Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Rachana Parulkar you are the best, you deserve respect and appreciation for your contribution.

You are were and will be our one and only Kalpana akka kalpi. No one can replace you as Kalpana in EMA, we can't accept anyone as Kalpana other than you

You won hearts of all EMA viewers with your phenomenal acting. We smiled when Kalpi was happy, we cried when kalpi was sad, all this credit goes to you.

You have very beautiful expressive eyes , you are queen of emotions, you have breathed life into the role of Kalpana. you will be remembered and cherished as Kalpana forever. you have never underdone nor overplayed your role...you were just perfect of Kalpana

You and Ashish as RAGNA are one of the best jodi of Television industry, created magic on screen with your sizzling chemistry. You are soul of our RAGNA

Never saw such sweet humble, kind and down to earth person 

You are truly talented actress, who steals the show with her awesome performance.
Not only excellent actress, you are excellent dancer, on top of it excellent human. Love you a lot darling, we all are with you. you are best, deserves all the happiness

You are beautiful from both outside and inside, Loved the way you stayed calm and maintained you dignity, Much love darling

Thank You Darling for immortalizing Kalpana in our hearts. As Kalpana, you will always remain in our hearts. 

Love you a Lot, God bless you Darling.
Edited by swetha_ch01 - 9 years ago
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mimz thanks for this awesome post.
Rachana Parulkar U are truly an angel...U are the best and only u are our real Kalpi...No one can take your place in my heart...Love U.
I wish U good Luck for your future...May the dear God Bless U. 
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rachu di
  Or our dear Muffin..
The day I saw a girl standing in front of a building with pride and determination in her eyes.. I can never forget that day when I realized that a mere show and a mere fictional character can influence you... Yes its you who just pulled me to EMA like a magnet.. Being a South Indian I never other languages... But the day I got the glimpse of the diva of hearts Rachana Parulkar I got mesmerised... I searched about you.. Found you and Fall in love with you...
 Your honesty, down to earth nature, your love for your fans... it goes on without an end.. When my teacher told me to write about your inspiration I swear I wrote about you.. Yes you really inspired me. Not only as Kalpana as Rachana you became my role model.. Not only mine you are the inspiration of a lot of people.. You will always remain in our heart, and in our prayers...
Without any doubt I will send you to Hell... Because I know that You can change Hell into Heaven with your Angelic Smile...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Wishing you all the best for your future...
  With lots and lots of Love
                     Roshna/Chinu
mi_cheeky_me... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Come on guys.. do the best 4 our Angel...
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😊

Edited by _M-A-N-U_ - 9 years ago
Aahah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
don't no what to say .. every1 s stunned wid ur exit .. do no whether our cry reach u or wat .. u alwaysss be remembered as Beautiful Soul & Gr8 Actress in our hearts ... I deeply regret that v followed EMA CRAP jus 4 RAGNA .. U deserve better show .. may u get a show soon & come back wid a bang .. 
whatever injustice done to U - dnt ever feel 4 that .. i no smwer u feel betrayed by ur CAST & CREW .. but as commoner v r ter to support u .. mi8 nt b n millions .. but each fan treasure ur Talent .. u deserve al d respect 4 portraying KALPI's role to d finest

Disgusted to hear false reports abt ur EXIT .. U R PERFECT AS KALPI

U r such a Sweetheart .. v gonna miss Beautiful chemistry & bonding btw U & ASHISH .. Misss u both ..  

#NoRachanaNORagnaNoEMA #EndEMA
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful tribute
Love you Rachana Parulkar
U will always be Kalpi for me
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RACHANA parulkar u r best actress dear'
i never loved any actress dis much dear
u r best human being
you r queen of expressns darlng
and u nailed out kalpi character
we used to laugh when kalpi laughed
and we cried when kalpi cried ...
all i can say was u r our angel and
u vl soon bang back with big project dear
and we your fans willl pray for your success ...and soon we all will witness your success rachana

ANGEL RACHANA PARULKAR

pads23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Rachna...

I never thought i would write and appreciate an actor...it is a surprise to me!...but then..I hv never been hooked on to any actor or serial..like this ever before...u presence in the serial and chemistry that u created with Ashish kept me glued to the TV...ur simplicity,expressions,calm and composed dialogue delivery made u an outstanding actor...the most impressive and striking feature is that ur eyes spoke and smiled..it is this that made u connect with the audience...u were tailor made for this role as much as Ashish is made for Raghav...the two of as a screen couple set the screens on fire each time u were together in any scene...u performed very naturally..Hats off young lady...to ur talent...
...for me personally,u and ashish brought back a lot of memories and smiles...

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have no favs actresses from bolly but i do appreciate telly actors...
but never been this crazy for anyone(except mouni) the way i am for you Rachana
you stole my heart with your brilliant performance as kalpi...
you were just like me.. i mean i could relate to kalpi
i can feel her pain,happiness...
this was all becoz of you

this news came as a biggest shock for me... and m crying since then...
theres not a single moment wen i m not thinking about you...

you are one talented actress and may you get nice show with nice ph in future...
wish you all the best...
will always support you and will always be there for you..
your fan for lifeπŸ€—
😭😭😭