Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so true
i mean if it was any random guy, would he have got these many chances.

Let's look at Rajeev khandelwala , he was def a damn good actor ..even gave a hit with Aamir, even had fan following from tv. Though he is no where to be found now.

So this is the truth, but that's how industry works unfortunately..can't pinpoint anyone!
Edited by dazzelll - 10 years ago
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LailaKahn

Your very lame attempt to (again) make it about Kareena does not divert from the fact that Abhishek is nothing but an embarrassment for the himself and gives Star kids a very bad name.

make it about Kareena? I just found it ironic that a fan of someone who is nothing but a flop bimbo herself calling another star kid a bad name to "star kids". Alia achieved in less than two years what Bimbo couldn't achieve in more than a decade.

At least have a rational argument to back up your statements. Atleast Abhishek did a film which was all about himself and made it a hit, we all know what happened when Bimbo did Heroine, the colossal disaster, the distributors burnt hands are yet to heal. She can do absolutely nothing but piggyback on big heroes by lobbying for films.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So true Om Puri sure has guts to tell the truth of Bollywood.

No wonder he takes even a small role from Hollywood, as they make give roles according to the character and have roles for young & old.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He has a point and I actually like AB jr as an actor, he's not brilliant but he's "not" BAD though...
997121 thumbnail
Kareena is a super star and Abhishek can only dream of being on her level.

Don't even try to compare or argue here.

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LailaKahn

Kareena is a super star and Abhishek can only dream of being on her level.

Don't even try to compare or argue here.

Kareena is a super star? Did she ever deliver a hit on her own? Super star my ass.

Abhishek might not be a superstar but at least he has delivered hits on his name, however few they are in number.

Anyways why am I quoting you again, my bad sorry!
931547 thumbnail
Why did akshay keep getting films after 20 straight flops, sunil shetty?, John Abraham, arjun rampal?
People keep acting like star sons make it just because of their last names. A surname gets you a start easier than the rest. After the first film or 2 it's an equal playing field for all. Producers won't keep investing in someone just because he's a star son or daughter.

You have to prI've yourself.

Ab jr is playing supporting roles today while John has big budget franchises. Nobody has proven shit at the BO but ab jr is a much better actor. Whose being favored here?
998331 thumbnail
Why can't a fan of celeb X talk against celeb Y when the topic is about celeb Y? As if Milawat Ram Doodhwala can't complain about Makkhi Dipper Chaiwala at his tea stall.
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Actually if AB Jr wasn't AB Sr's son he would have been accepted and would have been at a different place in the industry. Unfortunately for him, he was always compared to his superstar father and always fell short in audiences eyes. What is this obsession of dissing star kids?
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NailClipper

Why can't a fan of celeb X talk against celeb Y when the topic is about celeb Y? As if Milawat Ram Doodhwala can't complain about Makkhi Dipper Chaiwala at his tea stall.

😆 😆
@Bold: What is that?😆