Finally got some free time πŸ˜‰

Wow. πŸ˜‰ It's quite different.. love the title ❀️
Awesome and so well written ⭐️
Keep trying different kind of stories, this is one is simply brilliant πŸ‘
Thanks for the pm 😳 and sorry for being late πŸ˜›
GilrinTheGold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i can't believe you never told me about this!!
Edit

Aww...Suri it's wonderful! I loved how you merged the characters from our fav dramas into a single OS. All weddings are like this, I often wonder how people manage to retain their sanityπŸ˜†.. My sides are aching after reading that Khizer part 🀣, fasad ki jarh. All the kids decide that the place can also serve as a playing ground, we all have gone through that phase πŸ˜ƒ Aur phir saath mein jitni daanth parti hai 😭 You have described everything very well from Falak's point of view. Brilliant Job once again! 😳
Edited by GilrinTheGold - 10 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GilrinTheGold

i can't believe you never told me about this!!

Edit

Aww...Suri it's wonderful! I loved how you merged the characters from our fav dramas into a single OS. All weddings are like this, I often wonder how people manage to retain their sanityπŸ˜†.. My sides are aching after reading that Khizer part 🀣, fasad ki jarh. All the kids decide that the place can also serve as a playing ground, we all have gone through that phase πŸ˜ƒ Aur phir saath mein jitni daanth parti hai 😭 You have described everything very well from Falak's point of view. Brilliant Job once again! 😳

😲 i remember i PMd you! i do i do i do!
and then you are so right... and Khizer is the gawker... there are always a few in our Shadian... are you married?🀣
GilrinTheGold thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

😲 i remember i PMd you! i do i do i do!

and then you are so right... and Khizer is the gawker... there are always a few in our Shadian... are you married?🀣

🀣

Pagal insaan, I am way too young and married?!
And you didn't PM 😭
Edited by GilrinTheGold - 10 years ago
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GilrinTheGold

🀣

Pagal insaan, I am way too young and married?!
And you didn't PM 😭

i rememer i did...and for days i was waiting for your comment but you never showed up and then i though may be she is past ZaLakπŸ˜† so it lead me thinkin gmaybe Zalak ain't something so good after all...and i stopped my ss after 4 chapters but then Fawad is so HOT! i can't stop it and i told Amna to make me the cover for it...and here you are claiming you still like themπŸ˜† ... beat my blabbering!πŸ˜‰
GilrinTheGold thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

i rememer i did...and for days i was waiting for your comment but you never showed up and then i though may be she is past ZaLakπŸ˜† so it lead me thinkin gmaybe Zalak ain't something so good after all...and i stopped my ss after 4 chapters but then Fawad is so HOT! i can't stop it and i told Amna to make me the cover for it...and here you are claiming you still like themπŸ˜† ... beat my blabbering!πŸ˜‰

ZaLak is basically FM naa, so Its obsession will stay alive. I can manage to retain my obsessions for a long long long time. And Zaroon and Falak fit like two gloves, I can't ignore them. This couple is out of the world πŸ˜† And there I was thinking maybe Suri is annoyed with me for wasting her time on that Fic discussion so she didn't bothered sending pm πŸ˜• And now it turns out that it was a misunderstanding and you were actually waiting for my comment and wondering why i was not present while i had no hint that this os existed. Did I beat your blabbering? 🀣 btw Konsi SS?! πŸ˜•
Sam_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally unreserved on pg 1...sorry for the super delay in comment
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Love the way you write ..awesome

HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written OS.
I loved how you described all the kinds of people that are found in weddings πŸ˜† Awesome.
The description is apt be it of the people..the children..the surroundings or of the food.
Do write more :)