸ₯³

All the gifs and dividers credited to uploaders

A Touching Soul...
i don think m tht good...

but thank u for makin me feel lik i am the most charming nd adoring person...
Aww Durga how much u do for me...so sweet nd kind...simple nd Elegant...you r just beautiful in many ways...nd its my honor tht u wrote me two poems so far...wow i don think any1 will ever do tht for me...i ll cherish it with my heart...promise πŸ˜‰

muahhh β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ

Harry Potter 😳😳

supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Supriya,

Have the best birthday ever, our beautiful bday girl! Wishing you great happiness and success. Have a blast celebrating with your friends and family. Missing you these days! Love ya! Stay blessed and hope you'll continue to enjoy teaching and inspiring your students!

Love,
Katelyn πŸ€—

Enjoy your cake and make a wish

Such a lovely Bday song

m dancing ...Seee m the one in center...

Kate i see all these ppl sayin i am so damn good at edits...but very honestly i don think i can be as good nd neat as you are with your creations...
you bring such magic nd charm...i wish to be atleast half as good as you...you r freakin awesome β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
thanks for the delena edit...aww its adoring
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hello birthday girl,
i still can't get over the fact that we met and you gave me so many things that i am not yet done counting and passing out.
but even more than that, i remember how sweet and young and innocent you felt. delicate, delightful... and so very slim, i wanted to throttle you.
no, seriously, i am still grinning about our meeting. if asr had seen you that day, he'd have surely mused, "usske baal, usski aankhe... usski smile..."
not kidding.
had damon seen you that day, hmmm, i don't think i'd have been able to save you from your favourite vampire.
it's a good thing, neither interrupted our little chat.
as i sat there looking at you, it occurred to me that you are really young enough to be my daughter...
how much you have taught me though...
my first instructor on pixlr editor...
the one who told me about texture and matching them...
the one who encouraged me, pretty much commanded me, to write more "hot" stuff...
and how many beautiful banners you made for me in this time. the thobda edits, the ncofl collages...
thanks so much, my determined young friend.
i want to tell you i am so damn proud of you.
can't believe a year has gone by already, it feels like just the other day that i was setting up your bday thread, writing a romance with as much heat as i.f. would allow or take...
and yet here we are, a year from then...
you a full fledged teacher... i bet you're going to be the best.
happy birthday, supriya,
it's been a joy knowing you.
take care, be happy.

here's your bday gift... hope you quake and enjoy.
please watch on hd.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VeSn4bK1G8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ€—

thanks for the wonderful sketch of the swan and the people magazine with barun's uff shots.

credits: balloons and roses visuals thanks to uploader. video footage courtesy uploaders on youtube.

How ru this caring nd kind to me ...i fail to understand
i just love doing things for people who inspire me nd make me feel worthy ...i wish to do much more indi for u...for the blast...
i want to be bck...i want to create more ...do more...i wish i could do a lot...for the thread nd all you guys
Photobucket
i feel terrible not reading your ff...i cant bring myself to read them knowin i wont be able to create somethin spl for it...its heartbreakin...my hand itches to make more stuff...but i just lack the equipment
i ll really try this year to be more involved with the thread ...

u have been a great frnd , support nd the love u give me...its touchin...i hav felt so special reading all the messages nd thrilled tht u did a fabulous VM of Delena...i literally screamed out of joy whn i opened it...

i don think anythin i say or type rather can tell u...how i am feelin readin all this , how grateful i am to be so blessed, cared for nd surrounded with love here
i hav not felt so worthy nd happy to knw ppl r so proud of wat i do...its silly i knw...but its really nice to knw u all care so much abt me

Thank you Indi...a million Thank you for all this

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
supiii,

stop saying sorry. nothing to be sorry about and tell me tell me tell me you liked the vm or not...??? i was so kicked i could even manage to do one. delena is it? i don't even know that word ha. so bad. i just looked for your vampire friend. oh he is nice to look at. and was so thrilled to make my first non ipk vm... hope you enjoyed. i loved making it.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey indi di
Since Supriya is very kindly sharing her gifts with rhea..let me tell you I loved the vm.. specially the beginning has me literally rolling.. and then after those goold old dracula days you brought in that shot of Damon making all those facial expressions and looking sooo good.. you know nowadays he dies atleast once every episode, but I think i die everytime he steps on screen..
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

yay, rhea.

thank you thank you. πŸ€—. old lady needs to be told she did good. 🀣 i was delighted to make that vm. that damon is a looker one would not miss, and perhaps not a bad actor too? found arbit videos, no idea about the culture of the show or the fans, but i thought, h can't go too wrong with that totally cute fellow. supi laus the chap. i can see why. alas, i am so very faithful... πŸ˜†. one man woman. one in my reality... one in my fantasy. but should damon not have a problem with an occasional hello hi bye bye, i don't mind philandering a little bit.

i used to gasp and quake through dracula films, peeping through little holes in a crocheted blanket. the blanket covered me head to toe... now we lust after the blood suckers. naya zamana hayee.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha one man woman .. good job done on the first non IPK vm
like star plus tag says.. naya zamaana nayi soch.. its a new world and the new thought says we looovvveee our blood sucking good looking vampires.. and no hiding in blankets unless of course he is cuddling up in them with us..

P.S - About damon i think the dialogue writers do more than justice giving him great one liners.. which he most definitely pulls off with elan..
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

cuddle up under a blanket with a vampire? i may not be brave enough... but with an evil sorcerer... any time. in my fantasy land of course. πŸ˜† how i wish someone would write some super dialogues for my evil one. and he'd agree to say them.

while editing i loved that not dead "yet" thing. also the play with his brother, i think it's his brother, yes? also the younger damon of earlier seasons, cuter.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
i was drooling over the VM indi

it was truly a fab job...nd capturin only the perfect Expressions of Damon...and his Killer one liners...i could die :P
i cant believe u went nd found scenes of him...i mean...lik really u went lookin for Damon...wow πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† he s charming isn he☺️😳

i cant get enough of it...its a deadly VM 😳⭐️😳⭐️😳

just lik his one liners πŸ˜‰β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

m very happy Indi u did so much for me...muahhh β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