Rabul os~Two Souls Become One

shapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends...I am coming back with another OS on our lovely Rabul...hope u all like it too...

(The night after Rabul weeding)
Purab enter the room and saw bb sitting in the bed she look like an angel...she is looking very shy and nervous...purab come near bb and sit in front of her...bb get shy and she standup...purab notice her shyness and nervousness
Purab- he hug bb from back...bb main tumha aaj pahli baar nahi dakh raha hu...bb get shy and hide her face into purab's chest...
Purab- I LOVE U BULBUL...
Bulbul-I LOVE YOU TOO and from now I will love you forever purab...
Purab hearing these words got a big smile on his face . He also hugged bulbul... And both were standing in the same position for few minutes just not thinking about anything and were just enjoying their moment...
Purab and bulbul then came out of their hug and touched their forehead together and gave a brought a big smile on their face. Both can feel each other's happiness and hear each other's heart beats too. Slowly purab moved his hand and cupped bulbul's face and kissed her on her forehead. Later he moved forward to kiss her right cheek and then her left cheek. Slowly he leaned forward too kiss her on her lips. Their heart beats were too flowing in the same rhythm. Slowly both gave into each other and their lips finally touched each other and they just entered into the heaven of kissing each other. Her lips parted slightly and he took her upper lips into his tasting it slowly and her hands entangled themselves in his hair caressing his hair gently. She felt his tongue enter her mouth.

"Purab" she moaned into his lips, her hands pulled him closer and her body arched towards him. The soft kiss slowly turned passionate, as he began to feel his control slipping. He had wanted her for so long, wanted to feel her against him, and wanted to hear her say his name in pleasure. After break this passionate kiss his hands wandered over her body, slowly caressed her bare waist and squeezed it to pull her closer to him.He holds her shoulder and moves slowly behind her. Purab moves all her hair on one side exposing her beautiful back and kisses her back.He slowly unpinned her saree paloo and let it fall to the floor while his lips played with her ear. Within a second purab carried her in his strong arms and step toward the bed and placed her on the bed.
Bulbul- Promise me purab hum hamasha saath rahanga...hamara beech koi nahi aayaga
Purab- haan bulbul koi nahi aayaga...aur kabhi nahi aayaga...hum hamasha saath rahanga...
These were his last words before he gave in to her, taking her lips into his and gently pushing her body down on the bed. Bb can feel her blouse being opened from behind and his hand slightly touching her soft skin giving her an intimate sensation running down her spine. Her heartbeat quicken. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. As they continued to kiss purab brought his one hand underneath her saree and felt her soft stomach. He brought his hot hand across her cool belly. The soft touch of his love made her moaning in pleasure. Her hands moved to opening the buttons on his shirt while he did the same with her. Hecovered her body with his and kissed her, both of them unleashing the suppressed desires, getting rid of all the pain in this one instant. He starts kissing on her neck while his one hand starts playing with her belly. His touch made her moaning his name again and again.

"Purab"she gasped when his lips bit her neck gently. She holds him tight.He finally felt alive after so long, his skin coming to life wherever it touched hers. Her fingers wound themselves in his hair and his hands desperately felt all over her body massaging her soft skin with his fingers.He brings his hands down reaches her hands and slowly slides his fingers into her fingers and holds her tight. Then he again goes closer to her neck and starts kissing starting from her neck and slowly moves down all towards her belly and brushes his moist lips on her giving her love bite all over on her body.Her skin burnt with pleasure when his lips moved over her.His lips caressed hers stifling her cries of pleasure within him.
Purab going back to her lips not being able to bear the distance any longer. He spoke amidst the kisses he planted on her face, "I always thought that I would never ever get your love again...
she didn't let him finish his sentence and pulled his lips to hers again.
At the end of this passionate kiss bulbul holds his face in her hands and says "I love u purab and will love you forever". Purab closes his eyes as tears stream down and bb places a gentle kiss on his forehead.
When he entered her, there was only pleasure. Fireworks exploded in both their bodies. The unleashed desperate desire didn't give leave any room for any other feeling but love and pleasure. "Purab" she moaned.
Purab bit into the soft flesh of her shoulder, moving his hands over her body taking her into their world of pleasure. He kept teasing her by nipping and biting at her face and earlobes.
Bulbul smiled and then moaned his name when she felt him. She screamed out his name once more and left sharp red nail marks on his back as she tried to hold onto him.
They took in deep breath as purab laid his head on bulbul's Shoulder. He removed herself out of her and laid down beside her.They lay on the bed hugging each other. He covered them with a blanket. She listened to his heart beat, resting her head on his chest, her hand entwined with his. Their heart beats become one and spoke of their unconditional love, the burning souls spoke of their unbearable pain. They fell asleep holding each other tightly...
Two souls become one for that day and their true love will win...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os
Loved it
Very nicely written

DrashtiArjitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am speechless Shikha.. Hug sweety 
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
passionate story.well written...awesome...thank u for sharing friend. love u rabul.
shapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Humzy

Lovely os

Loved it
Very nicely written

thankyou 😊
shapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: DrashtiArjitfan

I am speechless Shikha.. Hug sweety

thanx di❤️
shapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sriarshi

passionate story.well written...awesome...thank u for sharing friend. love u rabul.

thanku so much my friend...and ur most welcome ... 😊
Sumaiya_Scrible thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awsome os loved it do write more...
shapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya10

Awsome os loved it do write more...

thanku sumaiya...yes i will write more🤗