riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: adithyan

Beautifully written Riti...she failed him twice😭

🤗thank u adhi... ya u r rightCry
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Amazing piece of writing Riti di as usual...i had tears in mah eyes reading it...so touching...i always hate kunti mata for c is da main reason for his eldest son's misfortune...n yes society also treated him lyk da way his own mother treated him...lyf was always vry cruel to karna...all da lyf he jst struggled with his own and his mother jst thought how society wl accept da truth...anyways its lovely riti di that u wrote frm kunti mata's pov...luvvv da whole... <3
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simantini_M

Amazing piece of writing Riti di as usual...i had tears in mah eyes reading it...so touching...i always hate kunti mata for c is da main reason for his eldest son's misfortune...n yes society also treated him lyk da way his own mother treated him...lyf was always vry cruel to karna...all da lyf he jst struggled with his own and his mother jst thought how society wl accept da truth...anyways its lovely riti di that u wrote frm kunti mata's pov...luvvv da whole... <3

Thank you simu🤗 ..had to say something from her side...I m glad you loved it...😊

Agreed with what you said on kunti
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what a beautiful lullaby ... of a mother bearing a regretful untold story inside her ...
a story of the abandonment of her unwelcomed child ...

simply heart-wrenchingly lovely 👏

riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

what a beautiful lullaby ... of a mother bearing a regretful untold story inside her ...

a story of the abandonment of her unwelcomed child ...

simply heart-wrenchingly lovely 👏

Thank you TJ😊

You summed up beautifully... A regretful untold story ..just attempted to tell that side. ...
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's a beautiful write up, I hope if the real kunti would be at least this much good as you have portrayed

but I believe Kunti wanted him to die

she just never wanted him at her life

one if doesn't get his/her mother's blessings is the unluckiest one in this world...

that's what happened with Karna...well his mom wanted him to die, somehow mother nature protected him for setting an example to the human kind...
997935 thumbnail
I bet the ⭐️cvs would steal your dialogues...😆
It was too good...👍🏼

However I never can make myself being sympathetic with Kunti...

what she did in her youth years is understandable but whatever she did in her budhapa is unforgivable, at least to me...
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am speechless right now!!
Will edit my comment!
PS: I tried finding the song but i cudnt gt..
Edited by ..dreamygatz.. - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dreamygatz..

Am speechless right now!!

Will edit my comment!
PS: I tried finding the song but i cudnt gt..

waiting for your comment.. Here is song which i used in this post.
This is song by a dead mother for her toddler who is alone roaming in city where noone is attending him.. There are some lines in this song.. which made me remember kunti's situation..though she had all the power to change the fate of Karna... I do feel that guilt she must have felt when she would have realised it later...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYUEpN837-0[/YOUTUBE]
My Like is not working friends. But I shall soon reply to all your wonderful comments.