😆
Hey Chandni!
Tia here..

Hi Tia!!! :D Nice to meet you!
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
My Dream AbhiGya scene
Abhi was tired of Daadi saving Pragya every time he tried to get her out of his life, nor he could ever understand how Pragya had taken Daadi on her side so quickly.

That day when he was returning home an idea struck his head. It made him feel this would be his best chance at reading Pragya's brain and masterplan. 

Being an admirer of exotic alcohols, Abhi was an expert in making cocktails. After dinner that night, as Pragya went to take a shower, he prepared some vodka martini with a fruity flavour. He was going to get Pragya drunk and get her thoughts out of her brain. He found Robin and gave him the drink he made and asked him to serve it in juice glasses to him and Pragya after a while saying Daadi sent it. Although Robin didn't understand why his boss was doing this, he asked no questions knowing Abhi's temper.

Ten minutes later, Pragya was out of the shower and getting ready to sleep. Abhi pretended to be immersed in his iPod. Robin knocked their door and brought the drink in two juice glasses. 

"Oh Daadi sent this exotic fruit drink again. It's so rich in antioxidants. Thank you Robin. Your salary goes up by a 1000 from this month" Abhi was all smiles. Robin left with a bigger smile.

"Chashmish, just drink it in one go. It's not the  best tasting juice but I don't want you to hurt Daadi by not drinking it. She made it from her own hands" Abhi said authoritatively.

Although Pragya felt a bit suspicious, she decided to drink it for the love she had for Daadi. The drink almost made Pragya puke but thinking what and all rich people intake in the name of exotic, she still finished the drink somehow.

Abhi didn't drink his glass but gave Pragya some time to get into the hang of her drink and pretended to listen to his music again but watching her carefully.

After a while, he heard a big laughter from Pragya.

"Hhahahhahaha, hahahahaha" Pragya was laughing uncontrolled sitting on the sofa.

"So, Chashmish... Now tell me what are you thinking" Abhi got ready with his interrogation.

Pragya got up from the sofa. She removed her dupatta shocking Abhi a little bit. She tied it around her waist and grabbed his guitar that was lying on the table. She started playing it imitating Abhi although she got all notes wrong.

"What are you doing with my guitar?" Abhi tried to take the guitar from her.

"Love love happy love, love love happy love"  Pragya sang in a high pitched voice.

"Chashmish, what's up with you?" Abhi now was surprised.

"I wanna be...just carefree and just sing and dance like you. I want to be happy.. happy happy love... hahahahhahahahah...Music" Pragya shouted. She herself switched on the music system.

Sheela ki jawaani played.

Pragya danced. She danced crazy. It was out of the world. Abhi had never seen someone dancing so insane. He kept on watching while she danced. She had no sophistication in her moves but it was the most vivacious and spirited dance Abhi had ever seen. She was sooo into it.

Dance was in Abhi's blood and soul. He couldn't help tap his feet as he watched her. A minute later, he drank his glass of vodka martini too and joined her in her dance. They both danced crazy and uninhibited as peppy songs played one by one from the CD that was on. 

They danced for almost half an hour. Their eyes locked sometimes, they held hand sometimes, he twirled her a few times. And they both loved every bit of it.

But soon the alcohol had Pragya lose herself to sleep. She suddenly fell on the bed and dozed off.

"You are awesome, Chashmish. I love you" said Abhi in an inebriated voice before he fell flat on the floor.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Ish, hope you didn't find the same one^! lol.
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally caught up! 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Tia-

So do we finish this AT?

wat finish wat at 
nitarata thumbnail