Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

[quote]Mr. Bachchan forcibly made his son an actor. I[/quote]

How did he do this? It was Abhishek's choice and Big B never did anything to make a movie for Abhishek unlike other star dads.

I think it is a lost in translation. I interpreted the Hindi line as Big B over zealously backed his son as an actor even when he was failing.

Ab Jrs initial career was rocky. I won't say he is a bad actor. But he took a very long time to come around and show his talent. Any other person would have been booted out long ago.
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You think Ranbir or Sonam would have gotten a chance after the disastrous Saawariya? Or Alia after SOTY? Or Kareena after her nonstop flops for seven years?

No! I am sure they all know they are getting chances simply because they are star kids.
997121 thumbnail
I agree with him.

People like Abhishek Bacchan gives Star kids a bad name.
998331 thumbnail
For Big B and Rishi these veteran actors aren't getting any role even in moderate budget movies. I can understand why they are angry with Big B.
HarveySpecter thumbnail

Originally posted by: LailaKahn

I agree with him.

People like Abhishek Bacchan gives Star kids a bad name.

Says the fan of another super flop star kid Kareena Bimbo Kapoor

🤣🤣🤣
997121 thumbnail
Jeez!

Stop comparing Abhishek, Tusshar with Kareena,Ranbir Hrithik or any other talented star kid.. ..I can't even.
HarveySpecter thumbnail

Jeez!

Stop comparing Abhishek, Tusshar with Kareena,Ranbir Hrithik or any other talented star kid.. ..I can't even.

Can you please not associate Bimbo Kapoor with Beeru and Hrithik? 🤢 She gave one Jab we met in 15 years. At least Abhishek did Guru, Yuva, Dostana and completely owned those movies
997121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VanBuuren

<font color="#006666">Can you please not associate Bimbo Kapoor with Beeru and Hrithik?🤢 She gave one Jab we met in 15 years. At least Abhishek did Guru, Yuva, Dostana and completely owned those movies</font>

Yes! ! Abhishek is a legend.

Spare me.
HarveySpecter thumbnail

Yes! ! Abhishek is a legend.

Spare me.

He may or may not be, but Bimbo Kapoor is much worse. Bloody piggybacker.
642126 thumbnail
I love this frank and forthright interview! 👏
Way to go Om Puri!

This guy is one of the greatest actors given his credits across cinema, theatre, TV and international projects. Yet he never makes a noise.

It is sad that actors get ignored if they are not stars. He got OBE. Had some Bachchan, Kapoor or Khan got such honours media would have gone blue in face calling them global icons.

He said it. Abhishek wouldn't even be a TV actor if he were not son of the Amitabh Bachchan.

Indeed zabardasti atka rakha hai isko industry mein.

I miss Om Puri in comedies.

Nice he accepted time was over and is okay with the lull instead of jumping to beg for work and taking up any trash.

He is right about TV also. No good roles for seniors especially.