Posted: 10 years ago
awesome
zaya jealouse 😆
waiting for next part
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: katmaan

Guys ... I was planning to make the third part ...a little Guttery ...what say let me knw accordingly will make a post

love to read it.bring on.can't wait for update.
zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes dear make it guttery ...
Nobody will oppose it ... We all love it here ☺️
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guttery update
we love to read it of zaya
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing👏👏
love zaya jealous😳😆
continue soon😉
and thanx for the pm😃
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
go fr d guttery posts jst write it we r w8nggg
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part 3
Zain held her wait tightly
Zain:I can't see neone touch my best friend ...I am jealous...(aaliya looked into his fierce eyes and tear ...rolled down )
Aaliya:zain hum sirf best friends hai (zain looked into her eyes which were full of tears ..she hardly could see because of the cloud of tears till they rolled down...zain pulled her into a hug...kissing her hair..)
Zain:nahin aaliya hum sirf best friend nahi hai yeh tum bhi janti ho ho aur maine bhi (as she hugged him back ...he pushed her hair on one side and placed kisses on her neck and shoulder sliding his hands down to her waist and holding them tiggter... His lips left trail from one shoulder to neck to collar bone to other shoulder...she pushed him )
Aaliya:zain I rehaan mera mangetar hai (as she walked ..he held her hands just above the wounds and pinned her to the wall )
Zain:aur yeah...yeh wound...he nly gave u right ...USS din pats chala shabana aunty is fixing u with someone...I felt like coming to ur house and telling them no ... But them I came to know u said yes to rehaan I was hurt aaliya... U like him (caressing her cheeks and rubbing his fingers on her lips targeting them )
Aaliya:zain meri shaadi hai uske saath (he neared still looking at her pink lips )
Zain:u like him
Aaliya:zain
Zain:u like him or not
Aaliya:no no zain I don't like him (the moment this words came out of her mouth his lips pressed against her ...his hands sliding on the net fabric becoming a barrier he pulled it out and her hands slid on his shoulder... Biting her lower lip he entered her mouth... He explored her mouth ...until her lips played with his zain she moaned as he parted lips for a millisecomd for air and kissed back... After a while aaliya pushed him on the wall and looked into his eyes as she helped him to come out of his t-shirts... And kissed him on lips this time she domintaing him ...his hands unbuttoning the first button ..but she pushed them down and then his hands entered from the torm part of her shirt...feeling her soft skin as his face kissed down her neck and shoulder again ...she just moaned till he pulled open her shirt and she turned around not able to face him he pushed the shirt down and the moment the shirt fell down on the floor his lips traced her back ...her spine and she shrived hoping her legs don't give up ...after a while of having her back he turned her around he kissed the valley between her bloom and then down her naval kissing it licking it bittimg her soft skin as his hands slid under her pants... Now she pulled him up with his hair ...)
Aaliya: zain this isn't right...I am getting married to him In a month
Zain:its right because we are getting married day after tomorrow (as his hands went back to the place he left )
Aaliya:what are u saying (pulling him back when he was busy unhooking the last piece on her upper body ...)
Zain:shhh u can't marry him we are gettimg married day after tomorrow and everyone our family knows (placing his hands on her waist and going down to her bloom kissing and biting them licking it as his hands moved again Into her pants she arched her back...zain carried her to the bed and placed her to the bed and climbed on her as he was about to pull her pants down )
Aaliya:wait zain this isn't correct...we shouldn't do this ...
Zain:this is correct...aise bhi agar tumhari diary me according jaaye toh we should have had this n number of times and we would be married since one year but ur ego as he placed kisses on her neck
Aaliya:what u saw my diary when ...when rehaan hit u and u cried till u were asleep I was standing In ur balcomy ...had come to tell u how much I love u but then saw ur diary tool it and left after u slept
Zain:kissing the wound
Aaliya:zain (she pulled him to a hug..but his intentions he slid her pants down ..as his hands entered the last piece and exploring her skin...she pushed him)
Aaliya:zain galat hai shaadi me baad pls
Zain slept on the bed besides her looking at the fan
Zain :sab galat hai ..tum galat USS din bhi aur abhi bhi
Aaliya: zain (as she covered them with the blanket placed a kiss on his lips and slid his pants down..his eyes wide opened he pushed her back pulled down the elastic cloth on her body and thrust in ...)
Aaliya: zain aah (she shouted zain placed his hands ... On her mouth )
Zain:shhh I am sorry (as he pulled back )
Aaliya: no wait (and pulled him ...they hugged each other..as tears flew down her cheeks ..his eyes filled with tears )
Zain:I love u
Aaliya:love u too as she slept resting her head on his chest ...

Next morning zain was asleep his head resting on her stomach...she was awake ..remembering the eight years...yesterday night...when she heard the door open ..
Nafeesa:maine kaha na aaliya hogi room mein
Fahad :aree zain hai
(As they saw aaliya sleeping on the bed naked covered by the blanket a figure inside the blanket... She went inside the blanket ..."aalah"she said )
Aaliya: zain fahad Bhai aagaye room mein u didn't even lock the room (as she hid in blanket shaking h up
Zain:kya shit ...(he peeped out of the blanket ) ohh hire bhai (blushes )
Fahad :we are sorry we disrtubed you ...
Nafessa :ha par tum dono neeche aao mehndi waali aagayi hai air aaliya woh mere dress ka net phat gaya hoga na toh mujhe naya dress lake Dena
Aaliya: jee bhabhi woh phat (she peeped her head out of the blanket and then her bit her lips and stopped what she was talking while zain fahad and nafeesa laughed ...she covered head with blanket..)
Zain: bye Bhai close the door also ...
As he entered the blanket... Amd looked at aaliya kissed her ... Lips again)
Zain:abb chalk neeche ...mehndi hai humhari aur USS rehaan KO bhi dekhna hai mujhe

Aaliya:zain chodo usko .
Zain:no I can't see neone hurt my life my love ...my wife (as kissed her again )

So done too much Guttery ...but do comment
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis is super amazing ..love dis part totally lyk al d oder parts ..keep writing
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was simply superb
loved the update 😳