Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Dhani i want this serial to end...asusual got thullu...bandhan also going to betray us
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think show is going to be axed when one of the other zee shows r going to come
hindiserials25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
EMA kee saree team bhad mein jaya ,jab Rachna nahi hai to kuch bhee nahi hai
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ifrini

How come you don't believe his own tweet .. Are you saying he is also lying ?

Zee Tv itself has confirmed that Ashish will return soon. So what's left to interpret or believe in Ashish's tweet now! 🤢
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chahat4u

Zee Tv itself has confirmed that Ashish will return soon. So what's left to interpret or believe in Ashish's tweet now! 🤢

and Ashish not said my journey ends in EMA like that...🤢
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Indu.

Right you are.
daisyfields thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Indu.

I think this is all damage control on part of the PH and Zee. Right now Ashish will not say he's leaving even if he wants to which I think he does. They are mow sending him missing to please and appease Ragna fans. If they immediately show Ashish with Asha , it will enrage the fans even more and cause fans to reject Asha outright. So they're giving time for the dust to settle down. Also they will now give full space to Asha and the new cast for everyone to like them and give them a chance. Even Shilpa and Paakhi will get less screen space.

After a month or so , they will see public reaction and bring back Ashish. Then Ashish will test public reaction to his pairing with Asha. If it does not work and he receives -ve comments,he will refuse to renew his contract in Nov citing his film reasons and depart from the show. Then they might bring in a new entry like Rithvik Dhanjani to play Raghav.

So Ashish is just playing it safe...
farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why can't people just say things straight forwardly so that we can understand
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There are different day types of LYING! Straight lie ... says he is not coming back...but retuns after an interval! Indirect lie ... MIGHT not return to show...But returns due to obligations! LYING BY OMISSION [ as our Ragz does! ] Last day of shoot! ... does not tell you directly that he will return after the 'DYNAMITE IGNITED BY CVS HAS BLOWN OVER ' . He will return when it is SAFE for him!
Edited by premap - 10 years ago