Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW...what a way to diss a colleague's son...If AB Jr had ever insulted any senior actor...then Mr Puri would have been justified in dissing him...but I haven't heard anything of that kind..It so not right to slam someone's so like this just because u r bitter towards the industry...If u have been wronged by this industry...then show ur anger towards the industry in general...why single out someone who apparently never badmouthed u or for that matter any senior of the industry...
Having said this...its sad that the old talented people like Om Puri are bitter and out of work...He had a good role in DON series...but haven't seen much of him after that.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The guts, dude. 👏
Abhishek did have some potential, but hardly enough to be even in TV industry, let alone Bollywood. And after three-four films with good directors, even stones learn to act a little. That's what happened with Abhishek. But he is no good actor.

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Mr Bachchan told Abhishek to be an actor Abhishek himself wanted to be an actor n Mr Bachchan as a father supported him nothing wrong in that
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BW is a pretty unfair place to be in..with unequal opportunities...where people will put you up on a pedestal and praise the littlest thing...or would be eager to pull you down..by bad mouthing or ignoring you...it is definitely a hard place...
I like that Om Puri is expressing himself..any injustice should be aired and not shoved under the carpet...but having expressed it..it should not make him negative...he still has to forge ahead and play in the BW field...I hope he does not discourage his son..loads of courage is needed to sustain oneself in this industry...one has to find the positives and carve their own niches...no point finding the other side greener..

On another note..one point that is common between Abhishek & Kareena is that they are both lazy people who did not make the most of their opportunities...they come across as too passive..who have let the life pass them by...