Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Won't comment on the Abhishek statement but seems like he has some complex amd bitterness towards AB Sr.He metioned him twice.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VanBuuren

Why just AB Jr, it applies to ALL star kids. And he did say Abhishek improved now.

damage control is also necessary na..

Om Puri jee I to love you.. say that for Saif too please..🤢
982969 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Unwritten rules of this forum-If you are a fan of Kareena, you cant diss other star kids😆
If you are a fan of Salman or Katrina, you cant comment on acting 😆
If you are a fan of Irfan Khan or Nawaz, i guess you are fit enough to comment on everyone 😆

Hahaha 😆
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Damn this is sooo true!!!! 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i liked abhisheks acting since refugee
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His comment about AB senior is understandable as they are rivals but his comment about AB junior just makes him sound like a grumpy old man.

He has a problem with not getting some of the roles that AB senior is getting and he starts insulting the rivals khandaan.

He may be a terrific actor but his comments show him to be a classless human being
Edited by altuphalu - 10 years ago
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LailaKahn

Kareena is a super star and Abhishek can only dream of being on her level.

Don't even try to compare or argue here.

Stop arguing with such opinion. Comparing flop actors to number one actress of her prime time and who is still known for the long last best actress is enough to NOT even argue with such delusional opinion. Even when I was a hater of Kareena, I still knew she is superstar and famous and would have never compared her to tusshar, Abhi etc. 😕
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Om Puri has lost it...I think yep the artsy mind of actors even though they preach that they are looking for the roles to satisfy their creative side are jealous of the people who garner BO success.😕
They should come out in open and Sadat BO success matters to them and they would "ie to do those mind of roles. But they are wearing a mask and criticize others,

Nassaraudin Shah said many wrong things about Big B. He even said he did not deserve al the success he got. Becasue he tried his luck in the mainstream Bollywood and did not get it.

Om Puri, who is being charged for beating his wife, did not mention Tusshar Kapoor, Fardeen Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Uday Chopra but mentioned Abhi Jr. Because this will give him some limelight...and people would read his interview...

As for Abhi Jr...poor guy did not ask to be born in the Bachahcan family..he is getting more flak for being his son than any good stuff, as for acting - Yuva, Guru, Sarkar, Dhoom series show his talent.
997121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Stop arguing with such opinion. Comparing flop actors to number one actress of her prime time and who is still known for the long last best actress is enough to NOT even argue with such delusional opinion. Even when I was a hater of Kareena, I still knew she is superstar and famous and would have never compared her to tusshar, Abhi etc.😕

Hence I didn't answer any of his/her deluded question...I mean seriously! Where is Abhishek and Where is Kareena.I feel bad for him/her though.
997121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovanika

Om Puri has lost it...I think yep the artsy mind of actors even though they preach that they are looking for the roles to satisfy their creative side are jealous of the people who garner BO success.😕

They should come out in open and Sadat BO success matters to them and they would "ie to do those mind of roles. But they are wearing a mask and criticize others,

Nassaraudin Shah said many wrong things about Big B. He even said he did not deserve al the success he got. Becasue he tried his luck in the mainstream Bollywood and did not get it.

Om Puri, who is being charged for beating his wife, did not mention Tusshar Kapoor, Fardeen Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Uday Chopra but mentioned Abhi Jr. Because this will give him some limelight...and people would read his interview...

As for Abhi Jr...poor guy did not ask to be born in the Bachahcan family..he is getting more flak for being his son than any good stuff, as for acting - Yuva, Guru, Sarkar, Dhoom series show his talent.

Fardeen, Tushar, Uday have quit it now and Saif is million times better actor than Abhishek and can give hits on his own (few misses here and there but still..no comparison to Abhi)...