Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ohh it is amazing👏👏
i love it soo much😳
please conintue soon cant wait for the next part😃
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update 👏...beautifully written ...loved it.❤️..eagerly waiting for d next part...
Tamihna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow just amazing! Can't waaait for next update. Continue sooon. x
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow intresting it is i love do continue
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm start
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Part 2 :)

It was raining heavily outside... Aaliya shiverd and covered her slef with a blanket...
It was around 1 when zain entered his room ...he was drenched on rain water...he removed his jacket and threw it on the couch...took the towel from the wardrobe removed his shirt and wrapped his waist with the towel and started ... Wiping his hair with another towel ...he switched on the light not noiticng her on the bed..he was busy styling his hair and began whistling ...after a while ...aaliya woke up with the sound of the whistle ...she peeped out of the blanket... And shouted ...
Aaliya:aalah
Zain :aaah (holding his towel tighter ..)
Zain:tum yaha kya kar rahi ho
Aaliya:woh woh (as he wore his T-shirt and then wore his tracks and pulled his towel )
Aaliya:aalah
Zain :yeh aalah aalah kya hai bolo mere kamre kya kar rahi ho
Aaliya:woh zain sir ...
Zain :bolo jaldi ..subhe hojayengi warna
Aaliya:woh aunty and bhabhi told me to stay back ..the thoughtt u would be flirting and partying whole noght so u might not come back home at night
Zain:ohhh ...(suddenly his eyes fell a wound on aaliyas hand )
Zain:ek second yeh kya hai ...tumhe yeh chot kaise lagi ... It's too deep ...yeh woh rehaan me kiya na (jumping On the bed and holding her hands ...the wound was above the elbow )
Aaliya:sir its none of ur matter (getting up from the bed)
Zain was stunt to see her in such beautiful dress and kept on glaring at her as she walked and stood at the window)
Zain:ya its None of matter right (as he walked towards her )
Aaliya :sir I will leave... I will sleep on the couch... In living room
(As she tired to move..zain blocked her way )
Aaliya: sir please
Zain:first of all I am not ur sir . y do u call me sir
Aaliya: sir ...please let me go
Zain:I won't (holding her and pulling her..with her wrist)
Aaliya:sir please (as she struggled to leave but he held her tight)
Zain:aaliya ...aur kitna bahgo GI..tum ...its been eight years ...can't you still listen can't we talk pls
Aaliya:sir I don't get u (trying to walk )
Zain:stop calling me sir for gods sake
Aaliya: sir (and he pushed her on the wall. .and neared his to her face and eyed her lips... And pinned her hands on the wall)
Aaliya:sir be away...sir leave me sir please sir ...leave...
(Zain rubbed his nose his with her nose)
Aaliya:zaaain chodo (and pushing him back )
Zain:nahi chodne waale ...aaj nahi chodunga ...in fact kabhi nahi chodunga ...jaise tum chod ke gayi thee mujhe
Aaliya:shut up ...
Zain:maine chup kyun rahu ... Maine bolo na kyun rahu chup
Aaliya:sir I am going (zain pulled her and pinned her on the wall )
Zain:aaj nahi Jane dunga ...
Aaliya:kyun aaj koi shanaya nahi hai koi Natasha nahi hai tumhare pass ...
Zain:aaliya tum abhi wahi socthi ho Jo ...tumne 8/years phele dekha Tha aaliya woh jhooth tha...
Aaliya:ha zain maine galat thee ...sab galat tha... I always thoughty best friend would tell me if he is dating someone...I lnw u were a flirt I knew u used to do to ...but I never thought... U would hide things from me ...I toh didn't even trust shanaya wenshe told that u both were dating ...but that day ... U proved me wrong. ..u were with her that way ...Sheree
Zain:galat sab galat
Aaliya:maine galat thee zain I trusted u blindly...
Zain:aaliya USS raat farewell that humhara ... Aur shanaya me sake mujhe hug kiya that's it ...u got it all wrong ...I didn't date her
