Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mehreen.

May all your wishes and dreams come true . may you find infinite joy and peace.. today and always...

Have a bright and fun filled day..

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My Dear Mehreen,
Many Happy Returns of the Day!!

I love your name, Mehreen...i say it out loud and i can feel a glowing warmth and brilliance cascade all over me...i feel like i'm standing in the sun. And i love nothing more! It is also the name of a friend - a girl with beautiful eyes and a smile that can light up the world. Seeing you on the threads evokes the same feeling in me. So even though you and i have barely spoken yet, no more than twice, it's like we were always meant to come together.. What a divine gorgeous dori IPK weaves us within...

Have a brilliant year, my dear. May you find joy waiting for you wherever you go.

I don't know whether you recall but you and i first met over a chat around Arif Lohar's 'Alif Allah Chambe di Booti'. I remember you said that your father was deeply influenced by Sufism and he has been your connect with Sufiyana thought and music..

So here is a Sufiyana kalaam for you on your birthday: Hazrat Amir Khusro's 'Man Kunto Maula'...sung by the great Sabri brothers - who incidentally were introduced to me by my father.
This one's an old recording...timeless rendition though.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4bfwcXn07A[/YOUTUBE]
CREDIT:YOUTUBE

Stay Blessed always... May the beautiful bright warmth that your name carries with it find it's way to every little and large realm of your life.

And have fun on your day!

Edited by IssK. - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Mehreen, Happy Birthday from me...down here in sunny Florida! Who else but Micky is the best to wish you that. I hope you have a beautiful day and wish you many blessings always!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Sweet Samin

🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 🥳 A Very Happy Birthday! ! !

May You Have A Very Special Birthday Fill With Everything Your Heart Desires,

And May All Your Birthday Wishes Come True!!

Love, Peace and Happiness Always! 🤗

Edited by Javeria3991 - 9 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear MehreenB, Happy Birthday and Many more to come! Have a blessded day and years ahead.❤️🥳🤗
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Happy belated birthday dear Mehreen! sorry missed it :( but hope you had a wonderful one.
though i don't know you too well, alway have luved what you say and warmth comes through :)
hope to hang out more at some pt 😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

SwEeT fAiQaApI[/CENTER]
Firstly my apologies for being this late to wish you. Hamein Maff kar de jye.
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day!

You are very talented, and a stupendous reviewers and writer. Your signs and symbol logics for ArHi episode always amaze me and have increase my knowledge. Combine with the depth and thoughtfullness, your posts very interesting. I am lucky to be your friend and reader.

A Prayer To Bless Your Way

A Wish To Lighten Your Moments

A Cheer To Perfect Day

May This Year Bring You As Much Happiness As To Everyone Who Knows You. May Allah Bless You With Love, Health, Success And Prosperity. Love you 🤗

P.S. A surpise for you, i am dedicating my first chapter of story to you chapter 1

awww, thnx Javeria😊🤗 just read it .lovely start👏

means a lot . Thnx for the cake, wishes and precious words.

. I do miss your insight these days, hope all is well
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Happy Belated Bday🥳Di

Hope you had a wonderful day .Wish you have all the happiness of this world.

Chocolate cake for you

Loads of gifts ,whatever you wish for.

Not a single food is hotter than this,you have to agree with me.

Thnx Sanaya😊

For the yummy cake and truck load of gifts.

ButI do agree, nothing is better than him
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhu1210

Happy birthday. .

mat god bless you with all the happiness . Success...

And tons of ideas to write arshi's wonderful stories

Thnx madhu for the lovely and heartfelt wish😊 🤗
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

Faiqa Apu, 🥳

I know ,I am so late but I had this feeling ,I'm missing something and here I am.

The way I know you is not like others, they have more time with you but the day you scolded at me for my nonsense, that day was the best day for me.I found some one who really means well and well and nothing else.There is saying that When the world works right, good things happen too and to good people and you are definitely in that category.

Wishing you a healthy, prosperous, and wishful Birthday.Hope you had a wonderful time with your loved ones.

Love ❤️

Mehr

thnx 😊Mehr

Thnx for teh lovely wish and cute edit of him.Love this moment when he was into the cut in his hand after guest house event.

haha, now I remember after what you have just mentioned.