All fingers pointed at Aaliya? :(

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey peeps!

I was thinking that if Gauhar turns out to be a liar what about Aaliya? So many fingers will be pointed towards her for believing in Gauhar and not Rizwan. But the thought just crossed my mind that Fahad & Nafeesa won't blame her! And nor will Rizwan because he mentioned that he respects Aaliya and this time she is wrong but he doesn't blame her for being wrong as she's a human and can make mistakes. Shabana & Ghulam too won't say anything. The problem is Aayat. That immature creature will make more drama about it. And Suraiya will poison Zain's mind, so I think Zain and Aayat will be the one to later blame Aaliya for doing all this. I don't think they will spare her or let her go this time 😭 Zain might say to her 'now that Gauhar is wrong can you forgive yourself?' 😭

#JustThinking 😛
#Mission600 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like what you have said :)
Yes I am getting a feeling that Gauhar is going put Aaliya into trouble but as far for Zain I can be sure that he will be there for her no matter how much hurt he has been but he always wounds her pain like today he did and that is something I love about him that he acknowledges his hurt someone then actually tries wounding the pain :)
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can't say anything for Ayat as apparently she is not that Aayat which we used to see. For Zain, Zain will blame Aliya initially. As soon as Zain will see the guilt in Aliya's eyes, he will stop. I think instead of pointing fingers, he will make her realize that she can be wrong too.
manny136 thumbnail
I dont think gauhar is lying this time she basically humiliated herself in front if the entire world and told the sordid holi events story. Even shazia told suri there is no doubt the baby is rizwans and even rizwan basically admitted he is the father but gauhar absolved him of responsibility and this baby is basically a mistake. When everyone is against one person usually that persone turns out to be true and i this case aliya is right in supporting the rights of gauhars baby and trying to keep her sister from marrying a guy with a baby on the way.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I like what you have said :)

Yes I am getting a feeling that Gauhar is going put Aaliya into trouble but as far for Zain I can be sure that he will be there for her no matter how much hurt he has been but he always wounds her pain like today he did and that is something I love about him that he acknowledges his hurt someone then actually tries wounding the pain :)

Oh yes Zain is like that. I really hope he doesn't blame Aaliya too much. Being attacked by Aayat and Zain at the same time will literally make her sad and devastated. And I don't want to see her like that.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh God you are so right Hermain!! And that's why I hope that Gauhar's baby is Rizwan's!!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I can't say anything for Ayat as apparently she is not that Aayat which we used to see. For Zain, Zain will blame Aliya initially. As soon as Zain will see the guilt in Aliya's eyes, he will stop. I think instead of pointing fingers, he will make her realize that she can be wrong too.

You're giving me hopes that Zain won't jump on the conclusion to blame her for all this ;)
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh God you are so right Hermain!! And that's why I hope that Gauhar's baby is Rizwan's!!

Just for the sake of Aaliya I too want the baby to be Rizwan's. Can't see her being blamed and insulted by Zain and Aayat in front of the whole family :( Zain might say whatever he want in their room but Aayat will surely blame Aaliya in front of everyone :(
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gauhur is nt telling lie.
Shazia said they threw her out of the house,she was feeling bad dat she is nt with her now.

She is assisting grumpy how can she fool him.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
All depends on when the truth comes out, if he comes out before Zain realizes he MU Aaliya then yes I can see him throwing this in her face but after he learns the truth he won't be throwing any I told you so her way. Zain is going to repent a lot for hurting Aaliya and this Gauhar thing will be irrelevant to him compared to the words he has said to Aaliya lately.