I miss HIM?? nay! LWL drabble series (5/2B)

vinu127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Holla,

Vinu's torture makes a comeback *evil smile*

for the 1st time, i feel this torture is better than what CVs are giving us! 2 negative posts banane ke baad, i think this will compensate...

NEW READERS or those who are UNAWARE of the CONCEPT of the drabbles, PLEASE READ this post: Lipgloss Waala Love: Concept and Index

so this is the 5th drabble of LWL but I would rather call it 2B because this is Aliya's POV of the 2nd Drabble, 'I hate her' . this is for Dayan(ZayaShiz) and my BTM( Renu). coz they were the ones who wanted me to write Aliya's POV for this. so here you go.

I miss HIM?? nay!

(this is while she is walking from her car to the shooting area on the set i.e., before the part whose Zain POV you read)

Frankly, I have no idea why I'm here! we've shot for 32 hours continuously 4 days ago and everyday after that. ain't I supposed to be sleeping till 12 or shopping all the bhopali stuff I love? but I'm here in the set! I just could not stop myself from coming here I don't know why. I bet he will think I'm here for him. to irritate him! does he not understand that his presence irritates me as much? but unfortunately, I can't deny that his absence makes me restless. he is such a... I don't want to take names.. forget it. but I have to tell others something right? not only fans but even these people ship us! even after knowing we are sworn enemies. can't help but roll my eyes! everyone will ask me, do I miss him? nay! I don't miss him... why should I? he is such a jealous immature kid! he called me names when I was barely 10 just because his mom... scratch that, MY atta( a common term in south India for bua, maami and mother-in-law) loves me more and I'm his sis's bestie! now, as soon as I go, he will start burning I can bet anything on this. matters are different while shooting at BV coz suchithra maam n gunjan will be there who love him like their own son and bro. but this is my domain. maan sir and farhan sir, my bro n uncle are here. they would obviously pamper me as I'm not here to act today. wait... farhan sir... he is acting today right? that's it... I'm gonna tell everyone that I'm here to see farhan sir act. he will not believe. unfortunately, that moron cousin of mine reads my mind even before I think! he will know I'm here for him. but I can fool the others right? after 6 months of acting, I can obviously convince the people on sets. I smiled in victory only till I saw him. he was wearing one of his wired combos of tee and jacket again! he must endorse united colors of Benetton! has he taken the name of our channel too seriously or what? "cut" maan sir shouted into the Mic. and he got up and the first thing he does is removing the jacket. as much as I hate this guy, I just can't help but admit he is hot! damn! he saw me! I will not look at him now... no ways! ah there are my saviours... lemme run to maan sir and farhan sir...

ok this was written aivehi when is bored out of wits. so it could be BAD. please do not mind... thank you for reading and it would be really nice if you could also spend 2 seconds on hitting the like button and if possible, leaving a comment

criticism is more welcome than praises...

God ! just read it myself! so many typos?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

how did u ppl read?

Edited by vinu127 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res not in a mood to read sorry...!!
divikash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res...will come back by tonight itself pakka
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
beautifully written๐Ÿ‘
loved itโค๏ธ
ty so much for d pm...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome vinu awesome!!!!!!
Thnxxx for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Beintehaa_ZaYa - 10 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its mast n awesome ๐Ÿ‘

Naaku chaala nacchindi โค๏ธ

Meeru chaala keka raastau vinu gaaru

oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...
Beautifully written...
Thanks for the pm...
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vry nice drabble
do cont soon
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Vinu.
I love you more now!

I will Reply after the episode gets over.Haan Baba! On Fanaa too.
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vinu such a cute drabble u wrote..loved it..possible continue this,its vl be so romantic...thanks for pm dear...