_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice prologue
waiting 4 d update 😊
clover1231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its sounding intresting add me also in the pm list !!
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome prologue
love the concept 😳
waiting for the updates
thanks for the PM
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting n nice prologue Tanya n sumi...waiting for the update...do it soon.
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much guys for all your loving replies. Sumaiya here has made an awesome banner hasn't she? Well, I wish just as awesome is this chapter as well. Also, I will be updating regularly. Sumaiya will give the gutter updates. But from me, you can expect only cute and simplicity. Hope that doesn't disappoint you! Moving on, have a nice time reading! Also, this is gonna be in Aaliya's POV! Zain's will come in further chapter. And Zain will enter later. Right now its all about Aaliya! Will see if Zain enters in this only! Enough of my bak-bak back to the chapter! Hope you all like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 7th, 2013.
Ghulam Residence.

Being a singer is a tough job. Hi! I am Aaliya. I used to be called Aalu or Aali. You can simply call me Aaliya if you want. Yes, I am a singer. My mom Shabana Haider was a singer too. But unfortunately we lost her when I was 15. Dad Ghulam Haider, was completely broken. My sister still thinks mom is alive as she is living in USA and doesn't know about Mom's death.

Dad wants me to move on! But he doesn't get it. I know, its time I should move on. But my mom was someone I always remember when I sing. I can't sing until my head was on my mother's lap, and she was kindly combing my hair. My dad says its time I should get married. No, I don't want to!

Yesterday evening, I got a call from Abdullah company. They are willing to sponsor a full trip to the competition! The organisation they have started has a very much amount of people. So I better get praticing as I have heard there are the best singers reaching there. I inquired from a few friends of mine and I got to know that the Abdullahs' have a young son who is bachelor. Yeah! Like I care! Hey don't look at me like that! I am NOT interested in him! Besides, he would probably wont be ever face to face with me. Nah! Stop Aaliya!

Right now I am packing my stuff. I am going to Mumbai! Yes, dad says I should better go. Aayat, my sister, still says that she thinks mom should give it a try too. Why Allah? Why? Dad says that we shouldn't tell her about it. But we have to, sooner or later she will know. But getting that aside I resumed to my packing.

December 10th, 2013 (3 days later)
Airport.

Dad says he will be leaving now. Means I have to wait alone here. Not like I am scared. Of course I am not. I am 20 for heaven's sake. But the thought of moving to a whole new city, scares me. Dad bids a good bye to me and goes off. I turn around and all of a sudden, bump into someone! A well built chest. He seems to be in rush. I hid my face in his chest unknowingly. After a while I looked up to see the face of the man. Wait, I have seen him somewhere. OH! Zain Abdullah!

Zain is Abdullah's younger soon, the one I was talking about. Bachelor! Remember? Back to reality. He looks at me wide eyed.

"Aaliya?" Zain said. Wait! He knows my name? What the hell is going on here. Okay, chill Aaliya. Cool down, relax. Breathe in, breathe out! Now, face him!

"You know me?" I asked.

"Yeah, you are the new singer right. Dad has been saying so much about you. He claims that he has heard you sing in any of the concerts and is willing to sponsor you. Hi! I am Zain Abdullah, his son" He said as he forwarded his hand. I shook hands with him. He smiled.

"So why are you here?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Umm. Well, I had to meet a friend of mine who lives here. And I was just going until you bumped into me!" He replied. Yeah! HE bumped into me! I didn't!

"So I better get going otherwise I am gonna miss my flight" I said as I ran off into the airport.

In the flight.

After all the checking and headache I finally sat myself down on the seat allotted. The seat next to me was empty. I was wishing that a girl or a old age person would come to sit with me. Because I didn't wanna sit with a boy who will keep bugging me THROUGHT the flight.

After a while a man approached. His back facing me. He sat down next to me. Uff! Ya Allah! Did it have to be a boy? And... Then he turned his face to me... ZAIN!!! My inside voice screamed. YES! It was Zain!

"We meet again!" He said as he sat back making himself comfortable.

"Of course we do" I said, unexpected sarcasm in my voice. Why was i feeling so akward around him?

"So I am pretty sure you sing well, I would really appreciate if you could demonstrate" He said.

"Here?" I asked. I CAN'T sing here!

"No, if you want you can in the loo!" He said. Wait, did he just say loo? Cheapster. I have heard about him. He is a big flirt. And I am the victim this time.

"Excuse me?" I said a bit shocked.

"Just kidding. Its totally cool if you don't want to" He said turning back to checking out the air hostess. Cheap! Really cheap! Ya Allah! Thodi si tameez isse de di hoti!
Look how he is checking out the lady. Uff! Hey me J nhi ho rhi! (J means jealous, of course you people know). And besides I DONT CARE!

"So do you sing too?" I asked, the silence killing me.

"Yeah! Pretty much! Actually not so often" He said. I think he is not quite comfortable with music. Sarcasm is clearly visible in his voice.

"So tell me more about yourself?" He said.

"Well, their is nothing much to tell. I am a MBA student" I said. He tried to control his laughter first then burst out.

"You have done MBA?" He asked.

"What's the thing of laughing?" I asked getting a little irritated.

"Nothing, I am sorry. So tell me more na, your mom and dad?" As soon as he mentioned "MOM" my eyes started tearing up.

"Umm my mom is no longer with us" I said quite seriously. His face turned into a serious one too.

"Oh! I am so sorry!" He said.

"Its ok" How long is this flight gonna last?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this enough???
Well, couldnt write longer than this.
Next both updates by Sumaiya.
Cant write more.
So see you later people!
PM's in a while.
Thanks a lot and take care.

Lots of love,
-Tanya & Sumaiya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very beautifully written tanya
waiting for next part
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...
It was beautifully penned down...
Update soon...
Thanks for the pm...
clover1231 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The update was great !! And how they met that was also great hoping that nxt updates too would come earlyy!!
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fabulous update!!!!!
superbly written
loved it ❤️
ty so much for d pm..
Tamihna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start! Can't wait for the nevt part