Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Yajnaseni

Can anyone tell me how was the boy rescued from kidnappers? And how come he saved that IB officer? I missed the episode.

The adivasi or village boys with whom rishi used to play cricket rescued him.
Once while walking thru the jungle, Rishi saves aruna by closing her mouth and signally not to make sound, showing a snake passing beside them.
rancho1 thumbnail
people who watches saas bahu shows not going to get this
this is for people who likes thriller suspense and cid type shows
i am really into this show its amazing there is been some great shows couple of years ago it was called kismat and if people remember yashraj launch 5 or 6 tv shows those years it was best they should come up with this type of stories more often
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Koi haath per mooh dho k YS k peeche para hai
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha.

Koi haath per mooh dho k YS k peeche para hai

I have a feeling it is his mentor only. He is himself on his deathbed(means kabr mein paanv hain) but he wants to teach yudh a lesson because yudh left him not complying with his illigal ways of doing business. He probably wants to tell yudh that he left him due to illegal activities and how he(the mentor) can ruin him by making him look like involved in illegal activities even though he has nothing to do with it. I am thinking, may be Nawazuddin's character is also working for him. He is weakening his support system too, Mona being arrested, taruni leaving him, and rishi being led to loosing confidence. This Gautam has nothing to loose except going to jail but YS has a lot on stake. Anyways, we have yet to see what is going to happen. But for now everything is so badly entangled that it is even hard to breath. I am going crazy figuring this whole thing out.
Edited by monikameghan - 10 years ago
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt Gautam wali theory but you have valid points.
This third party is way too close to YS.
MM is just another beneficiary but is not the main brain behind this.
More than anything why did YS fire Anand was a cliff hanger for me.

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I guess now YS is tryin to trick MM by keeping anand out f picture so Mm doesn't harm anand. Let's see what happens.
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I love this show and get withdrawal symptoms after the Thursday night episodes.
The ama junta has stopped thinking. All that keeps them going is saas atrocities, bahu winning against all odds, sanskaari family and male lead who has all the looks and no balls. As long as there is a Jodi to go gaga over, this audience don't give a damn for storyline and logic.
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnr123

I guess now YS is tryin to trick MM by keeping anand out f picture so Mm doesn't harm anand. Let's see what happens.

I don't get to see the precap in US but I agree with you.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnr123

But then he should fire Mona as well. Though I like this theory.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
For me, the show stands high if they show Yudh's inner circle (Mona, Dhabra and Anand) loyal to him. If they show any one of them especially Anand as the culprit or the insider, the show falls down as most of the thriller shows make the person most trusted as the villain. I want to see something different.