Frequent Posters

DanceBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The show is a brave attempt but frankly very boring :/
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone pl tell me what are the trps of this show ?
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I guess reasons r Yudh has it's own niche audience n I guess it wud've been better if this was a Weekend show rather than daily. People are usually used to watch their other daily shows during the weekday time slot that Yudh airs on.
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
How on earth is Yudh a disappointment
hell whats wrong with the people ...this is one of the most interesting shows
Shobhit18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The TOI article seems misleading to me...
"Yudh may be a disappointment..??" You got to be kidding me... 😆

It is one of those shows which is miles ahead of the usual crap seen on Indian television arena & probably that's the reason the "aam janta" aka "Saas-Bahu crap lovers" would be finding it difficult to understand it.. 😆

The show has something which keeps the viewers gripped (those who are still quaritined from saas-bahu crap.. 😆) & the superb star cast is like an icing on the cake.👏

Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Basanti_Well, the show has taken a very interesting turn.
@mnr123_Yep! I also think if they would have got a Fri, Sat, Sun time slot. Giving 1 hr to the show during weekdays is problematic.
@Shobhit_18_The cast is great, the plot is gripping. But many ppl would not hv continued to see the show after 1st episode. The episodes after that- I just loved them.
Can anyone tell me how was the boy rescued from kidnappers? And how come he saved that IB officer? I missed the episode.
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love to read everyone's views here. All of us are entitled to think what we want to think. But all said and done I am in love with this show. It gives me something to think about. I can connect to the show. No, I am neither a business woman nor I belong to a higher class. I am a very simple middle class woman. This show still gives me the reasons to look at the world around me differently. It teaches me that there are many ways to tackle a problem but it depends on you which way you go. If you are firm on your grounds, ethics, and principles then no one can stop you from emerging as a winner. This can be true to all walks of life. 😛
PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yudh is the best show of tv, better thn 24. LAT is also a good show.
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't agree with this article and I don't care. Yudh is crisp, gripping and very interesting show. Story is good, dialogs are good, every character in this show is a unique one. I don't know why this show is not gaining TRP... I don't understand viewers... they are really missing out a good show.

I watch this show regularly and never missed a scene. I would've watched again if the channel had given a repeat of every episode.

Its a fantastic show ever made. Everything is just great in this show. Totally flawless. Not just Big B, every actor has done a neat job.

Kudos to the whole team.
Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Never watched 24. Becoz, I have watched the original English version. So not interested in this remade version.

Yudh, being a mini series, am already feeling sad, after 14th August there will be no show. I will miss this show.