Kumkum Bhagya 25 th july- Written Update.

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
kumkum bhagya 25th july 2014 written update:

epi starts with:

as aaliyah said al agree to get their bags chked...pragya comes first..and gives her purse to abhi...he makes fun of her guruji..he says people raom with mt photo and you...he counts the money and says 60 tpfs and with this u will buy mumbai...he makes fun of her debit card also..he says my visiitng card is better..he says u cant earn money...

he catches hold od ring and says to all see this...all are shocked...he says why did she do this..did she want to stop the sagai of purab and aaliyah..he says to dadi see the ring...his cousin says is this aaliyah engagement ring...he says to abhi this is nt diamond and nt even gold...

pragya says this ring she brt for 30o rs frm mela..he says why u disnt say frm begg ghat ring belongs to you...he says does any one keep ring in purse..he says this ring is like diamond as it belongs to u..and dotn keep in purse and let me make it wear for,you...

he makes her wear the ring...

break...

ring falls frm bulbuls purse..tanu says to aaliyah wht is the use..purab sess that and thnks this is all plan by aaliyah...aaliayh says to tanoo i jst want pragya to get insulted..thats it..she says to,purab sweetheart pl get my ring...dadi says to abhi why did he blame pragya..he says he is sorry for tht...dadi says she is feling bad...abhi thnks hope she was exposed..dadi says she is ur wife bring bck smile on ur smile..dadi gives dhamki.that she will go away...he says sadee hue chehre pe smile...he goes to pragya na d says pl smile for dadi...

he says ur good at nautanki..he says come on smile..u can afford as its nt costly..one i expoe you...ur smile will vanish forever...he says koochiee po and she smiles..dadi sees that and feels happy...both pose as if thy are happy couple...

servant asks for purse frm bulbul..purag saus she is family member and i will chk her purse..he sends the servant bck...aaliayh says let ne see what bulbul says...bulbul is stunned...she says silently to ourab i didnt knw how did ring come in my purse..fb shwn when pragya and bulbul exchange purses..purab says i will save u..and i can go to any extent for,tht..he says ring is nt there in purse...aalyah says how come ring is nt there..

aaliyah says ring was supp,to be here..bulbul says the way u talked looks as if u kept in purse...someone says let us search tanu purse...dadi says pl let us search ur bag also..abhi says let us do engament some other day..tanu gives her purae...

purab sees lots of cash in the purse..abhi taunts pragya...the ring falls down frm tanus purse..( hehehehe...jaisee boya waisee paya..)...😆

all are shocked..at this...

break...

dadi says to tanu u stole the ring..and u did such a big drama..arent u ashamed of urself...she gives nicley to abhi also...she says ask tanoo why didmshe blame pragya..dadi says if u were nt aaliyah best frnd...i wld have kicked u out.she tells abhi hope u undd thngs...aaliyah cries and changes the whole story...she says sorry to dadi...abhi says how cld u do this..he says cause of her all are feling embrased..and ok ask sorry nt to me..but to tanoo...aaliyah says pragya has done al this.she says i will tch her lesson...( ear to ear convo...)

aalyah says sorry to dadi...she says its my mistake...dadi says i m sorry to all at hall...she says let engagement start..its already late..abhi gives ring to pragya and she gives it to purag to make it wear...

bulbul feels bad...aaliayh is happy as engagement happens at last...and pragys gives ring to aaliyah to make it wear to purab...all are happy and aaliyah hugs purab...voth get blesings frm dadi...

precap...tanu says to purab stop thnkg abt me..thnk abt ur lover she is neither urs not anyones elses..

Edited by DeliciousAS - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
whoa.. live update hai..
thanks a lot my dear.. 
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yay for Purab! Did he place the ring in Tannu's purse?  He should have placed it behind Aliya' ear and she and her evil scheming should have been exposed. As for Abhi, really? Sudhar jao jaldi, please
gauri95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
purab you rocked today ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
 tanu deserve it...😆😆😆
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for quick WU!!!

Feel like hitting Abhi really hard ... but i'll just have to wait to see him crawl on all fours before Pragya!!!
Edited by indi - 9 years ago
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WU already??? 😆
anyways, sounds like it was a good episode..!!!
TFS :)
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank so very much for the wu
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mods... Shouldnt this thread be stickied and the 24th epi thread unstickied?!

And thanks @delicious AS for the update.Edited by flutterby - 9 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flutterby

Mods... Shouldnt this thread be stickied and the 24th epi thread unstickied?!

And thanks @delicious AS for the update.

call ne meera...😊
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much!!!!!