Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
No one is against nandish and if he is just the cameo than no one could have ever be problem but if he is Coming between zaya then deffinately fans would react
vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear, i fully respect your opinion and to a great extent agree with you too..
just a few points to put across,
1. of what you are speaking about Twitter, if you observe, from thelast few days, its not about rehan / ZaYa but Usman mamu... we love him immensely and his death is not something we will accept
2. being apprehensive about rehan, PLS blame the Media! if not for their crappy reports, no one would have thought about the character like this
3. we do respect Nandish for playing the character so well and trust me, i feel the character was not worth such a good actor! and if they try molding the character to make it good enough for the actor(which they are apparently trying to do) the essence of the show is being lost.. that is our only concern... nothing..absolutely nothing against Nandish... neither before, nor now, nor ever...
4. @ Geetika, just to let you know, E24 is one of the worst channels and they are behind Pree ever since BI started! having seen all IVs of Pree, its pretty clear that there is not 1% chance that she would have called Nandish "bakra"! so its not something to be thought of at all...
5. and about the Director who created chemistry and the story, he is no more with BI and that is also something we are really sad about!

@ ZaYantics and HarshIkaHolics, if a nandish fan makes a post appreciating him, i see no wrong... let them praise him yaar!
no intentions of doing moral policing! so stopping here
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dnt like rehaan want him out thts my wish n he better stay away fim Aliya seriously nt liking him since his entry am gettin scare Aliya is only zain I will kick rehaan out whn will his track end
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
why u guys r cmng to conclusion even before track strtd..?Till nw rehan didn't cme btw ZaYa..I don't understand y r u ppl hating rehaan wen he didn't cme btw ZaYa..atleast til nw..Everyone know that show is abt Zain n Aaliya n atlast they'll be together..

Though Nandish/Rehaan fans r minority in BI forum we have every right to make posts fr praising him..
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@merryface and others

Let we all be responsible (Beintehaa fans, Zaya/ Harshika Fans and Rehaan fan) and not create an Utaran atmosphere here.

No one is stopping anyone to make posts. Please do coz it will make this forum more active, but lets not create a warzone and I am referring to all the memebers.

Whatever happens on twitter leave it over there. There is no need to bring it over here or discuss twitter issues on twitter.
Edited by aishray - 10 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We love you rehaan let ppl hate you.this suggests you r clearly making a mark..thats why ppl r so afraid..that they dont mind insulting u or ur fans..but ur fans r not like others...we wud never say zain shud be out..or killed so that rehaan becomes hero..we wud never call other fan groups idiots.we wud never tweet to colors zain shud be out so that rehaan becomes hero..we respect all d actors n d cvs...we know u wudnt like it if we wrote nasty things against nybody...we know ur a hero material..n for us ur our hero..coz we started watching beintehaa for you..we r proud of u nandish...n rehaan khan we simply adore you...wwaiting to see u more..our handsome hero..rehaan khan...
geetika22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinu127

hey dear, i fully respect your opinion and to a great extent agree with you too..

just a few points to put across,
1. of what you are speaking about Twitter, if you observe, from thelast few days, its not about rehan / ZaYa but Usman mamu... we love him immensely and his death is not something we will accept
2. being apprehensive about rehan, PLS blame the Media! if not for their crappy reports, no one would have thought about the character like this
3. we do respect Nandish for playing the character so well and trust me, i feel the character was not worth such a good actor! and if they try molding the character to make it good enough for the actor(which they are apparently trying to do) the essence of the show is being lost.. that is our only concern... nothing..absolutely nothing against Nandish... neither before, nor now, nor ever...
4. @ Geetika, just to let you know, E24 is one of the worst channels and they are behind Pree ever since BI started! having seen all IVs of Pree, its pretty clear that there is not 1% chance that she would have called Nandish "bakra"! so its not something to be thought of at all...
5. and about the Director who created chemistry and the story, he is no more with BI and that is also something we are really sad about!

@ ZaYantics and HarshIkaHolics, if a nandish fan makes a post appreciating him, i see no wrong... let them praise him yaar!
no intentions of doing moral policing! so stopping here

Firstly u made me ur fan wid dis post..exactly I don't trust dat stupid channel dats why we.didn't reacted to it .bt dat is same channel who is giving news abt zaya divorce nd dats wat we are saying to people nt to react..evn if thy separate it will be zaya who will end up together off late..rehaan is nt a lead..zaya are we know it nd we accept it...nd thanku fr dis much needed post
merryface thumbnail
Rehaan khan will be a very important angle..dont know why ppl bash him..he has never shown ny liking for aliya..am sure he will become d reason for zaya patch up.but ppl here want him out..they r so afraid of his presence. He actually looks like a hero..so ppl r afraid it seems n hence using abusive language n calling him cameo n all that..n pleading colors to get him out..colors will be actually happy to see this..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DT NOTE: Members are allowed to appreciate who they like as long as they are NOT breaking forum rules. This is a request to all members not to moral preach who others should or should not like nor should they tell others where they should post their views. This is a public forum where everyone is allowed to post their opinions on their favourites as long as they do NOT break the forum rules. Also, please avoid discussing twitter issues on the forum as it instigates fights between fan groups and please do not target certain fan groups when discussing as again it will only instigate fights on the forum.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago