Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
birthday birthday... another blaster's bday.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

hello birthday girl,
i still can't get over the fact that we met and you gave me so many things that i am not yet done counting and passing out.
but even more than that, i remember how sweet and young and innocent you felt. delicate, delightful... and so very slim, i wanted to throttle you.
no, seriously, i am still grinning about our meeting. if asr had seen you that day, he'd have surely mused, "usske baal, usski aankhe... usski smile..."
not kidding.
had damon seen you that day, hmmm, i don't think i'd have been able to save you from your favourite vampire.
it's a good thing, neither interrupted our little chat.
as i sat there looking at you, it occurred to me that you are really young enough to be my daughter...
how much you have taught me though...
my first instructor on pixlr editor...
the one who told me about texture and matching them...
the one who encouraged me, pretty much commanded me, to write more "hot" stuff...
and how many beautiful banners you made for me in this time. the thobda edits, the ncofl collages...
thanks so much, my determined young friend.
i want to tell you i am so damn proud of you.
can't believe a year has gone by already, it feels like just the other day that i was setting up your bday thread, writing a romance with as much heat as i.f. would allow or take...
and yet here we are, a year from then...
you a full fledged teacher... i bet you're going to be the best.
happy birthday, supriya,
it's been a joy knowing you.
take care, be happy.

here's your bday gift... hope you quake and enjoy.
please watch on hd.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VeSn4bK1G8&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

🤗

thanks for the wonderful sketch of the swan and the people magazine with barun's uff shots.

credits: balloons and roses visuals thanks to uploader. video footage courtesy uploaders on youtube.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago

Hi Supriya,

Have the best birthday ever, our beautiful bday girl! Wishing you great happiness and success. Have a blast celebrating with your friends and family. Missing you these days! Love ya! Stay blessed and hope you'll continue to enjoy teaching and inspiring your students!

Love,
Katelyn 🤗

Enjoy your cake and make a wish

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

O Supriyaaa ... aaa ... aaa ... aa aa aa ...

Among our younger ones
But for most you are the guru
Playing with the visuals
You are an artist true

Your edits speak volumes
Of your inbuilt talent
More it needs to be nourished
It's in a stage that is latent

So bring out your brushes
And all your editing skills
And paint the world with your magic
To create some talking stills

Oh dedicated teacher
To little tiny tots
Make this birthday exemplary
With all the happiness you've got

So celebrate and laugh
with your dear friends

And dance abandonedly
Creating new trends

So come along and enjoy your very special day
Supriya, we wish you a very Happy Birthday

🥳

All the gifs and dividers credited to uploaders
Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

❤️Happy Bday Supi doll🥳

My guru, My best reviewer, my most sensitive and first young friend ever who always responds me back no matter what and I wished her two days earlier ,probably wake her up from her sleep.Sorry for that but this is me keeping and storing important dates in the computer of my brain so won't mess up the special day of yours.

Supi ,my guru of Pixlr Editor who gave me a thorough lesson once and never gave me any marks wether I passed her test or not.She is too kind of a teacher among kids like me.😆 but a friend like you who is always supportive and caring with vibrant zealousness is hard to find and way harder to lose.You are the one who encouraged me to pick up my brushes again and I did.You know ,I recently gave my all paintings to the nearest church for their cause for the needy ones.But you are the one who made me take em out.Love you.

I wish you this day and a year loads of fun, excitement, and beautiful memories.You are such a good friend but even a beautiful person herself.May God bless you with wonderful times ahead.May you get all you desire.New year of your journey,shall come with more opportunities and success.

Many many happy returns of the day my dear doll...Happy Bday

Love

Faiqa❤️

Some one is here with a cake but how he might feed you, hmmm that is a different story😊❤️ so warning you ahead...😆

But he has best wishes for you along with Khushi and me...and never forget to cherish each other's moments...either it is burned Jalaibi or anger...showering love is their first priority.

Wish you all the happiness of this world...

Don't forget to indulge in these moments , either IPK or Vampire Diaries...both are awesome choices...😊

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A very very happy birthday Supriya

I can't believe a year has passed. I celebrated your birthday right here last year and came to know this girl, who makes the most gorgeous edits and loves vampires, wizards and Arnav Singh Raizada. Turns out not just your edits, but your drawings are equally gorgeous as the vampires and wizards you love.

Hope you get to live a life filled with wonderful, magical, enchanting moments.

P.S - Am jealous of all the gifts you are getting, but thanks to you I get to enjoy them too. Your birthday party sure is a special place to be.

Keep smiling and enjoying! Wish you all the time in the world to indulge in everything you love.
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

From all the luscious men in your life...may you have a year of deliciousness and laughter...may your life be full of joy and intrigue...may your days be merry and bright...and all your dreams come true! xo Cyn

Supi, you have come so far from that young girl I met years ago and now a full fledge teacher of Montessori! So proud of you...you worked hard and deserve the best. May your days be filled with the love of teaching and may you never be spoiled by the world or its craziness! Stay blessed and beautiful just like you are!

Happy Birthday!

This VM looked like they were having so much fun and I have no clue what it is about but fun is fun and birthdays should make you smile sooo...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMsIzwUcXeI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yay! Caught you at last Supi soup!😉 Ha ha!
But only to celebrate your birthday with you! 😃
Happy Birthday dear Supi! 🤗
I miss your sparkling presence and your masterful edits so very much! I will never forget how you always managed to write my name, perhaps unwittingly, on ASR's heart or sleeve in the BFTP banner! But you made me the happiest girl 😳(don't read old hag😭) in the world!
You made the first VM for me! And I can't hug you enough for that! 😃 Some of the most brilliant Barun edits⭐️ were yours Supi ⭐️ and some of them are permanently etched in my heart.❤️ Thank you for being so kind and loving Thank you for being you!😃
I wish you the best of all that is best in the world ! May you live all your dreams and climb the pinnacle of success in all you choose to do!
You love dogs and kids and art and IPK! And for me that is the most fantastic combination ever!
May Devi Maiyya shower her choicest blessings on you beautiful girl!
Keep smiling hamesha😃
wiwy and ritu
Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My dear sweet sensitive, thoughtful very deep but naive, cute friend supi
I wish you a very happy birthday.
You may not know how much I respect and adore you.
It's rare to find such deep thoughtful young girl like you nowadays.
I'm so proud to be your friend.
A brilliant artist, a mind blowing editor and a very insightful girl you are!
Your spectacular edits always makes our thread gorgeous.
I just pray and hope you get all the happiness in life.

you get your Zaroon soon.
Who will love you like ASR and your chemistry with him will be like Sarun.

My cute friend with beautiful smile enjoy the special day how you want to.
Have a blast with your family and friends.
I just wish that all of your dreams come true, you get all the success in life.
May your life be filled with joy, laughter and immense happiness.
Have a wonderful birthday.
Some gifts for you

One of my most favorite song for you. I know you will sure love it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqYe8YeMVDY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Supriya,

While making a collage the other day i recalled how skillfully you used to make these full of color and vibrance at a time when most of us didn't have a clue of them...thank you much for all your efforts here...

On your birthday and always may you get to enjoy each day to the fullest...passionately pursue your most fond goals...and succeed always...Wish you loads and loads of love, luck and much more..

Have a great birthday Supriya..

Lots of love