-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Today i.e 28th of July a girl was born somewhere in India. Her parents were very happy but did they know she will be this naughty I really doubt that. She is bubbly. She is naughty. She is totally drama queen and Pagal but just she is cute in Arnav's words

So here we are wishing her on her birthday lets begin with a fairytale style

So yeah its Anna akka -Anayah- 's Birthday

Now let me take u to the beautiful land where we are celeberating your birthday

do u know where its is oh yeah somewhere in the middle of ur fav country

SWITZERLAND

A song that best describe my Booboo, Pallu's Karelli and Tina's Bella(I forgot the remainigng nick names which she has lots)

P.S I m still unable to do it properly so I have stolen from my dearest frnd Soulie. Soulie if u r reading it sorry tjh sy pocha nai but I think u won't mind and agar karo bhi to mjhy haq hai lol

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Can any girl go to any party that too a very special party without being in proper dress code? No Right? So here we are in beautiful fairytale attire

And here comes the birthday girl

Party abhi baki hai meri BooBoo

Can a birthday party b complete without cake and food Hell no so how can this be.

My sweet Anayah nai meri to tu bhooli hai my booboo
You are one of those people who instantly lit a smile on my face. Your personality ur behavior everything defines how well ur parents have brought u up and haan drama queen to tu hai na and pagal bhi and us k saath saath cute bhi. Working on ur bday thread made me realize that how far I am from knowing you well like really except ur mad love for Barun/Arnav, flowers, teddy bears and Switzerland not to forget rasgullah coz everytime we talked was only masti maza and leg pulling and all. I just want to let u know I m supper dupper happy to have u in my life the missing naughty younger sister's place was filled by u. Ab kya bolon bas I LOVE U DAMNIT. U r cute, u r witty, u r intelligent, u r baysharam, u r totally pagal and above all u r ADORABLE. On ur birthday I wish for nothing but happiness,love,laughter, success and peace in ur life. And all ur wishes no matter how weird they are get fulfilled and u find the prince charming of urs after the fulfillment of that weirdest wish(u know abt what I m talking lol) Love u Booboo. May God bless u always

ok now lets move from the senti part lol hey

Let us lit the candles

Now blow the candles

• Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!

Wishing you happiness
To welcome each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make your heart sing.
Wishing you friendship
Sharing and caring,
And all of the joy
The birthday can bring!

As you look back on yesterday, may your memories be warm ones. As you celebrate today, may your heart be filled with happiness and joy. As you look ahead to tomorrow, may your deepest hopes and dreams come true for you!

I heartily wish you:
A million smiles;
A hearty laughter;
An eternal joy;
And a daily dose of humour! Happy Birthday! May everything you want become a reality,
May this day be the happiest day for you!
Happy Birthday!

Love u lotsss Booboo always be happy and may u have many many many more birthdays knocking ur door till u have no teeth left lol

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

"Sing Aloud and Dance Away The Night,

Its the Birthday Of An Angel That Came In Our Life,

She Spread Smiles Wherever She Goes,
The Pride Of Her Parents And A Darling Sister To Be
Its Her Happy Birthday So Let the Party Swing.!!!!!!"
Baccha as I call you,Wish you a very very Happy Waala Birthday.I call you by this name because since the time I have known you,I have always seen you as a little sister.We don't need to talk daily to know what you mean to me.
On this special Day,I wish you all the happiness,success and love of the world.May your birthday paves way to many many more such wonderful days and years in your life.Your all dreams shall come true nomatter how crazy or weird they are and your smile just elongates by each passing second.Always remain the same and never change for anyone or anything because you are the best the way you are.
PS- Since I am the laziest person alive and its your birthday,I crown you our IN-HOUSE DRAMA QUEEN.😛
I love you and you know that .
Squeezing you tight in tight bear hug.
Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail

Edited on behalf of Rockstar

Boo Boo!!!!!
Smile The Brightest Year Along As The Celebrations Are In Full Swing Birthday Girl.!!!!!!
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday.May this day and the years to come ahead is filled with loads of happiness,love and laughter.May you always lead your way to success and your every dream and wish come true.
Keep Smiling and Stay Blessed.!!!!!
Loads Of Love,Hugs and Kisses
Tina!!!!!!
Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Dids the thread is amazing
Loved the dresses the most😉
-Anayah- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ahem ahem...It's my Birthday...

Ohmgeee...Fairytale theme...😳

Did I hear you right !
Switzerland !!!!!!!!!!!!

honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Many Many Happy Returns of the day Dear...

Have a blast on your special day😊

-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Anayah! 🥳 🥳🥳