Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
really iam desperate for the next part
plz plz continue soon
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lyk seriously?
Just whn i think ki "this has been the best so far by tanya" .. U end up proofing me wrong girl...
Again 👏 👏
This couldnt get better..
That was choo cute .. OMG 😳
Poor zain.. 😭 😭
ZaYa sleeping in one house.. I'm sure they'll end up in one room 😆
Update soon!

Ps: finally i got tym.. Isiliye catching up on all ur updates 😆
Keep them coming..
U rock Girl!
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Right! Lights. Camera. And... ACTION!
First of all... GOOD EVENING. I am so happy today that you people don't have any idea about it. So I am updating this on the request of Sakeenah (princess5253) and I am pretty sure will end up making this part go crap. So sorry in advance! And also... umm... Hope you all like this! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mount College
11:00 am
Aaliya's POV

Zain is acting so weird! Kal mujhe keh rha tha ki I luk nice. Aaj mujhse baat tak nhi kr rha hai. I am not sure. Its not that I am not feeling weird around him. But at least I am not making him go uncomfortable. This is really bad. I am so nice that I am making him go comfortable. And do you know what happened the day when Dad saw Zain at home the next morning? He said "Good Morning" to him. I mean that's all you do Dad? When you see that a boy is there and a young girl is at house too? I mean? What?

Wait. Meghna is here. She is coming smiling at me. Oops! What's up with her?

"Hi!" Meghna said.

"Hi! Tujhe kya hogya?" I asked.

"Yeah Zain gave me this note. He told me to give this to you!" She handed me the note and ran off. What's in this? I opened up the letter. God! This man can write a whole novel in a fraction of seconds. I sat myself in the cafeteria, sipping over coffee I read the 'letter'.

It read:

Dear Aaliya,

First of all thank you again for the help. And I am so sorry for avoiding you for the last couple of days. Actually its the first time you have helped me and its kind of affected me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys I have to go now. Classes! Buh-Bye and take care!

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Res

---/-----/---/-----/-----/----
Unres..

Me first.. Yeppi..*dances arnd the room*
Ittu sa update? 😲
Yaar thode lambe diya karo..
Itne se kaam nahi chalega 😆
Haaye.. Can i lyk just hug Zain?
Such a cutie he is.. 😳 😆
Amazing Tanya 👏
Jaldhi update karna..
Aur iss baat thoda lamba plz 😆
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 10 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yipeee mere liye yahoo! Its short but sweet! And best of luck!
hiranrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey 1st part was very nice .. please update the next part asap
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi again! So I am so sorry I left the last part mid-way. I am back from classes. Actually I got a call right then that I have a class today too so I had to run. Sorry again. So I am back with the next part. Hope you all like it! :)

Mount College
Same time
Aaliya's POV

Letter continued-

So Aaliya the thing is that I am being a total jerk not talking to you. Actually my Mom and Dad are you know. I mean- uhh... Just look up..

What does he mean 'look up'? I looked up from the paper and there he was! Staring at me. I certainly was the most 'happiest' person alive when he looked at me like that. He walked up to me.

"Hi!" He said.

"Hi! What did this letter-?"

"Will you go out for prom with me?" SHUT UP!

"What?" I said. I couldn't believe that he was asking me out for PROM. "I thought you were going with Tamanna. What happened?"

"We had a fight and then we broke up! She certainly thinks I am a complete 'bore'!"

"Oh!"

"So will you go out with me? Or not? I mean its up to you!"

"Uh... Pick me at 8 I guess?" I said sheepishly which made him smile like a maniac.
"YES!"

He hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much Aaliya!"

Haider Mansion
7:56 by Zain's Watch
Zain's POV

Okay so I am really REALLY freaking out here! This is getting ridiculous! I am here outside waiting for here. WAIT! Am I supposed to ring the bell and then be invited in. On second thought I think I AM. I rang the bell!

"Yes?" Aaliya's Dad opened the door.

"Hi Sir! I am Zain. I am here to pick Aaliya!" I said sweating.

"I am here!" She came from behind 'uncle'. GOD! She is looking so pretty. Her deep neck blue dress with a hint of pink in it. And the open hair on the side covering her milky skin.

"You listen! If you-" Uncle was about to start warning me. Thank god she interfered or I would have suck down to the ground.

"Dad we talked about this, remember?"

"Yeah! Okay, you can go" He still warned me with his eyes. She came out smiling at me and then rolled up her arm against mine.

"Shall we go?"

"Lets go!"

So sorry but now I am too tired to write anymore. I started writing at 10 and then look where I ended. God my typing has gotten so slow no? I know. This medical thingy has got me go crazy. So right now its 'lights off' time so I have to pretend to be 'sleeping' LOL. Okay guys will see you later. Stay tuned for further parts! Buh-Bye my cutie pies!

Thanks a lot and take care.😃😃

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tht was perfect and thnx alot for continuing and GNSD