Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Bhavi

Wishing you a very happy birthday Faiqa πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

[img]

I am not sure how we started our little out of the box pms but will say that have enjoyed our little conversation and have always enjoyed reading your takes on IPK. You surprise me each time with your analysis. I wish you health, prosperity and happiness that you deserve.

Although I am a day late here but wished you a day too early so in ASR Style technically I am not late FaiqaπŸ˜›

BHAVI πŸ€—

Thank you so much

I know ,i don"t know either but trust me , I have a lot of ppl who just chat on PM..not on scrap or posts...some are shy though and some got courage to come out of silent zone..

but here we are ,you are not shy it's just we had started in such a way this communication and then we got connected through our common subject and interests and became good friends...really love that part...

thnx for this lovely wish
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

happy belated birthday Faiqa πŸ₯³ hope u had a wonderful day and wishing u a beautiful and happy year ahead with ur loved ones and praying that u get even more of everything u could wish for πŸ˜ƒ i love that this show which i (we :) love to crazy depths inspires talented and creative women such as urself to still discover beautiful and insightful things to say about it ⭐️ it made my show watching journey so interesting and it's continued to take my enjoyment and understanding of ipk to a different place even now so thank u πŸ€—

ps hope it's ok i sneaked in here when i saw ur bday in the title 😳

awww, SabsπŸ€—

you are the best

love you seeing here,

So true, through this show we all got connected with so many brilliant minds and people from all over the world...that is so so amazing and a lot of em don't even speak or understand hindi...

truly honestly , this show is still bringing more every day right on this forum...now we have so many Russian ones...tamil ones...and much more

I have no idea but this is a bliss...

Thnx for such a warm wishes and prayers...really need that.

hugs and more hugs πŸ€—
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Khushi's style is fine as long as it is made for Khushi...πŸ˜†

Awww, love the songs, especially the 2nd one...

Thnx for sharing...Shafkat's father or Uncle I think Amanat is my father's most fav and I loved his song.

true Sufi , very deep meaning behind these words...

Kyuon Dair ghar aye ho
sajni se karoge bahan kya

true meaning when you were busy in this world and all around and had no time for God to remember or prayer and now you are back after so long for bowing down ...now it's better not to resist or lie or make any excuses or what will be your excuse ...Sajni has referred to God here...Allah knows better so just accept your faults and seek forgiveness.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw2cqo8T4SI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

faiqa,

mere ko di bulaya aapne... hayeee... me flat.

issi baat pe a hot hot hotness.

THIS IS AN AWESOME EDIT...πŸ‘

i agree with you... where is this issmart punjab da munda...

scarily, something deep inside fears what you say is true... with his full on collision with the powers that be he has done damage to his tv career...

movie career... arre my dear one, we know how crazy bolly is and anyway these days talent is not really in demand there.

i do miss him too.

badly... foolishly... what's this funny connection with a persion i don't know, never met... and yet there's no distance when he is on that screen and i am watching...

life somewhere is like a sufi song... perhaps that's why it is a blessing.

there are moments when i think at this is it... i may never see him on a screen again... ridiculous as this may sound, it feels like someone hit me hard, clapped their uncaring hands and, wham, life became back to something called "normal"... such a waste of zindagi, if that is all it was...

and yet, my punjabi pagal gussa kudi, you know it, i know it... there is no "normal"... that whole jadoo is there... can't explain jadoo... can't do without jadoo...

some day somewhere... it will return. it must. dammit.

oh and faiqa, i don't really care what the chinese calendar says and all the numbers in the universe say... you are going to have that fab wonderful year... bas.

baat vishwas ki hai.

this one is not filmi dialogue... this one is true.

you are rolied this birthday... i am thrilled... tadap scream feelings... if we don't have these we are indeed poor.

what is it about this shot? why do i feel my heart pound every time i see it.

i am so glad you liked the boy in yellow kurta. let's wait for him together, shall we.

i know not much about sufi songs, have loved this version of lal meri... would abs love to here the original. nusrat ji sings another one that is called damadam mast kalandar... also lovely sound.

LOVE ALL TEH EDITS😊

i AM AGAIN IN THIS DEEP DEEP THOUGHTS AND JUST DON'T WANT TO INDULGE IN DEEP ONES, HE LEFT FOR CERTAIN REASONS, EITHER BW OR WHATELSE OR HIS PRESSURE BY HIS LOVED ONES OR WHATEVER, BY HIM ROLLING DOWN TO THE IDEAS OR WHATEVER BUT HIS CAREER IS AT STAKE AND NOONE CAN MAKE IT BETTER OTHER THAN BY HIMSELF.HE NEEDS TO LEARN THAT.YES AND WHO KNOWS BETTER THAN ME.I AM ANGRY YOUNG ONE YEARS BACK BUT DID GET TO THE POINT THAT I HAVE TO BOW DOWN FOR MY KIDS.HE IS NOT IRRESPONSIBLE AS HE IS TAKING CARE OF HIS FAMILY SINCE 17 ...THAT IS WHY MY BELIEF IS STRONGER THAT HE IS BEING PUNISHED.

LET ME ASK YOU, I AM PRETTY SURE THERE MUST BE BAN FOR SOME YEARS , IT CAN'T BEFOR FOREVER...RIGHT.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rohinid

Belated happy birthday. faiqa :)
P.s Sorry for late wish. Was busy

tHNX ROHINID😊

REALLY APPRECIATE THAT
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Dearest Faiqa Di,

I wish I were ASR, but for now, little Aman se hi kaam chalana padega. Wishing you a very very happy birthday and a fabulous life ahead. (More fabulous that it has already been)

Meeting all the phadoo blaster behenas has been one of my most cherished experiences on IF. I may not be a regular, but I love love love to read all that my behenas have to say.

Your edits, gifs and VMs are not just beautiful, in them lives the spirit of our common, shared love interest. Thank you for keeping that alive.

Love
-Ria

tHNX Aman 😊 I mean Ria

Such a lovely wish ...thnx

I love ipk just all of us here and just want to celebrate it my way...thnx for liking my efforts

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Faiqa, updated my reply here

Chalhov, you are doing the historical updates? I am watching too. Me cometh, if possible. 😊

Isskiye, tusi bimaar ho, not peeling well? Get well soon, yaara.

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 1

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Isskiye, tusi bimaar ho, not peeling well? Get well soon, yaara.

Haalat is peeling and peeling
viral se reeling and reeling
bhej diye aapney itney bananas
Already betters ijj the feeling and pheeling!

Thanks D, meri yaara

πŸ€—
x.titli.x thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday Mehreen I hope you had a wonderful and amazing one.πŸ€—
Thank you for your everything you're a wonderful and amazing friend! Love you dammit! πŸ€—
The b-day thread is so beautiful!