Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zariya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveBeintehaa

Right, but in this case saying talaq in d state of anger dose not count as talaq..

divorce is always given in anger none gives it in laughing state
Edited by zariya123 - 10 years ago
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zariya123

divorce is always given in anger none gives it in laughing state

Uttering Talaq Divorce In Islam During Anger

Anger is of Three Types:

The first type is when anger is so intense that a person becomes no longer aware of what he is doing or saying. In this case the divorce does not count according to the majority of the scholars, because he is like one who is insane and mad, one who has lost all power of reason.

The second type of anger is when a man's anger is intense but he understands what he is saying and doing, however the anger is so intense and he cannot control himself because the argument trading of insults or fighting has gone on too long, so his anger intensifies because of that. In this case there difference of opinion among the scholars. The most correct view and Allah knows best, is that divorce does not count because the Prophet (s.a.w) said: "There is no divorce and no freeing of slaves when it is done by force or in a state of intense anger."

The third type of anger is mild anger. This is what happens when the husband is upset with his wife, or he is disappointed about something that his wife has done. This mild anger it is not so intense that it makes him lose his power of reasoning or self control, hence the divorce is valid according to the majority of the scholars. This is the correct answer regarding divorce uttered in anger, as was stated by ibn Taymiyyah and ibn al-Qayyim, may Allah have mercy on them.

http://www.mydeenislam.com/uttering-talaq-divorce-in-islam.html
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As some are stating that divorce is given in anger then let me put this clear zain has just buried his father and spent a whole 7 hoursgetting beaten black and blue and top of that he had to hear his mothers painful scream.
Its not just anger but his state of mind is in question here.
Do you really think a guy who has been through hell like that is in the right state of mind to make a decision so big i dont.
I know Islam is not unfair.
LoveBeintehaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

As some are stating that divorce is given in anger then let me put this clear zain has just buried his father and spent a whole 7 hoursgetting beaten black and blue and top of that he had to hear his mothers painful scream.
Its not just anger but his state of mind is in question here.
Do you really think a guy who has been through hell like that is in the right state of mind to make a decision so big i dont.
I know Islam is not unfair.

Very true dear... & By anger I mean d same thing as u state it... Tnx