Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhartii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: smile_san

She deserves better...everything happens for good...she ll come back with the bang๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

GOD has planned something good for our angel.soon she will going to shine in our tv screenโญ๏ธ
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb post
I never been hurt so badly
Rachana as Kalpi make a huge impact on my life
Rachana deserve the best and I'm praying that she come out of this as a winner
Ema without Rachana is dead to me
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhartii

yes i want her back as soon as possible in our tv screen wish god will listen all our prayer fr this girl.

my dad says god listen our good wishes for def so dua ka asar hotha hai she vl bang
ragnaareangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All the best Rachna u deserve the best and without u this crap ( ema) is even bad than worse ๐Ÿ˜‰
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Rachana u r fab actress n u deserve best.. best wishes 4 ur future career..we r always with u .. love u.๐Ÿ˜Š
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wish Rachana Parulkar gets a lead role soon and in Ekta Kapoor serials on Star Plus. Hope that you get a better cast and crew members to work with unlike EMA ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i wish our angel Rachana shud come bck onscreen soon that too in a gud shw of gud PH 
nd in gud channel..
She deserves better...love u angel n v will always support u๐Ÿ˜Š
#AshNaOnlyRagNa #RachanaParulkarOnlyKalpi.
bhartii thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

I wish Rachana Parulkar gets a lead role soon and in Ekta Kapoor serials on Star Plus. Hope that you get a better cast and crew members to work with unlike EMA ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hope soon the girl talent get justice.she deserve better cast & crew members not costar like ema.Edited by bhartii - 9 years ago
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the best to Rachana in her life and in her career.  She just has to keep the faith and keep pushing forward, this is just a bump in the road which she'll get over in time and with ease.  I'm sure soon enough she will be back on the screen with a big bang in a more worthy and productive project.
bhartii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginger-Spice

All the best to Rachana in her life and in her career.  She just has to keep the faith and keep pushing forward, this is just a bump in the road which she'll get over in time and with ease.  I'm sure soon enough she will be back on the screen with a big bang in a more worthy and productive project.

i am waiting fr rachana comeback. missing her so much.