Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi! So I am so happy that I did this collab with Sumaiya! Really loved to. So I am back with the LAST PART to the OS. I am going to convert this into a SS. Because it is much longer to be called a OS. So here you go, hope you all like it! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaliya's Room
After the fight scene
Aaliya's POV

I brought him back from the park to our rooms near the studio.

"Tum theek toh ho na? Crap! Yeh kya hai?" I said as I saw a deep wound on his arm. I didn't know when I started crying. He was just staring at me. His face totally blank. I tried to search for any traces of hurt or pain on his face, but no. God, this man is really strong or he is hiding his emotions.

"Mei theek hu Aaliya!" He said. Thank God! He has finally spoken something to me.

"Kya zaroorat thi unse ladne ki? Tumhe kuch ho jaata toh?" I asked still crying as I searched for any other wounds. I spotted one after the other.

"Tumhe kya farak padhta? Mujhe kuch ho jaata toh?"

"Kya bakwas kr rhe ho Zain? Tumhe kyu lgta hai ki mujhe koi farak nhi pdta?" I said as I started crying harder. I gently rubbed the wound.

"Hey Hey. Aaliya, I didn't mean to hurt you yaar. Its just for fun. I am sorry!" He said cupping my face sitting on his knees.

"Ese mazak mt kra kro Zain Abdullah!" I said finally looking up.

"I am sorry!" He said wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back. "I am so sorry Aaliya!"

After about 20 minutes
Recording Studio

"Okay kids are you ready?" Maamu asked. Yes! I looked at Zain and he smiled back at me.

Zain's voice: Blue
Aaliya's voice: Pink
Together: Purple

Ive always been the kind of girl
that hid my face
so afraid to tell the world
what Ive got to say
but I have this dream
bright inside of me
Im gonna let it show
its time to let you know
to let you know...
CHORUS:
this is real. this is me
Im exactly where Im supposed
to be now
gonna let the light shine on me
now Ive found who I am
theres no way to hold it in
no more hiding who I want to be
this is me
do you know what its like
to feel so in the dark
to dream about a life
where youre the shining star
even though it seems
like its too far away
I have to belive
in myself. its the only way

youre the voice I hear inside of my head
the reason that Im singin
I need to find you
I gotta find you
youre the missing piece I need
the song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you

this is me...this is me...
youre the missing piece I need
the song inside of me
youre the voice I hear
inside of my head
the reason that Im singin
now Ive found who I am
theres no way to hold it in
no more hiding who I want to be
this is me

"Bravo! Amazing! Superb!" Maamu said as we ended. I looked at him and he looked back. He whispered "Good Job!" in my ear.

"Brilliant!" The manager told. "Our album is finally FINISHED"

Everyone clapped. We went back to our rooms.

Aaliya's Room
12:30 am at night
Aaliya's POV

I was simply reading my book. Remembering the kiss. I lightly touched my lips thinking that once his lips were there. The feeling brought shivers to my body yet again. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. Zain?

"Hey!" I said.

"Come down!" He said.

"Why?" I asked rather confused.

"Just come na!"

"Yeah okay!" I said as I pulled my jeans up and then combed my hair hurriedly. I went down and saw him on his bike motioning me to come. I ran to him.

"What happened?" He gestured me to sit behind him. I nodded and smiled. I sat on the seat and put my hands on his shoulder.

"Ms. Aaliya Ghulam Haider, if you are going to hold me like this... I am not sure you will be there behind me till the end of the trip. Hold me tightly" Okay. I found this confusing. I tightened my grip on his shoulder. Tight enough?

I actually felt his rolling his eyes. He pulled my hands and wrapped them tightly around his waist. "Perfect!" He said smiling turning his head back. I smiled too.

"So since we have started our new friendship. I'd like to introduce myself again. Hi! I am Zain Abdullah!" He said. Smiling!

"Aaliya!"

"Aaliya what?"

"Aaliya 'Haider'?" I said making it sound more like a question.

"Well Aaliya Haider... " He said pulling up at a highway "I LOVE YOU!"

Shut up! Just shut up!

"Well, I was expecting some reaction such as a punch, or a kick, or a hug-" I didn't let him complete his sentence as I tightly hugged him.

"I love you too!"

I found love in someone who I didn't even think to be friends with. I thought of him as my enemy. The person who will the last person I would concern about. Talk about. But I always ended up talking about him. Talking with him. Thinking about him. Ammi says it right. Jodiya upar waala bana ke deta hai, hume toh bas milne ki der hai! And mujhe mera joda mil gya. Zain Abdullah. The big flirt. Rich spoilt brat. And I know it sounds really cheesy but I don't know why, but I think I won't be able to live without him. He has become the sole reason of my existence now. And one thing is clear. More than clear. That I am IN LOVE WITH HIM...!!

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADAAA! Done. Hope you all liked this. Please leave your comments and likes. Thank you so much to all those who like and commented on this SS. Thanks a lot Sumaiya! Love you so much. It was my pleasure to do a collab with you. Thank you so much! And to all those silent readers of this SS, thank you so much for taking out your valuable time to read this SS. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL...!!

Thanks a lot and take care.
Lots of love,
-Tanu.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Loved it
Very nicely written

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fabulous
wow wow wow
amazing
thanks for pm
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Update Tanya!
"I am sorry!" He said wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back. "I am so sorry Aaliya!"

That was so cute!

"Ms. Aaliya Ghulam Haider, if you are going to hold me like this... I am not sure you will be there behind me till the end of the trip. Hold me tightly" Okay. I found this confusing. I tightened my grip on his shoulder. Tight enough?

I always wanted a scene like this on ZaYa ๐Ÿ˜†

I found love in someone who I didn't even think to be friends with. I thought of him as my enemy. The person who will the last person I would concern about. Talk about. But I always ended up talking about him. Talking with him. Thinking about him. Ammi says it right. Jodiya upar waala bana ke deta hai, hume toh bas milne ki der hai! And mujhe mera joda mil gya. Zain Abdullah. The big flirt. Rich spoilt brat. And I know it sounds really cheesy but I don't know why, but I think I won't be able to live without him. He has become the sole reason of my existence now. And one thing is clear. More than clear. That I am IN LOVE WITH HIM...!!

Beautifully Written Tanya! ๐Ÿ‘

I wanted more na! But koi nahi i can manage with your next set of FF,SS ot TS ๐Ÿ˜†
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for Pm it was lovely
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ
loved the confession
cute ending
keep writing!
thanks for the PM