Aaliya:ha right... Farewell toh mera bhi tha na tumne mujhe hug kiya .. Na usne mujhe hug kiya ...
Zain:u still getting it wrong... That day toh I was ...
Aaliya: u were what kiss her na if wouldn't have come ...zain we were just 15then ...
Zain:aaliya tum pagal ho jaise tab thee dheet ho abhi bhi jaise tab thee. Farewell se leke college ...first din tak Roz aaya tumhare ghar tumhe manane ...
Aaliya:ohh thank u zain abdullah ... For making me remind all that ...says thee tum I accept ...par phir kya zain...college mein sake u forgot...me ...u forgot us...u where too busy flirting he hugging party...with that Natasha...
Zain:acha toh saari galti meri... Galti meri nahi tumhari thee ...u promised me that we would enter college together on first day but that day ..u entered with that zubbu..catching his hand ... U were too busy flirting hugging him dancing with him proms..
(Pushing her back on the wall)
Aaliya:zain woh mera cousin hai ...cousin hai toh cousin ki tarah rahe...best friend banane KO kosish kyun karta tha ...
(Anger filled in his eyes)
Zain:air phir u changed college y so u can flirt with ne guy ...right...
Aaliya:ya right I left the college ...because I wanted to pursue interiors zain ...not flirt with other guys unlike u...
Zain:ya right isliye ...u were...woh ishaan could try to take ur benfit..woh toh acha hua rizwan ...ne mujhe bataya ...
Aaliya:zain u took it all wrong ishaan wasy sir he was just helping to walk when I had fallen down and what did u u hit badly ...that he had to be on the bed ... For six months
Zain:ya thoda zyada maar diya thaaa... But how could he touch...u ur waist...ur arms ...ur shoulders...
Aaliya:zain tum pagal ho pagal ...
Zain:aaliya ha maine pagal hu... Abhi bhi tum baat nahi karongi na ...it's been eight years...believe me aaliya I never dated shanaya it was just a hug ...aaliya ...I never hidded u anything .
.(softening his grip but still holding her hands)
Aaaliya:zain chalo man lu ...ki woh sab jhooth tha par uske baad kya zain puri ...college me want kabhi Natasha kabhi Tanya kabhi hugs kabhi ...holding hands I have seen u with n number of girls ...office mein also ..u have not left...ur secretary. Also ...
(Zain smirked as he moved closer... To her )
Zain:aaliya so ur problem is not that.. I hugged shanaya ur problem is that u are jealous... U were jealous... U are jealous and u were jealous ...all the while I flirted with n number of girls right
Aaliya:no zain
(As she walked back to window...and zain followed her and held her arms in his arms )
Zain:aaliya ... I know u are jealous ...
Aaliya :nahi zain ...
Zain: haa aaliya...
Aaliya:aur tum jealous nahi thee ...tumne ishan ...air zeeshan KO toh tumhme office sent bhi nikal diya usko kitna mar tha ...USS raat...
Zain:nahi I wasn't jealous ...he tried to touch u which is not done
Aaliya:why...
Zain:y did he touch u ...I can't see ne one touch u (now holding her waist)
Aaliya:jealous means
(Zain smirked as he played with her hair)
Zain: no i m not jealous no one can hold my best friends hand except me got it ...(as he held her waist tighter and pulled her closer )
Aaliya :zain kya him sirf best friend ho

Zain thought ...for a while

Part 3 let's see kya hota hai will update... By night only will that keep commenting

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow i crave fr more its so good plz right big one dis tym
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kabhi Natasha, kabhi TANYA????
Oh hello... Mei bhi??? Waise I don't mind hugging Harshad...!!!
Awesome update...!!! Love it...!!
Continue soon...!!!
TRRRP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice story yaar..I likd it..its vry nice to read such tracks at ds tym..whr its original air has lot of misunderstandings nd heart drenchng scenes nd al..keep wrirtng..nd dont forget to snd pm..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update.so ZaYa are best friends but get separate becz of some my.waiting for next part.